Chapter Discussion Why do Admirals always fight injured or old characters?

Lol.
At first, I thought this thread is just another thread that bashing admirals. 🤣

Well, while it might be true, you make a true (yet funny) points.
:kuzanshut:

Every admiral-stans couldn't argue it and rather diverting the topics to what happen with Yonkou instead, which is not the topics of this thread and not a counter argument et all. Kinda off topic, tbh 😂
Moreover than that, bashing admirals didn't necessarily mean that someone are admiring Yonkou lol
:akasalt:

Lol.
At first, I thought this thread is just another thread that bashing admirals. 🤣

Well, while it might be true, you make a true (yet funny) points.
:kuzanshut:

Every admiral-stans couldn't argue it and rather diverting the topics to what happen with Yonkou instead, which is not the topics of this thread and not a counter argument et all. Kinda off topic, tbh 😂
Moreover than that, bashing admirals didn't necessarily mean that someone are admiring Yonkou lol
:akasalt:
It’s just dumb, that’s why. In most cases it’s the old characters themselves going to meet the Admirals. The same old characters that the Yonko avoid anyway or even flee from.

The only case with any merit is Greenbull, and even then he said he wouldn’t mind picking a fight at a later time.

When has a top tier won against the other in a fair fight when both were in their best conditions?

- What we actually have is: Admirals being thousand times superior to Younkous at fighting multiple enemies, with bounties over a billion.

- Younkous being completely embarrased by rookies and old geezers, some even acting like they barely had a chance.

- Characters that have fought Younko acting like Admirals are treats just as big as they are, if not bigger.

- Younkous dying
Yep i see, Kizaru vs Old Rayleigh and him saying him needs more help to capture Rayleigh.

Aokiji with help having difficulty against Old Garp.

And Akainu who got two shotted by a Old Dying sick and Stabbed WB.

It’s just dumb, that’s why. In most cases it’s the old characters themselves going to meet the Admirals. The same old characters that the Yonko avoid anyway or even flee from.

The only case with any merit is Greenbull, and even then he said he wouldn’t mind picking a fight at a later time.
Lol. As I said directly (and ironically) right above your posting, almost all argument couldn't resist the temptation to bring Yonkou as comparison
:araboss:

You couldn't argue what he describe isn't happening in manga, regardless what is the reason behind that (and regardless whether Yonkou or Revo or anyone has worst portrayal or not).

What he describe is descriptively true and basically it's just a meme (which describe something as it is, at least at face value). 😂

It's just same as people making meme about Smoothie stuck by door or Big Mom Pirates failed to climb waterfall twice.
That doesn't mean that door or waterfall are stronger than BMP.

Didn't believe you take it seriously, even to the point that widening the meme to what could be a serious powerlevel discussion. Like, man...
:lawsigh:

Lol. As I said directly (and ironically) right above your posting, almost all argument couldn't resist the temptation to bring Yonkou as comparison
:araboss:

You couldn't argue what he describe isn't happening in manga, regardless what is the reason behind that (and regardless whether Yonkou or Revo or anyone has worst portrayal or not).

What he describe is descriptively true and basically it's just a meme (which describe something as it is, at least at face value). 😂

It's just same as people making meme about Smoothie stuck by door or Big Mom Pirates failed to climb waterfall twice.
That doesn't mean that door or waterfall are stronger than BMP.

Didn't believe you take it seriously, even to the point that widening the meme to what could be a serious powerlevel discussion. Like, man...
:lawsigh:
As I already said, in most of those cases it’s the old men going to fight the Admirals.
Oda generally keeps top tiers around the same age from fighting each other. He also just keeps characters away from the Admirals in general unless he wants to take them out of the story.

The intent is disingenuous, and it’s not like this particular post is anything new. Shouldn’t be a surprise to treat it as dull as it deserves
:luuh: