Questions & Mysteries Why do people believe Sanji will fight a Yonko commander this arc?

I only said Sanji wasn’t a part of Dressrosa you should read better.

Enies Lobby was literally Luffy declaring war on the world government a major part of that was taking down CP9.

The straw hats weren’t there to fight in skypeia. They were there to explore and find gold. Saying that was a combat arc is like saying punk hazard was.
Maybe you should type better, specialy considerign Sanji WAS in dressrosa for the first part of it, and did nothing but getting low diffed by doffy.

And Luffy was there to give flowers and make friends with big mom? LMAO, a major part of that arc was also Luffy taking down Katakuri. Punk hazard was a combat arc, arcs who are not combat arcs are arcs that have no combat in them, like Zou.

Just because Sanji was a useless garbage in those arcs, dosent mean they are not combat arcs lol, thats just your headcannon, theres no official distinction between these arcs.

Maybe you should type better, specialy considerign Sanji WAS in dressrosa for the first part of it, and did nothing but getting low diffed by doffy.

And Luffy was there to give flowers and make friends with big mom? LMAO, punk hazard was a combat arc, arcs who are not combat arcs are arcs that have no combat in them, like Zou.

Just because Sanji was a useless garbage in those arcs, dosent mean there are not combat arcs lol, thats just your headcannon, theres no official distinction between these arcs.
Yea but Sanji didn't stay in the entirety of Dressrosa arc, you can't use that arc against Sanji. They left 30 chapters in an arc thats 100 plus chapters lol. Punk Hazzard was not a Enies Lobby, Alabasta type of arc where each of the strawhats got a fight, it was a side arc even Zoro the fighter of the crew didn't even get a real fight in that arc.

Yea but Sanji didn't stay in the entirety of Dressrosa arc, you can't use that arc against Sanji. They left 30 chapters in an arc thats 100 plus chapters lol. Punk Hazzard was not a Enies Lobby, Alabasta type of arc where each of the strawhats got a fight, it was a side arc even Zoro the fighter of the crew didn't even get a real fight in that arc.
I can use dressrosa against him because that was an arc where the crew was split, and the arc where the other half of the crew appeared no one but Luffy got fights, and it was by all means a combat arc. Saying arcs like Skypea and WCI are not "combat arcs" is high BS, even punk harzard for that matter, it was a minnor arc but that dosent mean it wasnt a combat arc all the same, its like saying whisky peak was not a combat arc because there where no threatening opponents in it....Wich is BS.

And if your point is that "Sanji can only shine in arcs where the weaker SH also get to shine" Sorry mate, that puts him in the weaker crewmates group and not with Luffy/Zoro group.

I can use dressrosa against him because that was an arc where the crew was split, and the arc where the other half of the crew appeared no one but Luffy got fights, and it was by all means a combat arc. Saying arcs like Skypea and WCI are not "combat arcs" is high BS, even punk harzard for that matter, it was a minnor arc but that dosent mean it wasnt a combat arc all the same, its like saying whisky peak was not a combat arc because there where no threatening opponents in it....Wich is BS.

And if your point is that "Sanji can only shine in arcs where the weaker SH also get to shine" Sorry mate, that puts him in the weaker crewmates group and not with Luffy/Zoro group.
"I can use dressrosa because that was an arc where the crew split" - Thats exactly why you can't use it lmao, :nicagesmile:what even is this argument? Do you know what Sanji was going to do if stayed in dressrosa?? No u dont lol.

Also, When has Sanji ever gotten shine when other crew members are not getting shine??? what series are you reading? I guess Sanji was always "iN tHe wEaKer crEwmaTes" by your logic lol.

"I can use dressrosa because that was an arc where the crew split" - Thats exactly why you can't use it lmao, :nicagesmile:what even is this argument? Do you know what Sanji was going to do if stayed in dressrosa?? No u dont lol.

Also, When has Sanji ever gotten shine when other crew members are not getting shine??? what series are you reading? I guess Sanji was always "iN tHe wEaKer crEwmaTes" by your logic lol.
Read everything i said at least will ya? If the crew was split, WCI was meant to be an arc where the other half the crew would get their shine...Means it is a "combat arc" either you like to aknowledge it or not.

If Sanji stayed in dressrosa nothing would have changed LMAO, he is irrelevant at best he would have extreme diffed the okama dude with the high heels. Now if Zoro went to WCI on the other hand....Big meme would had a lot fewer sons and daughters. I will say it again, try to pay attention like a good boy this time, ok?

If Sanji dosent get any fights outside of what you headcannon as "combat arcs" just like the weaker SH's dont get, that means he is not a trio with Luffy/Zoro but a part of the regular weaklings in the crew.
:cheers:

In water 7 and ennies lobby the same can be said about luffy and zoro df :seriously:all off them came out off nowhere with new shits and power creep I would cancel the rest off ur BS out but I just have time to correct a headcanon only see wat they wont ppl,
I agree that Luffy and Zoro's power-ups could be argued as coming out of nowhere. I was just focusing on Sanji since this thread is about him and I'd rather not constantly compare him to Sanji and Zoro.

H

Haoshoku

:kaidowhat:
Dude the weaker Straw Hats are fighting the Flying Six, why is Sanji of all characters settling for less? Even by process of elimination, there’s only the Calamities left for him to take on.

And after this arc, he’s gonna 1v1 one of BB’s commanders as well so he ain’t being capped off at the “YC level” lol. This whole attempt at calming down Sanji fans is coming back full circle to bite some yall lmao.

:kaidowhat:
Dude the weaker Straw Hats are fighting the Flying Six, why is Sanji of all characters settling for less? Even by process of elimination, there’s only the Calamities left for him to take on.

And after this arc, he’s gonna 1v1 one of BB’s commanders as well so he ain’t being capped off at the “YC level” lol. This whole attempt at calming down Sanji fans is coming back full circle to bite some yall lmao.
I see Daifuku and Oven as stronger than the likes of P1, Ulti and Black Maria and around the same ballpark with Sasaki. Sanji taking down Daifuku along with some henchmen is more than enough for him.
Oda drew the parallels with WBP quite clearly and Sanji is meant to be YC4 of the crew.
Luffy - WB
Zoro - Marco
Yamato - Oden/Ace
Jinbei - Jozu
Sanji - Thatch
Brook - Vista
Franky - Blamenco
Nami - Rakuryo
Chopper - Namur/Blenheim
Robin - ?
Usopp - Curiel
(Only one I can’t think of is Robin, help me find her counterpart lol :D)

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

I see Daifuku and Oven as stronger than the likes of P1, Ulti and Black Maria and around the same ballpark with Sasaki. Sanji taking down Daifuku along with some henchmen is more than enough for him.
Oda drew the parallels with WBP quite clearly and Sanji is meant to be YC4 of the crew.
Luffy - WB
Zoro - Marco
Yamato - Oden/Ace
Jinbei - Jozu
Sanji - Thatch
Brook - Vista
Franky - Blamenco
Nami - Rakuryo
Chopper - Namur/Blenheim
Robin - ?
Usopp - Curiel
(Only one I can’t think of is Robin, help me find her counterpart lol :D)
Even if you do, Sasaki’s fight for the arc is Franky, that’s the bar that has been set by the power creep. The Big Mom Pirates are also going to be MIA for a large portion of the raid, Marco’s dialouge makes that clear so yet again Sanji is simply left with taking on one of the Calamities.

And this isn’t Naruto, what’s with these forced parallels?

Read everything i said at least will ya? If the crew was split, WCI was meant to be an arc where the other half the crew would get their shine...Means it is a "combat arc" either you like to aknowledge it or not.

If Sanji stayed in dressrosa nothing would have changed LMAO, he is irrelevant at best he would have extreme diffed the okama dude with the high heels. Now if Zoro went to WCI on the other hand....Big meme would had a lot fewer sons and daughters. I will say it again, try to pay attention like a good boy this time, ok?

If Sanji dosent get any fights outside of what you headcannon as "combat arcs" just like the weaker SH's dont get, that means he is not a trio with Luffy/Zoro but a part of the regular weaklings in the crew.
:cheers:
Bro WCI isn't a combat arc, they didn't come there to defeat big moms crew , In dressrosa we went there to defeat doflamingos crew. WCI was not an arc for the strawhats to shine, If anything Wano is the arc for the strawhat crew not whole cake island...........You know its a combat arc when we get panels of the entire crew like this

Bro if Sanji stayed in Dressrosa he would beaten one of those trash executives.
Diamanté and Trebol were underwhelming at best, you really think Sanji wouldn't have gotten a fight had he stayed in that arc? Your buggin.... and honestly its your head canon bruh.

"If Sanji dosent get any fights outside of what you headcannon as "combat arcs" just like the weaker SH's dont get, that means he is not a trio with Luffy/Zoro but a part of the regular weaklings in the crew."

Ok then Sanji was always part of the regular weaklings of the crew......... Theres NEVER been an arc in which Sanji got his own fight and other strawhats did not. Enies Lobby, Alabasta, Thriller Bark, Fishman Island, ext...Sanji has a fight but so do the rest of the crew.......