General & Others Why exactly do you want ZKK to happen?

Why do you want ZKK to happen?

• Total voters
It makes sense and I'm also a Zoro fan who loves that.

ZKK is inevitable ~

First Kaido's philosophy about death, second Zoro's dedicated declared intentions, Enma being entrusted, the prophecy of the moon, his strong parallelism with Oden and Ryuma.

Zoro fainting is the norm in the manga, he did that several times but almost always got up relatively fast.

Why does ZKK cult always fantasize that Zoro is the protagonist, ZKK will not happen and Kaido will not die

If ZKK doesn't happen, I hope there will be less Zoro's enthusiastic fans. They will only praise Zoro and belittle others
Cult, go read again previous arc and check this one. Weird enough Luffy didnt met as first the princess in this arc, was Zoro.
Funny enough this princess is also the daughter of the previous shogun in Wano and the one that wanted Kaido gone from Wano.
He even defeated kaido but that Dragon keep coming in Wano. Only when he is trully gone their is pace in Wano.
How do they want to remove Kaido all people around Luffy? By taking his head.

Narratively, there are a few points that could make Zoro killing Kaido understandable:
- Its Wano, the country of samurai and he is a Shimotsuki.
- Close bond with Yasuie and Hiyori
- Inherited Oden's blade
- Ryuuma parallel

Zoro fans have focused on these and ignored or refused to acknowledge all other hints that point otherwise in the story, of which they are numerous: Pirate king candidates, Joyboy Candidates, the scabbards having brought to Luffy to Wano for defeating Kaido, path from Caesar to Doflamingo to Kaido, heck even Oda mentioned he was thinking of how Luffy will beat Kaido.

Now that Luffy is fighting Kaido alone, they are praying that Luffy will fail to put down Kaido, upon which Zoro, who had left the fight to Luffy will kill Kaido. At this point I think they have resolved to sink with their ship.
Luffy won't fail to beat Kaido, dude, just like Zoro won't fail to kill Kaido after that. :usosmug:
Post automatically merged:

Why does ZKK cult always fantasize that Zoro is the protagonist, ZKK will not happen and Kaido will not die

If ZKK doesn't happen, I hope there will be less Zoro's fanatical followers. They will only praise Zoro and belittle others
Yeah, Kaido won't die. The WGs are coming to arrest him and then the people of Wano will willingly submit to be under the rule of WG, right? Is that what you mean? :luffydab:
Post automatically merged:

No CoC, no relevance, only judge's son the vet level. :kobeha:
All that to become one of the "Wings of the pirate king" :kobeha: :kobeha:
All sanji need is basic CoA to equal cringe master :milaugh:
Don't badmouth Lanji too much. I mean, yeah, he needed Queen to be clowned by Zoro, Marco, Chopper, Queen's own body (twice), and a random girl + a mouse for Lanji's countless sneak attacks to finally work on Queen, but don't clown Lanji too much. :gokulaugh:

I don't want ZKK to happen because Kaido wants to die and we shouldn't being making villains desires.

But ZKK will happen and I'm just aware of that by Oda's writting(shitty but still...).

Because killing Kaido is framed as a challenge, the same way beating him in a 1-on-1 is. So, naturally, you want one of the main characters to overcome one of those challenges.

Also, Zoro’s path to WSS, especially post timeskip, has been very lacklustre. Giving him a good Wano-arc, where he does something very significant, makes it so that we don’t get rushed and random Mihawk hype at the end of the story just to validate his “WSS” title, lol. You have to build that credibility overtime, and landing the killing blow on Kaido is the start of that.

Because killing Kaido is framed as a challenge, the same way beating him in a 1-on-1 is. So, naturally, you want one of the main characters to overcome one of those challenges.

Also, Zoro’s path to WSS, especially post timeskip, has been very lacklustre. Giving him a good Wano-arc, where he does something very significant, makes it so that we don’t get rushed and random Mihawk hype at the end of the story just to validate his “WSS” title, lol. You have to build that credibility overtime, and landing the killing blow on Kaido is the start of that.
How is it a challenge to cut down an already defeated Kaido?