General & Others Why does Luffy deserve to be captain?

Luffy deserves to be captain because he's the strongest :kayneshrug:

Not to mention he's actually a great leader for the whole crew better than Zoro anyway.
The only time did they clash they were potrayed as equal....whatever you like it or not.

I havent seeing a punch like this for Zoro that Luffy did to a so call subordinate:

Show me this kind of potrayed for Luffy vs Zoro I am still waiting :laughmoji::ihaha:,

I do remeber this though: (all member were KO, but not Zoro):cantseeme:

cuz Killer aint a King....is that simple. Which goal has Killer beside following Kidd? I am still waiting......

Do you get that Zoro unlock the same power of the strongest in the same chapter vs the strongest creature like Luffy did?

That is a parallel of equal potential
He could be tbh especially depending on how much you believe in the roof top 5

Killer is still a zoro parallel just like rayleigh, shiryu, king, daz, ect are. And is likely gion to be one of the strongest EOS
They worked together as bounty hunters Zoro would eventually meet up with them and they would have led him to Mihawk. Instead he joined Luffy before Zoro could reunite with with them
How they gonna meet up with a dead zoro that didn't meet luffy other than in heaven or hellπŸ—Ώ

How yall 1000+ chapters into the story still not able to accept luffy is the main character with the most important dreams, fights, moments, ect ectπŸ—Ώ

Luffy deserves to be captain because he's the strongest :kayneshrug:

Not to mention he's actually a great leader for the whole crew better than Zoro anyway.
Strength isn't the reason why he is Zoro captain but mutual respect, Zoro is the lone wolf type like Mihawk but still damn great leader like it has been stated many times in the story people wondering why he isn't the cpatian. Zoro simply has no desire for it Luffy is the one whose dream is tied to pirate king which leadership qualities are essential. Not so much for Zoro although capable of it he could definitely achieve his dreams as lone wolf like Mihawk did sure it would probably take more time but he would get there eventually.
What Luffy and Zoro have is a partnership where both are supporting each other for their goals, we have seen Mihawk become the WSS as lone wold but not Roger who had the support of an incredible crew to become the PK, so it's actually Luffy who need Zoro to achieve his dream more than Zoro needs Luffy.

He could be tbh especially depending on how much you believe in the roof top 5

Killer is still a zoro parallel just like rayleigh, shiryu, king, daz, ect are. And is likely gion to be one of the strongest EOS

How they gonna meet up with a dead zoro that didn't meet luffy other than in heaven or hellπŸ—Ώ
Killer has no business with Zoro.... he aint anything compare to rayleigh,

You guys are spreading so much nonsense, I dont know if you read the manga to shit on Zoro or you just are blinded but sure keep your agenda :suresure:

How yall 1000+ chapters into the story still not able to accept luffy is the main character with the most important dreams, fights, moments, ect ectπŸ—Ώ
Where did i deny Luffy was the MC i just don't subscribe to your shitty downplaying of Zoro Luffy survived countless situations he should have died i'm sure Zoro would find a way to survive as well.

The only time did they clash they were potrayed as equal....whatever you like it or not.

I havent seeing a punch like this for Zoro that Luffy did to a so call subordinate:

Show me this kind of potrayed for Luffy vs Zoro I am still waiting :laughmoji::ihaha:,

That Sanji vs Luffy img is an eddit...

He met back up with them through luffy πŸ—Ώ after luffy saved his life in shells town

Zoro as important to luffys the rest of the strawhats. And just like the the rest of them zoro is more than his role/job on the ship and strength
Luffy got Jinbei (who was above Pre enma zoro and pre RS Sanji)
Imagine if who else he can get in NW if he wanted to

Let us be real :
Luffy only need a shipwright to maintain the ship, Cook for food, doctor for health, Poneglyph reader to be PK and Navigator to sail.

In fact, it is only Robin who can make Luffy PK
Doesn't matter how strong zoro and sanji are, just like it was Oden who made Roger PK not Ray!
The most important strawhat that Luffy needs as much as she needs him is Robin.
The second important ones are Chopper and Nami.

Isnt that scene from east blue arc?

Isnt that scene from east blue arc?
He's comparing fodder alabasta Luffy to post TS Luffy

Imagine people using a clash from 20 years ago where Luffy didn't even go all out

In their logic pre ts Luffy = Ussop since they fought in high diff battle
In fact Ussop fought a much stronger luffy than the one zoro fought
so what? The thread is saying that Zoro is following Luffy because of Luffy strenght...
I bring a panels in which clearly Oda is potraying Luffy&Zoro as equal in a direct clash and that happen 110 chapters after Zoro join Luffy :suresure:. Zoro didnt follow Luffy for his strength but for other reasons like this:

Strength isn't the reason why he is Zoro captain but mutual respect, Zoro is the lone wolf type like Mihawk but still damn great leader like it has been stated many times in the story people wondering why he isn't the cpatian. Zoro simply has no desire for it Luffy is the one whose dream is tied to pirate king which leadership qualities are essential. Not so much for Zoro although capable of it he could definitely achieve his dreams as lone wolf like Mihawk did sure it would probably take more time but he would get there eventually.
What Luffy and Zoro have is a partnership where both are supporting each other for their goals, we have seen Mihawk become the WSS as lone wold but not Roger who had the support of an incredible crew to become the PK, so it's actually Luffy who need Zoro to achieve his dream more than Zoro needs Luffy.

so what? The thread is saying that Zoro is following Luffy because of Luffy strenght...
I bring a panel in which clearly Oda is potraying both equally and that happen 110 chapter after Zoro join Luffy :suresure:. Zoro didnt follow Luffy for his strength but for other reasons like this:
Lol Alabasta Version

Outdated stuff does not matter anymore

Lol Alabasta Version

Outdated stuff does not matter anymore
lol Zoro join in chapter 3 and this thread is pointing that Zoro is just a subordinate and follow luffy for his strengths, I am stating that is wrong cuz 110 chapters later Oda is portraying Zoro&Luffy as equal in the only time they directly clashed.
That the only proof we have of a direct fight.....what outdated? It is the only confrontation they had clown :josad:

I feel like this is again an insecure thread

Roger&Raeligh are partner he aint a subordinate. He follow roger because he want that.

Kaido defeateing previous captain and making join the crew that are subordinate.
Like White Beard when he defeated Ace, that is a subordinate.

Luffy never defeated once Zoro, he follow him for other reason but not subordination.....

Luffy&Zoro is like Roger&Raeligh dynamic. We have even instances in which Zoro get confused as the captain (that doesnt happen for subordinate).

Anyway the only occasion Luffy&Zoro clashed they were equal, Oda could have draw a super punch like against Luffy&Sanji

but Oda decided to go with this way:

Do you see the difference? :kata:
Post automatically merged:

no is not :laughmoji:, literally you are spreading disinformation go read again over 1000chapter clown :ronalaugh:
Sorry but I read one piece, not zoropiece.