General & Others Why do so many people think Wano is the best arc?

It's almost the worst arc story wise.

In an interview with Oda, "Oda feels satisfied but worried at the same time when he draws a good arc," the account shares. "When he drew [the] Enies Lobby arc, he felt, 'It will be impossible for me to draw [a] more touching story than this arc.'"

Oda stated there is no arc more touching than Enies Lobby. I always say this too. Enies Lobby/Water 7 was the peak of emotion in One Piece.

Wano has had 0 emotion and shitty plot direction, Enies Lobby was a literal master piece in story and art direction.

Yet absolute morons still have the nerve to call Wano the best arc in One Piece.

Because Luffy fighting a yonko instantly makes an arc than best apparently...It doesn't matter how shit the plot is or the lack of emotion. Gol D Roger flashback + Worst Gen vs yonko + new transformation = Greatest arc all time.

But an arc full of amazing twist, pure emotion, amazing art and story direction, One Piece at it's core, The art symbolizing and reflecting the state of the plot and emotions, actual stakes, feeling like the strawhats could actually lose, real tension in the crew, the crew actually interacting with each other on an emotional level, realism, the plot following themes, and everything that makes a great story great.

Wano was filled an overload of wackiness that got old really quickly, Oda trolling, too many off screened moments, uncompleted plot threads, bad powerscaling, bad story direction, lots of time wasted, lack of meaningful moments, lack of story progression, lack of emotion, characters like Marco and Big mom feeling useless and wasted, and more.

Wano is far from the best arc. Marineford, Water 7/Enies Lobby, Alabasta, Impel Down, Sabaody, and Dressrosa are all better.

Yet the majority of One Piece fans have this as their favorite arc...can you explain? The only explanation I hear is LAUGHTALE GOLD ROGER GEAR 5 WOW WOW WOW ROOF PIECE AMAZING

and? ok the plot was shit...

RECENCY BIAS IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG

:luuh:

Last edited:
Wut:usoprice:
There are more people calling it shitty than vice versa
And besides, if they like it and call it oeak Goda, who cares? It doesn't affect your our mine perception of the arc in any way.
More people on worst gen maybe...On youtube and Reddit everyone is calling it the best arc.

They are idiots they use no logic it will affect me because these retards will ruin society in other ways with their shitty brain and logic.

They think with their ass not their brain.

If it looks cool its good. Same logic as the shang chi tards. Shang chi had literally 0 plot but everyone calling it great because colors and effects. Same with Wano? Roof Piece looked cool omg 10/10 wut is plot?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an opinionated loudmouth with nothing of substance to say. There's no reason for anyone to try to educate you when your opinion is "its bad because it sucks". So instead I'll just laugh at you
In an interview with Oda, "Oda feels satisfied but worried at the same time when he draws a good arc," the account shares. "When he drew [the] Enies Lobby arc, he felt, 'It will be impossible for me to draw [a] more touching story than this arc.'"

Oda stated there is no arc more touching than Enies Lobby. I always say this too. Enies Lobby/Water 7 was the peak of emotion in One Piece.

Wano has had 0 emotion and shitty plot direction, Enies Lobby was a literal master piece in story and art direction.

Yet absolute morons still have the nerve to call Wano the best arc in One Piece.

Because Luffy fighting a yonko instantly makes an arc than best apparently...It doesn't matter how shit the plot is or the lack of emotion. Gol D Roger flashback + Worst Gen vs yonko + new transformation = Greatest arc all time.

But an arc full of amazing twist, pure emotion, amazing art and story direction, One Piece at it's core, The art symbolizing and reflecting the state of the plot and emotions, actual stakes, feeling like the strawhats could actually lose, real tension in the crew, the crew actually interacting with each other on an emotional level, realism, the plot following themes, and everything that makes a great story great.

Wano was filled an overload of wackiness that got old really quickly, Oda trolling, too many off screened moments, uncompleted plot threads, bad powerscaling, bad story direction, lots of time wasted, lack of meaningful moments, lack of story progression, lack of emotion, characters like Marco and Big mom feeling useless and wasted, and more.

Post automatically merged:

You're an opinionated loudmouth with nothing of substance to say. There's no reason for anyone to try to educate you when your opinion is "its bad because it sucks". So instead I'll just laugh at you
I only speak with logic and facts. Evidence to back up my reasoning. The opinionated loudmouth you speak of is yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some people who like to know that Luffy is the chosen one, that he has no merit of his own and is a puppet of fate.

There are others who have not read critically and have not noticed inconsistencies.
I dislike chosen ones, but Luffy has always fit the chosen one description even if it wasn't in out face.
The talk about destiny and him being special and unique and fated start in chapter 1.
Not that i like it, but only now we are seeing it.
But we saw it in fishman island, with zunisha and now joyboy.

It's almost the worst arc story wise.

Wano is far from the best arc. Marineford, Water 7/Enies Lobby, Alabasta, Impel Down, Sabaody, and Dressrosa are all better.

Yet the majority of One Piece fans have this as their favorite arc...can you explain? The only explanation I hear is LAUGHTALE GOLD ROGER GEAR 5 WOW WOW WOW ROOF PIECE AMAZING

and? ok the plot was shit...

RECENCY BIAS IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG

:luuh:
Wait who consider Wano as the best arc? Lolol

People can have different opinions and different point of views without being a "retard". Expecting to be the "knowing one" and everyone else is a "retard" ends most likeley with being the "retard" yourself. :kayneshrug:
- Kidd Fan

I also genuinely see no way for Wano to be #1
Even though EL is my top 1? Sabaody, MF, and a few others could be argued to be 1.

Wano cannot

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
- Kidd Fan

I also genuinely see no way for Wano to be #1
Even though EL is my top 1? Sabaody, MF, and a few others could be argued to be 1.

Wano cannot
Thats your opinion and i am fine with that. Wano isnt my favorite of OP too, but people can have different opinions tho. PRetty sure there people which absolutely prefer Wano over all other arc/islands and thats totaly fine.

There are some people who like to know that Luffy is the chosen one, that he has no merit of his own and is a puppet of fate.

There are others who have not read critically and have not noticed inconsistencies.
Please let us not talk about fate and chosen one when you don't even know what you are even talking about. All you know is just throw some buzz words. Care to explain what is merit of own without fumbling yourself? You fight your life. Sucves is credited to fate but failure is credited to not chosen one. That is the only logic you have. I can sit inside home and say that fate will make me successful person in field. That is what you actually mean when you people utter fate bullshit.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like retard talk to me
Can I say you are retard because you like something I hate?