Character Discussion Why I hate Shanks, The Giga Gary Stu

You sound like a virginity magnet when you say shit like this lol. Like you couldn’t get pussy at a feline adoption convention. Cringe doesn’t even begin to describe this quote.

People like this don’t exist lol. Hence we’re back to my original point: Shanks is the deluded daydreamings of a weakling. The world is a cruel place filled with cruel people, but Oda (and Shanks fans) can’t accept that reality so they retreat into their emotional support mascot lol.

Shanks turning evil is the only realistic thing Oda can do with him.
Or he fights BB :kayneshrug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
of course we dream about Shanks become true

how else it can become

question is ... why won't you?
If you’re looking for example of what an irl good strong person looks like, Fujitora is your guy. Fujitora is the one fighting for positive change in the world, but Fujitora is never portrayed as a deluded Gary Stu, Fujitora’s own actions are extreme and put innocent people in danger because sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve a better tomorrow.

Fujitora abolishes the Shichibukai, acknowledging that throwing the world into chaos will ultimately lead to a better future.

Shanks ends the Marineford war because he doesn’t want to see a group of people he gives no shits about hurt each other.

Fujitora is so sickened by corruption and injustice that he turns his own sword on himself and gives up his sight so he doesn’t have to witness it,

Shanks loses his arm with a smile on his face and sacrifices nothing.

Fujitora is a phenomenal example of an irl good strong man, Shanks is a deluded weakling written to make pathetic bitches feel better.

sometimes we hate what we failed to be the most
I fully understand your pain
I failed to be a deluded weakling? Lol

I’m glad to hear it.

If you’re looking for example of what an irl good strong person looks like, Fujitora is your guy. Fujitora is the one fighting for positive change in the world, but Fujitora is never portrayed as a deluded Gary Stu, Fujitora’s own actions are extreme and put innocent people in danger because sometimes that’s what it takes to achieve a better tomorrow.

Fujitora abolishes the Shichibukai, acknowledging that throwing the world into chaos will ultimately lead to a better future.

Shanks ends the Marineford war because he doesn’t want to see a group of people he gives no shits about hurt each other.

Fujitora is so sickened by corruption and injustice that he turns his own sword on himself and gives up his sight so he doesn’t have to witness it,
Fujitora is a good irl symbol ...

too weak to see the world as what it is
too weak to refuse joining what he hate

Shanks is simply "larger than life" and who know "larger than death" character
a good story will bend the reality to it will and change the world even for 0.00001%

Shanks has that power
Fujitora doesn't
Post automatically merged:

:seriously:
If we’re gonna be serious about this I’m gonna show you some more Gary Stues from other stories and you better be consistent
you can't compare them with Shanks

cause you can't define Shanks as of now ... you "simply" don't have enough info

Shanks as a character MIGHT fail to be a stereotype but you can't prove it as of now. if he did I will call it myself

I surly don't need help seeing this

Good thing at least Shanks cares about unnecessary casualties as he sees marine soldiers as humans, fathers and husbands too, rather than disposable assets vice admirals and admirals are known for murdering if they disobey and with Fujitora serving an institution that enslaves people and countries and annihilates them.

The irl good strong person Fuji.

:risicheck:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Fujitora is a good irl symbol ...

too weak to see the world as what it is
too weak to refuse joining what he hate

Shanks is simply "larger than life" and who know "larger than death" character
a good story will bend the reality to it will and change the world even for 0.00001%

Shanks has that power
Fujitora doesn't

you can't compare them with Shanks

cause you can't define Shanks as of now ... you "simply" don't have enough info

Shanks as a character MIGHT fail to be a stereotype but you can't prove it as of now. if he did I will call it myself

I surly don't need help seeing this
Now you’re just talking gibberish, which is unsurprising since you are a deluded weakling like I said.

Fujitora was responsible for abolishing the Shichibukai system. He was the one who made the world’s kings see the corruption and abuse in the system, and he did that by shaming himself and the entire Government via his Dogeza.

Fujitora knew abolishing the Shichibukai would erupt wars around the world, but saw those wars as necessary because he knew that was the only way to end the system of abuse and corruption.

Shanks meanwhile is a centrist who sits around doing nothing, ends wars he has no business ending, and waits until Big Mom and Kaido are dead to go for One Piece lol. He has no character flaws and no realistic or memorable character traits because he is designed to be a deluded daydream that only retards buy into.

Fujitora is a masterfully written good strong man who could believably exist in the real world, Shanks is like that one Pokémon card that your dumb 10 year old brother brags about being stronger than the other Pokémon cards. Shanks is an inauthentic delusion designed to make real life weaklings feel better about their own shit lives lol.

I can absolutely compare any popular Gary Stu like idk Luke Skywalker with Shanks
first of all ... did you even saw the 2nd movie? Luck ain't no Gary Stu

Now you’re just talking gibberish, which is unsurprising since you are a deluded weakling like I said.

Fujitora was responsible for abolishing the Shichibukai system. He was the one who made the world’s kings see the corruption and abuse in the system, and he did that by shaming himself and the entire Government via his Dogeza.

Fujitora knew abolishing the Shichibukai would erupt wars around the world, but saw those wars as necessary because he knew that was the only way to end the system of abuse and corruption.

Shanks meanwhile is a centrist who sits around doing nothing, ends wars he has no business ending, and waits until Big Mom and Kaido are dead to go for One Piece lol. He has no character flaws and no realistic or memorable character traits because he is designed to be a deluded daydream that only retards buy into.

Fujitora is a masterfully written good strong man who could believably exist in the real world, Shanks is like that one Pokémon card that your dumb 10 year old brother brags about being stronger than the other Pokémon cards. Shanks is an inauthentic delusion designed to make real life weaklings feel better about their own shit lives lol.
Shanks meanwhile is a centrist who sits around doing nothing, ends wars he has no business ending

Shanks : saving millions
Lee : fuck him

as I said, you can't comprehend greatness

Shanks is noble Kid who got taken by Roger pirates

He doesn't know real hardship
He and Buggy grew up on Roger ship
Eating and enjoying life
Then started talking part in battles when they were 9-10

After Roger disbanded the crew and died, Shanks started his own crew

His backstory isn't as hard as other characters
Shanks only had hardships as a captain of his own crew by facing other pirates and Navy
Even then he still gets privileges from WG

Shanks is just a fanservice character at this point

Yes, Shanks is the worst yonko by far and one of the worst top tier, regarding his writing.

Like Mihawk, they are characters that can be appraciated only by people who only love strong charachters and they don't care about characterization

25+ years of manga, and Oda literally let Shanks did only few things and were only to hype 1) Strenght with no real reason (MF and Kidd) 2) Promotion Film Red (Onigashima)

Maybe in the future this will change but for now is one of the worst