Questions & Mysteries Why didn't the marines execute Kaido/weren't able to execute Kaido?

problem is
they told you the methods of execution in the very same quote

in the same quote kaido has been captured by all sorts
not just marines

and in another one , he sank the ship before he was taken in. None of this implies he lost a battle and the person he lost to directly couldnt kill him or tried to.

none of the scabbards, zoro's , oden's blade broke when it came time to cut kaido .
He fought them alone and they didn't kill him, nobody can kill him, Oden's swords are unique thats why Kaido only has one scar give these swords to a top tier swordman and he will kill him as long as Kaido doesn't defend or dodge
problem with this assumption is everytime kaido is hurt
well most of the time
he refers to it as oden's ryou
the scabbards
and even with enma
asking if its the source of that strange haki .
point is here , kaido thinks the haki more than anything is the reason for taking damage and enma isnt simply the blade one needs to kill kaido. if oden had shushui in that battle
he's scarring kaido all the same.

problem is
they told you the methods of execution in the very same quote

in the same quote kaido has been captured by all sorts
not just marines

and in another one , he sank the ship before he was taken in. None of this implies he lost a battle and the person he lost to directly couldnt kill him or tried to.

none of the scabbards, zoro's , oden's blade broke when it came time to cut kaido .

problem with this assumption is everytime kaido is hurt
well most of the time
he refers to it as oden's ryou
the scabbards
and even with enma
asking if its the source of that strange haki .
point is here , kaido thinks the haki more than anything is the reason for taking damage and enma isnt simply the blade one needs to kill kaido. if oden had shushui in that battle
he's scarring kaido all the same.
Yes. But kaido was a member of rocks pirates.......if traditional methods are not working why not directly execute him......sengoku was going to kill ace and so on....

Yes. But kaido was a member of rocks pirates.......if traditional methods are not working why not directly execute him......sengoku was going to kill ace and so on....
apologies
here's the viz for a better analysis

challenged the navy and the 4 emperors

it expands on the attempts to kill him and the quote ends by saying none of these people could kill him
then we come to find out
wait a minute
kaido thinks oden had the power to and he implied that here

he would have let the scabbards kill him if they were as strong as oden implying they could if they were that strong , however they were not even able to reopen the old wounds , so he finished them off.

do I think there are many characters stronger than oden?
not many but certainly garp , roger , wb etc
do I think those people actively tried to kill him and failed .... no. recall he has lost 7 times .
its important to note with regards to the question it also implies other parties , not marines (pirates included ) tried to kill him and failed.

apologies
here's the viz for a better analysis

challenged the navy and the 4 emperors

it expands on the attempts to kill him and the quote ends by saying none of these people could kill him
then we come to find out
wait a minute
kaido thinks oden had the power to and he implied that here

he would have let the scabbards kill him if they were as strong as oden implying they could if they were that strong , however they were not even able to reopen the old wounds , so he finished them off.

do I think there are many characters stronger than oden?
not many but certainly garp , roger , wb etc
do I think those people actively tried to kill him and failed .... no. recall he has lost 7 times .
its important to note with regards to the question it also implies other parties , not marines (pirates included ) tried to kill him and failed.
Yes. But nothing changes........marines mostly captured him......why would pirates capture him? Pirates like WB defeating him I can understand but why would pirates capture him?

Garp won't kill like that I think.....so he is mostly not considered.....
Post automatically merged:

Can kaido die of natural causes?
:choppawhat:
No :kata:

Yes. But nothing changes........marines mostly captured him......why would pirates capture him? Pirates like WB defeating him I can understand but why would pirates capture him?

Wait.
If he doesnt get killed he will live for ever?
Or does that not apply to old age?

the quote doesnt say mostly marines captured him
it states marine , the 4 emperors
, enemy ships

why would pirates capture him?
the same reasons kid did this to another pirate

"Garp won't kill like that I think.....so he is mostly not considered.....? "
uh are you sure?
lol. its implied rocks lost his life and it may or may not have to do with the battle at godvalley.

the quote doesnt say mostly marines captured him
it states marine , the 4 emperors
, enemy ships

why would pirates capture him?
the same reasons kid did this to another pirate

"Garp won't kill like that I think.....so he is mostly not considered.....? "
uh are you sure?
lol. its implied rocks lost his life and it may or may not have to do with the battle at godvalley.
Well the pirates who can capture him are WB/ROGER maybe BM......but they don't have that mentality.........roger/WB are freedom liking characters they won't capture him......other pirates can't capture/defeat him

The image is not visible

well after rocks is weakened other marines can kill him assuming he is dead besides I don't think garp will execute a captured fugitive like that...he is similar to luffy at heart....

Well the pirated who can acpture him are WB/ROGER maybe BM......but they don't have that mentality.........roger/WB are freedom liking characters they won't caoture him......other pirates can't capture/defeat him

The image is not visible

well after rocks is weakened other marines can kill him assuming he is dead besides I don't think garp will execute a captured fugitive like that...he is similar to luffy at heart....
I dont think big mom can but thats another topic
if we are talking about pirates
its prob any of the 5 in the silhouette
he fought big mom and she isnt there. thats quite telling.

"I don't think garp will execute a captured fugitive"
garp gave roger over to die
but I think this is getting offtopic so I will drop it.