Anime & Manga Why Franky is stronger than Judge's Son ?

Franky is

• stronger than DJ Sanji

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

baking Onigiri to strengthen the real members going to the roof. Franky was busy perfecting his art,
Preparing food literally IS Sanji's art duh.

Now what is this supposed to be? Either you are on the roof or you are not. Nere is not somethingsuch as "roof top level".

a guy who changes his mind out on a whim
Sanji decided to wear the raid suit to stat fresh for the decisive fight. I hate it too but he didn't just change his mind. He thought of his allies' benefit before his ideals.
It's more of a bullsh*it move from Oda that he wrote Sanji into this situation.

Apoo/Orochi crossbred looking Gifters
:suresure::ihaha::gokulaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

This is not a Shitpost
Of course it is not. You saying so is proof that this is no shitpost.

Now what is this supposed to be? Either you are on the roof or you are not. Nere is not somethingsuch as "roof top level".

Sanji decided to wear the raid suit to stat fresh for the decisive fight. I hate it too but he didn't just change his mind. He thought of his allies' benefit before his ideals.

Source: Dude c’mon just trust me
Everyone on the roof right now is above “wArLoRd lEvEl”

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Stop reading Two Piece pleb

This thread should just stay up even after both have displayed their best feats this arc. As a Sanji fan, I'm honestly not worried. Franky is fighting Sasaki and that means a lot but Sanji already has feats against Page One, Oven and Daifuku so if we want to pretend that Franky beating characters on the same level as ones that Sanji has already tangoed with means he's better then ok. Especially when Sanji will end up getting a fight this arc (but we can also pretend Sanji won't face anyone significant this arc.) We could also ignore all previous feats and say that since Sanji is tied up by Black Maria then he's weaker than Franky despite this kind of situation happening before back at Ennie Lobby but whatever.

People still bringing up that door feat? Physical attacks couldn't work on it, Franky melted it but sure, let's disregard the story then claim Sanji fans are doing mental gymnastics by reading the panels.

This thread should just stay up even after both have displayed their best feats this arc. As a Sanji fan, I'm honestly not worried. Franky is fighting Sasaki and that means a lot but Sanji already has feats against Page One, Oven and Daifuku so if we want to pretend that Franky beating characters on the same level as ones that Sanji has already tangoed with means he's better then ok. Especially when Sanji will end up getting a fight this arc (but we can also pretend Sanji won't face anyone significant this arc.) We could also ignore all previous feats and say that since Sanji is tied up by Black Maria then he's weaker than Franky despite this kind of situation happening before back at Ennie Lobby but whatever.

People still bringing up that door feat? Physical attacks couldn't work on it, Franky melted it but sure, let's disregard the story then claim Sanji fans are doing mental gymnastics by reading the panels.
I agree with the first part, it is true that the arc is not over and I'm confident Sanji will get his fight.
I disagree with ''physical attacks don't work on the door''; do you truly believe that Luffy wouldn't destroy it with a punch ? (He did something similar in Enies Lobby).
It's not to ''shit'' on Sanji but he doesn't hit hard (since ts) for some reason

I disagree with ''physical attacks don't work on the door''; do you truly believe that Luffy wouldn't destroy it with a punch ? (He did something similar in Enies Lobby).
It's not to ''shit'' on Sanji but he doesn't hit hard (since ts) for some reason
To an extent it's an anti-feat but it's not like Sanji even used Diable Jambe on it, he just kicked it and dented it then Franky stepped in. Franky melted the sides of the door so it definitely doesn't prove Franky's superior, strength-wise. At the very least Sanji snapped that Pacifista's neck and matched Daifuku's giant genie's swing. Aside from that he is lacking in the destructive compartment.

To an extent it's an anti-feat but it's not like Sanji even used Diable Jambe on it, he just kicked it and dented it then Franky stepped in. Franky melted the sides of the door so it definitely doesn't prove Franky's superior, strength-wise. At the very least Sanji snapped that Pacifista's neck and matched Daifuku's giant genie's swing. Aside from that he is lacking in the destructive compartment.
I like how reasonable your comment is.
Props

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
It's just plot that Sanji didn't kick through the door to be honest. Sanji didn't even use DJ to kick through it and Sanji just kicked the door once and just leave it like that instead of kicking the door again. Bad writing from Oda.