General & Others Why do Sanji fans want Sanji to be like Zoro?

I talke
Why would I, as a Sanji fan, be jealous of Zoro's strength if Sanji is stronger than Zoro?
And why would I be jealous of Zoro's conqueror haki if Sanji has much better things, such as Sky Walk, invisible speed, exoskeleton, super regeneration, and Ifrit Jambe?
I talked about some Sanji fans and I was talking about overall strength not just attacking power, where Sanji is clearly not as strong as Zoro just because he's not written in that way, but a lot Sanji fans don't wanna accept it :zosleepy:

I talke

I talked about some Sanji fans and I was talking about overall strength not just attacking power, where Sanji is clearly not as strong as Zoro just because he's not written in that way, but a lot Sanji fans don't wanna accept it :zosleepy:
This tbh.

Some Sanji fans never realized that Sanji has a lot of value/given a lot of things already. Top tier cooking, brain, stealth, flight, etc. Heck, Sanji can be/was a swordsman once. If he has close combat power to Zoro, whose function is for pure combat, then it would be unfair.

Oda never make one Straw Hat to overshadow the others.

Exactly, Sanji fanboys get carried away by the friendly rivalary there is between the 2, but they're not written to be similar in strength and they never will be

Zoro from the start was written as Conqueror, he needs Conquerors haki as it's part of his character, Sanji is not the same, he's a very strong combactent but not someone who's aiming for the top of the world and his character relys also on a lot of other aspects.

But it's expected, 90% of Sanji fanboys are also Zoro haters, so the fact of Sanji being as strong or a conqueror as Zoro, something that would take away the unique of Zoro and ruin his character doesn't bother them at all.
Or Instead they would even enjoy this stupidity.

I talke

I too was talking about overall strength, where Sanji is clearly stronger than Zoro, because he is written that way. But you don't want to accept it because you're a Zoro fan and a Sanji hater.

But it's nice that you at least recognize that Sanji has superior attacking power.
Do you also recognize that Sanji has superior speed, durability, and regeneration?

Zoro can't be overall stronger than Sanji if Sanji is better than Zoro in basically everything.

The only thing Zoro has that Sanji doesn't is conqueror haki, but that is just one means to increase one's power among many others; Just like Sanji doesn't have conqueror haki, Zoro doesn't have Ifrit Jambe.

I too was talking about overall strength, where Sanji is clearly stronger than Zoro, because he is written that way. But you don't want to accept it because you're a Zoro fan and a Sanji hater.

But it's nice that you at least recognize that Sanji has superior attacking power.
Do you also recognize that Sanji has superior speed, durability, and regeneration?

Zoro can't be overall stronger than Sanji if Sanji is better than Zoro in basically everything.

The only thing Zoro has that Sanji doesn't is conqueror haki, but that is just one means to increase one's power among many others; Just like Sanji doesn't have conqueror haki, Zoro doesn't have Ifrit Jambe.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

From the very first arc that those two fought side by side, it was quite clear that sanji is going to be a top dog in the SHP and zoro is above him..
Arlong made it quite clear imo.
That neve change and never will change.
For many sanji fans, even those who say that zoro taking on a stronger opponent, they make it sound like the difference between them is insignificant if any.
In conclusion sanji can beat whoever zoro can plus he is a strategist plus a Cook, so he is so much more important than Zoro and the true FM.
I mean how can you argue against that??:whitepress:

Because Zoro is better than Sanji in every conceivable way whether it's strength or character wise. Sanji fans may deceive themselves and act like Zoro is boring or whatever but most of them talk about him more than Sanji himself and you don't do that for a character you find boring.

And they always have this inferiority complex where if Zoro does something then Sanji can too because they have to be equal somehow or "wings". It doesn't matter what crazy shit Zoro does like fighting Yonkos or convincingly defeating a YC1 or becoming an advanced conqueror, he will always stay equal with Sanji because "wings".

Zoro's role in the ship is a fighter (see Character Introduction Page of every volume).
Nami is navigator, Franky is shipwright, Brook is musician, etc.

Because they have their own specific role, they're good at it, and no other nakama is better than them in their role.

Which means Franky can't be a better musician than Brook, Nami can't be a better doctor than Chopper, Jinbe can't read Pone like Robin, etc.

In conclusion, Sanji can't be a better fighter/stronger than Zoro, because it's his role. Just like how Zoro can't navigate better than Nami or play music better than Brook.

Man, again this pathetic guy with his Sanji's threads, lmfao.
Don't you have anything to do in your life aside for thinking about doing threads on an internet forum about a fictional character that you hate?

Think that's a big problem with some parts of the community that see everything in the manga with the powerscaling lens, and think OP is in line with DBZ as a manga only about who is stronger.

Of course OP has a lot of fights, but characters go beyond that, even the one that are heavely fight-centered, look at Zoro, his biggest moment in the series wasnt he winning a fight or using some badass power, but he taking a heavy burden to protect his friends.

The Sanji fans, and some other like Ussop fans, keep this ideia that they want their characters to be stronger because they cant understand that stronger character=/=good character, and also they are unable to understand each SH place in the story in relation to Luffy, not that Sanji is weak, its clear that he is the third guy of the crew, but his character is more than just the fighting, Oda have done a lot plots with Sanji were he use his brain, expecially pre-TS, while Luffy and Zoro were clearly the crazy guys who love fighting, Sanji had this James Bond feel.

Probably a lot of Sanji fans feel really bad that Luffy and Zoro keep being cool characters post-TS while Sanji hasnt, he clearly suffered a downgrade in post-TS, and i'm not even talking about the WCI or he asking Robin for help, find those two great moments of development for his character, but i'm talking about he becoming the shit perv character.

Pre-TS Sanji was on of my favorite SHs, but since Fishman Island he have become the one i disliked the most.

Why do zolo fans want zolo to look like the MC like luffy? fixed :cheers:
zoro fans dont want their fav to be like Luffy who runs away from fights and needs plot Armor to win fights, to the point that usually manga readers will continue to argue that Luffy aint stronger at the end of an arc than the main villain he often undeservely beat(think of katakuri, or ener, or even donflamingo)
Zoro fans like zoro because he is badass and honorable in battle

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Us Zoro fans don't wish Zoro to be like Luffy, he is his own thing not the captain, most of us know that, also we don't care if he doesn't fight the main bosses as long as his power level is astonishing regardless :cheers:

zoro fans dont want their fav to be like Luffy who runs away from fights and needs plot Armor to win fights, to the point that usually manga readers will continue to argue that Luffy aint stronger at the end of an arc than the main villain he often undeservely beat(think of katakuri, or ener, or even donflamingo)
Zoro fans like zoro because he is badass and honorable in battle
but yall wish he's the MC so thats equivalent of you wanting zolo to be like luffy :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

we don't care if he doesn't fight the main bosses as long as his power level is astonishing regardless
yeah thats why theres ZKK action speak lauder than words, you guys want zoro to beat luffy's main enemy, and now youre deflecting.

Last edited: