Character Discussion Why is Dragon using the hard earned money to buy beer rather than donating for food?

Why is Dragon using the hard earned money to buy beer rather than donating for food?

• Total voters

He could use that money to smuggle more food supply to poor citizens. What is your take on this?
Welcome to any government of the world.
Post automatically merged:

Wdym what kinda leader are you when you can't even afford a beer to chill and discuss?
What kind of leader are you when you can't do your duty but spend time and money chilling around?

I answer! A politician!

Do you think Politicians should live in poverty?

They are elites of your society brah.
They represent what being top 1% of your society is.

So ofc they need flex their wealth to pheasants to show who's the boss
First of all I think we shouldn't have politicians. But since we do yes they should live AT BEST in same conditions as average of their country/state/city.

Politicians are no elite wtf? If you mean elite about money those are the rich, multi millionaires and billionaires. Some politicians are very poor actually.

First of all I think we shouldn't have politicians. But since we do yes they should live AT BEST in same conditions as average of their country/state/city.

Politicians are no elite wtf? If you mean elite about money those are the rich, multi millionaires and billionaires. Some politicians are very poor actually.
Yeah there are local politicians and presidents
Post automatically merged:

Really that's your problem there were more ridiculous scenes despite serious situation like this

Is this not a hatemonger kind of thread?

Meaning of hatemonger in English
someone who tries to encourage people to hate other people or groups: He was labelled a hatemonger and a bigot.

It encourages you to hate Dragon as a character and associate him with the rich vs. poor argument. It also tries to make him seem like a fraud to undermine any argument someone could have to paint him in a better light by using hyperbole.

He even limited our options on how to react. Either we back ourselves into a corner, or we admit to some bullshit on his agenda. It's kind of an annoying thing to read.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
After all that desk work, a good beer is always the best thing to spend money upon

Is this not a hatemonger kind of thread?

Meaning of hatemonger in English
someone who tries to encourage people to hate other people or groups: He was labelled a hatemonger and a bigot.

It encourages you to hate Dragon as a character and associate him with the rich vs. poor argument. It also tries to make him seem like a fraud to undermine any argument someone could have to paint him in a better light by using hyperbole.

He even limited our options on how to react. Either we back ourselves into a corner, or we admit to some bullshit on his agenda. It's kind of an annoying thing to read.
If it were serious this could perhaps be argued, but, given that it is not serious, I don't think I'd say all that, personally.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Politicians are Ruling Class you fool.
That's by default an Elite.

Because they are ruler and you are the subjects. They decide how your societies run

If you Politicians are not living well, that means you pheasants failed your job as taxpaying subjects

Politicians are Ruling Class you fool.
That's by default an Elite.

Because they are ruler and you are the subjects. They decide how your societies run

If you Politicians are not living well, that means you pheasants failed your job as taxpaying subjects
That just shows how little you know about world.

Politicians are often in the payment check of someone very rich. The rich are the elite class. Not politician. Money is the real power.

Who live better? Damn politicians or fucking billionaires?