Questions & Mysteries Why didt Obito just have Kabuto make an edo of Rin so he could have his girlfriend?

Blood does not evaporate like water, if blood splatters
it stains the clothes of whoever it gets on and it's not like water, If you bleed heavily then it will dry up and attach itself to whatever surface it lands on

blood is thick, it's not a light liquid like water but again you never got hospitalized gushing blood and bleeding evidently

if you get a piece of your own blood and leave on a table for a bit, say a couple days
it will end up drying up and hardening, it wont just evaporate like water
https://blog.holistichealthsolutions.com/dried-blood-analysis/

https://bluejaycarpetcleaning.com/news/remove-dried-blood-stains-carpet/

It would dry and harden to the ground as it does with walls and carpets
Post automatically merged:

So he was just messing with kakashi
So why was he still on about rin far after that point? Almost like you have no idea what your talking about

He died so he can see rin again but somehow according to your headcanon, It was never about rin and he was just messing with kakashi. fandom bs never ceases to amaze me with how stupid the claims are
Dumbass I’ve never said it wasn’t about Rin, I said reducing his goal just for Rin is stupid. The series literally tells us Rin was just the trigger for his ultimate goal

Dumbass I’ve never said it wasn’t about Rin, I said reducing his goal just for Rin is stupid.

Im not reducing anything lol
The manga says it's because of rin, im just saying what the facts are

your making it seem more deep then it really would be

Im not reducing anything lol
The manga says it's because of rin, im just saying what the facts are

your making it seem more deep then it really would be
Why do you keep posting the same panel that

1. Obito laughed it off, clearly showing he wanted to mess with Kakashi

2. it’s before we get the actual canon explanation

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Blood does not evaporate like water, if blood splatters
it stains the clothes of whoever it gets on and it's not like water, If you bleed heavily then it will dry up and attach itself to whatever surface it lands on

blood is thick, it's not a light liquid like water but again you never got hospitalized gushing blood and bleeding evidently

if you get a piece of your own blood and leave on a table for a bit, say a couple days
it will end up drying up and hardening, it wont just evaporate like water
https://blog.holistichealthsolutions.com/dried-blood-analysis/

https://bluejaycarpetcleaning.com/news/remove-dried-blood-stains-carpet/

It would dry and harden to the ground as it does with walls and carpets

So he was just messing with kakashi
So why was he still on about rin far after that point? Almost like you have no idea what your talking about

He died so he can see rin again but somehow according to your headcanon, It was never about rin and he was just messing with kakashi. fandom bs never ceases to amaze me with how stupid the claims are
So any time a predator hunts an animal and kills it, that bloodstain will be in the ground for the next 17 years with no grass, rain, animal involvement, insects, and more, removing it?

This is some simple shit my 3 year old niece would grasp

''it's because you let rin die''' - Obito
''You see, It's because he didt want a world of despair'' - Fandom

People trying to write for the series lol

So any time a predator hunts an animal and kills it, that bloodstain will be in the ground for the next 17 years with no grass, rain, animal involvement, insects, and more, removing it?

It's different with animals in the forests for factors you already mentioned
insects,rain and so on
Their in a rock terrain in the middle of nowhere

There was countless bloody mist ninja near was rin was killed, You think not one of them got stained with her blood
not one drop got on their clothing despite being pretty much couple of steps away and there being a giant pool of blood

Last edited:
''it's because you let rin die''' - Obito
''You see, It's because he didt want a world of despair'' - Fandom

People trying to write for the series lol

It's different with animals in the forests for factors you already mentioned
insects,rain and so on
Their in a rock terrain in the middle of nowhere

There was countless bloody mist ninja near was rin was killed, You think not one of them got stained with her blood
not one drop got on their clothing despite being pretty much couple of steps away and there being a giant pool of blood

why don't you post the following page?

Obito literally explaining that Kakashi killing Rin was the trigger to change the world

Obito himself stating that what he's doing is for the sake of the world

So no, it was never as "I want to be with Rin"

Obito's goal was driven by Rin just like Nagato's was driven by Yahiko, his dog and his parent's death, but in the end they truly believed they were doing something good

Obito literally explaining that Kakashi killing Rin was the trigger to change the world

Your writing for the writers again
Nowhere here does it say anything akin to what your arguing

your acting like it says, He's motivated by the death of rin to change the world where actually he's saying the world is bullshit cause rin died and kakashi failed to protect her.

It's him going off ranting about his personal problems not some declaration of him wanting to change the world

he's not pain, Get over it
Nagato/Pain had the motif of wanting to save the world as jiraya wished paralleling naruto's own desire to save the world

Obito parallels trauma and how that motivates him just like how naruto's desire to become hokage is a thinly veiled attempt to get attention over his neglect as a child, Obito's violence is a thinly veiled attempt to cope with the lost of his childhood friend
You wanna see what you want though so ignore me and the very manga panels you sent

It's him going off ranting about his personal problems not some declaration of him wanting to change the world
it's like you literally didn't want to read the other half of my post

I knew from your powerscaling takes that you skip read the manga, but damn you skip read my post too?

it's like you literally didn't want to read the other half of my post
the other parts were as incoherent nonsense as most of your other posts, I've seen thus far

you used this exact scene, One talking about how walking on a path of danger can kill your comrades referencing rin as some statement of him wanting to save the world, you dont even bother to read the content which you post sometimes or least it seems like that

I responded to the first part of your comment in a long mannered detailed fashion
Thinking and writing a decent argument for one of your claims is something that takes time, You want me to respond to your very word when just one of your claims takes paragraphs to explain as there's just so much wrong

you are misconstruing the context to fit however you want even when the proof your citing says the total opposite, Explaining what a scene says versus what your saying it does alone takes a couple of sentences so would you prefer writing me a bible for your every word or me just take it point by point as i've been doing

This is the problem with fandom types, no nuance or ability to argue in good faith
like this guy is literally taking random panels and ascribing context to them that literally does not exist such bad faith argumentation

the other parts were as incoherent nonsense as most of your other posts, I've seen thus far

you used this exact scene, One talking about how walking on a path of danger can kill your comrades referencing rin as some statement of him wanting to save the world, you dont even bother to read the content which you post sometimes or least it seems like that
Are you seriously stupid? They're literally talking about saving the world and how will they go about it. It's literally why he explains to Naruto if there's a shortcut, why not take it?

Naruto responds with "No shortcuts, you have to endure"

Seriously finish watching/reading naruto before you make these threads

Mybe because Kabuto learned the edo techniques right before the war, and at that point they were way to late to cancel everything just for obito and his paper doll.

Last edited:
Wasnt it more that the whole Rin dying thing broke his whole care for reality, so he just wanted to get revenge on the world and than be inserted in a fantasy where he thinks everything is actually alright?
Like he knew Rin was dead, and if revived she would be a kid and he would be some creepy guy thats half plant and jaded. So he wouldnt like it if she was brainwashed to like him because it wasnt really and even if she somehow would want to be together with some creepy pedo version of her old childhood friend Obito, Obito himself wouldnt be satisfied because his spirti was already broken so the only way he saw out was like the bald guy who wanted to be inserted in the matrix and have his memory of reality erased.
I dunno somebody prolly already made all these points in this thread before me, but I didnt feel like reading them😂

I recall it was mostly the circumstances of her death that made him reevaluate things, changed his mindest and encouraged him to travel to see if there was any merit to the current world where something like that could occur and what he saw simply solidified his disillusion with reality. Rin dying was a big part but it was also the way it occurred that made him lose hope and want to change the world into one where no one has to suffer but can live their dreams. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

🎵🎶
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway!

:amazing:

Hilarious the amount of people defending Naruto that would probably do nothing but hate on and criticize One Piece. Obito’s main motivation was Rin. She was the catalyst. For him, her death proved Madara right. He said that everything else confirmed it and then that became his mission. His love for the little girl who didn’t love him back was what caused a ridiculous number of shinobi to die.