General & Others Why do so many people think Wano is the best arc?

In my opinion, one of the things Wano lacked were stronger rhetorics. Just some ideas that could have added some layers:

—Stress Kaidou's racism as an oni by fully turning him into an anti-humanity. Play with how his disasters aren't human (lunarian, cyborg and fishman) and how his crew is based on zoans (maybe this way he can make his crewmates as less human as he can?).

—Strengthen Sanji's conflict with Queen by turning the latter into the engineer responsible for the factories in Wano, therefore the one polluting the water and food. Instead of just hitting a woman and insisting on Germa, this would stress Queen as a direct threat to Sanji's true values.

—Don't give Zoro the ability to cut fire out of the blue and make him develop it through his fight with King. This way we could at least get a better explanation as to how King's trick works, because it's vague as hell as it is (his fire form makes him more durable because...?).

—Make Luffy destroy Kaidou's kanabou at some point of their fight.

—Insist on how Tama parallels Kaidou as they are both lord of beasts, but contrary in the sense that one is an aggressive dictator ruling the whole country with an iron fist while the other is a vulnerable, weak kid at the bottom of the hierarchy who shows love for her animals. I'd even make her a Kurozumi in order to stress this further.

—Have Big Mom "defeat herself" by consuming her own lifespan to become stronger and stronger as she isn't aware of her oldness but is blinded by her status for decades, still thinking she's the same as decades ago and wants to show that to the new generation... only to end up too old and fragile to even fight.

—Have Luffy defeat Kaidou with a gatling that pierces his fire dragon with each punch while sending flames across the sky, some of them hitting the lanterns from the Wano citizens so they shine brighter than ever as a way to symbolize their wishes have been granted.

Just some ideas, but you get the picture.

Pre raid Wano was my favorite One Piece arc to read week to week ever, during the raid it reminded me of dressrosa in that the week to week experience was less enjoyable due to the pacing slowing to a crawl but once I go back and read it as a whole I know i'll love it. I personally think it's the best post timeskip arc.

For my personally it was 6/10 arc. However I don't go and bash people for having 0/10 or 10/10 opinion. You feel that it is bad, fine. Why should others feel like you.
Post automatically merged:

Only retarded Luffy fans will like that arc
Lol, this cope. 🤣🤣 so nearly in all polls there are around 80% who liked the arc. So you are saying nearly 80% of one piece fanbase are Luffy fans?

You're an opinionated loudmouth with nothing of substance to say. There's no reason for anyone to try to educate you when your opinion is "its bad because it sucks". So instead I'll just laugh at you
Do you have anything to say about it being good tho?

Recency bias as it's usually the arc where they caught up to One Piece
@Extravlad
I caught up to one piece during Punk hazard when I was fuckin 12 years old and even then I would not have called Punk hazard even top 5

yet there’s like 20+ year olds catching up during Wano, the worst arc of the post time skip and saying it’s like top 3 in the whole story

Says you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ultimate irony. Anyone can rate wano from 0-10 but not someone who will make judgements based on discussions.
@Monster Luffy
Some of us have been having discussions about Wano falling every single chapter that comes out for the last two years… You seem new here and expect people who gave up on one piece and have been giving up for years now to suddenly muster the energy to argue with you after years of arguing with everyone else

Last edited:
falling every single chapter that comes out for the last two years… You seem new here and expect people who gave up on one piece and have been giving up for years now to suddenly muster the energy to argue with you after years of arguing with everyone else
Looks like you didn't get the point. He was claiming he hasn't read single chapter for a long time. He was making judgements based on hearsay. It is same as me saying something very good or bad because of someone else opinion without having my own.