Speculations Why doesn’t Kizaru have a 4B bounty?

If Kuzan didn’t have a 3B bounty, I’m pretty sure Oda would have just revealed it with the Admirals and Garp’s.
That CG 3B bounty was revealed before Garp's defeat.

Assuming Kuzan also had 3B before Garp's defeat, then his bounty should be higher now bc obviously he participated in bringing down Garp, infact he contributed the most.

And if he does participate in BBP vs RHP, and beat someone ( let's say Hinokizu / Burn Scar Man ) then his bounty will be even higher

But his strength will stay the same. In a lot of cases bounty =/= strength

I think by giving Jack 1B Oda clearly wanted to show us his equality with Katakuri?
Or by making Shanks 600M lower than Kaido he wanted to show us their impressive gap?
Why is it that all the bullshit speculation about bounty that Yonko fans use only works to downplay the Admirals but when it comes to your personal favorites you're willing to come up with 1,000 and 1 excuses why your logic doesn't work for them?
As I always say, double standards are the bread and butter of “Yonko fans” arguments. Almost everything they say always just comes down to that.

Anyway, why would CG give all the Admirals bounties that much higher than their own Captain?

Because the underworld is that strong SHiroyu

Bege literally ruled the west blue, Daz Bonez is an assassin, Tesoro is big, Doffy has sticky guy, Killer one shot Bears with earbuds etc.

Underworld has so much money and so much fodder

Let’s be honest. Teach only had a 2.2B bounty because Oda hadn’t decided he wanted to give the others 4B+ bounties. Teach did literally nothing at all, except capture Moria, between his 2.2B bounty reveal and his 3.998B bounty reveal. I doubt the WG gave him and bounty raise at all for capturing Moria, let alone a 1.7B bounty raise. Oda just blatantly retconned the bounty because he realized it was too low
Yes he seemed to have played safe with 2.25 B

If it's the same with the Admirals then 3 B as a start seems solid

Maybe just maybe Oda will raise them later, if Marines attack a CG ally or even directly attack the CG themselves ( maybe Smoker will be in the fleet ? Fuji ? )