Future Events Why I think rooftop gang will be back

The last chapter was clear oda is backing up with his claim kaido cannot lose in one on one fight .

So what is the answer to kaido's demise . Let's look into situation the rooftop gang have split with zoro , law need recovery time .

Kidd is busy taking on big mom but I think it will not be long fight. I dont think kidd can defeat her alone.

Luffy is not there yet even with CoC it's clear fist fights are not enough to finish off kaido.

Zoro and law are still important players considering both use sword and law's devil fruit has advantage to keep kaido down when he will be at his weakest moment. I see there is good chance kaido can lose to roof top gang.

Killer and kidd will still play role they still need payback for what kaido did to them .

Question :Is kaido's weakest point a sword ?

Debatable but I am concluding luffy's fist will not be able to completely damage kaido. There are hints kaido has shown to be careful around Enma.

The key point here is kaido's natural enemy could possibly be Oden's sword. I do think Luffy's CoC+ zoro's Emma + Law's attacks and possibly Kidd's coc attack will play big role in winning against kaido.

Thoughts ?

And what happens to Big Mom?
Eventually big mom threat will be resolved before final fight.

I dont think she is going down this arc. Unless kid has something in his sleeve he alone will not beat her.

I think she will probably abandon the war and leave kaido if she gets poneglyph. I have no idea how they will deal with her but I dont see her going down. R5 will recoup and fight kaido in final act

Eventually big mom threat will be resolved before final fight.

I dont think she is going down this arc. Unless kid has something in his sleeve he alone will not beat her.

I think she will probably abandon the war and leave kaido if she gets poneglyph. I have no idea how they will deal with her but I dont see her going down. R5 will recoup and fight kaido in final act
So 5v1? I think I will skip that fight if it really happens

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think the gang wont be back. Oda is probably reusing the scenario from TB and SA.
Killer who is facing Hawkins now, will eventually join the fight against BM. Law will too.
That is a parallel from Sabaody when those two crews have defeated a Pacifista.
Whether they are going to achieve victory without Luffy's involvement or not, cant really say.

The Kaido fight is paralleling the zOars fight. Not many can deal damage to Kaido so they dont contribute much.
That alone makes them not necessary in Kaido fight. Despite Law being awesome support, I dont think he will face Kaido again.
We are approaching the moment of the circumstantial power-up - Luffy's Nightmare mode. However, this time it is Zoro's turn.
Zoro will be infected by Ice Oni virus which will get him back into the fight against Kaido.

Just like Luffy's Nightmare mode, Ice Oni Zori will ultimately fall short too for whatever reason, probably 1-hour time limit.
Kaido will be quite messed up after that face-off and that's where Luffy will get his 5 minutes against him.
Probably will achieve a draw or defeat him but will fall from exhaustion as well. Moments later, Kaido is back up on his feet.
Just like Brook threw Luffy towards zOars, Luffy will probably throw Zoro towards Kaido for the killing blow above the capital.

The rooftop gang was for fanservice purpose and make them look better than scabbards, but they did nothing to Kaido.
Kaido only dodged Luffy's attack once, not the ones from the other people since they couldn't do anything relevant to him.

So they won't be together again. The purpose was fulfiled already. He even forgot that Kid had beef with Kaido, much more than with BM (he even gathered all Onigashima metal for him, for the strongest!, for nothing...), but Oda made him go after BM now. He did the same with Apoo-Kid beef. Completely retarded, but well, he is the author.

BM will be the key to damage severely Kaido since treason is one of the theme of this arc and BM herself said to Peros that she knows what she is doing.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's difficult to imagine they likely will, but it's not completely out of reach of course.

It would depend on elapsing patterns for instance.

What happens with Killer and Hawkins
What will Zoro do
What will Kidd and Law eventually do with Big Mom
And so on

Not particularly optimistic personally.

It makes no sense in real world but in Oda's world makes sense.

Just think about it, Oda made Kid, Law and Killer sent BM away just for them start to run toward her again. So he is doing random stuff without reason just to be called unpredictable.