Controversial Why I think Shiryu's Straw Hat opponent is NOT who you think

Almost sure Sanji's opponent will be Burgess, powered up by some strong DF (maybe Marco's or Jozu's one).
80% Burgess
10% Lafitte
10% Pizarro

Shiryu it's obviously Zoro's opponent. Damn, he's the only BB Commander that clearly fights with a sword lmao

It's gonna be either Pizarro, Lafitte, Aokiji or the 10th Titanic or all of them for all I care about. But Sanji fighting another invisible guy would be repetitive and cliche imo.
Almost sure Sanji's opponent will be Burgess, powered up by some strong DF (maybe Marco's or Jozu's one).
80% Burgess
10% Lafitte
10% Pizarro

Shiryu it's obviously Zoro's opponent. Damn, he's the only BB Commander that clearly fights with a sword lmao
Lol why Burgess? Even if he gets a OP devil fruit (Marco's fruit let's say), it won't erase how he got treated in the past as being Sabo's hypetool. And Sanji never fights anyone who got used as a hypetool or defeated before.

It's gonna be either Pizarro, Lafitte, Aokiji or the 10th Titanic or all of them for all I care about. But Sanji fighting another invisible guy would be repetitive and cliche imo.

Lol why Burgess? Even if he gets a OP devil fruit (Marco's fruit let's say), it won't erase how he got treated in the past as being Sabo's hypetool. And Sanji never fights anyone who got used as a hypetool or defeated before.
Queen doesn’t count

His personality is the complete opposite of Sanji, Shiryu is cold, callous and a ruthless murderer who will kill anyone without hesitation. Sanji however is a kind hearted warm person who won't hesitate to help someone whether they are friend or foe so they juxtapose each other perfectly.
In this respect, Shiryu is an antithesis of Zoro more than Sanji. Zoro believes in bushido ways and honor of swordsmen. Shiryu fights dirty and its highlighted again since he got the clear clear fruit.

Honestly, I am okay with Sanji fighting Shiryu. I just don't see how Oda can make this fight aesthetically pleasing. Sword slash vs kick doesnt sound appealing to me.

Burgess is the prototype of the Sanji's classic opponent: bulky, goofy, one of the most important member of the enemy's crew, he's the captain of the 1° ship of BB while Shiryu of the 2°, he's a wrestler and so on.
Plus, his name is "Jesus" Burgess, while Sanji is linked to Satan (Diable Jambe, Ifrit Jambe).
The fact that he was used as Sabo's hypetool is irrelevant: Sanji is often used as hypetool as well (Vergo, Doflamingo, King).

He could be also Jimbe's opponent, sure, because of wrestling vs fishman karate and they are both helmsmen, but I think Sanji vs Burgess is more likely.