Questions & Mysteries Why is it said that Sanji is the fastest and Zoro is slow?

Where are Sanjino's speed feats?

• Total voters
People take the datebook or sbs of oda saying Zoro was the 5 fastest but forget that this is a race and Zoro is only placed 5th cause he’ll get lost.

but people also forget Zoro was the first to make it back to Saboady…
The trick was, was that he was trying to make it to Amazon Lily to meet up with Luffy first, but ended up getting lost and arriving on Sabaody.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The mods should be removing divisive threads like this that contribute to an unhealthy climate for fans.

Their promotion of "diverse ideas" is not a beautiful mosaic, but instead it is a melting pot that reduces all the beautiful diversity of fans to a single antisocial culture that revolves around in-fighting and quick self esteem boosts.

*Critical thinking*

Zoro isn’t slow but Sanji has better speed feats. It’s disingenuous to sit here and act like Sanji isn’t faster than Zoro.
... One uses arms and strength and one uses legs and speed. It is obvious why one is considered fast and one is considered slow.

Even if Zoro was "fast" he would get lost going vast distances lol... That's kind of a key element with him. If he was fast, he would end up on the other side of the planet wondering where everyone else is.

That's not even a joke. He probably would do that.

Zoro is kind of like Gimlii from Lord of the Rings. Dwarves can do quick bursts of speed over short distances, but they get tired quickly over long distances. Except, Zoro is worse because he would probably get tired (weak legs) AND get lost trying to go over a long distance.

Zoro consistently fights faster people than Sanji fights. Every single time. And yet because Sanji is the leg man, they automatically think that makes him faster

Zoro blitzed Kaido, Zoro is currently fighting Lucci who is directly wanked for his speed even by Vegapunk.

and yet people will see Sanji getting eye-diffed by Saturn and say that makes him faster than Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Zoro isn’t slow but Sanji has better speed feats. It’s disingenuous to sit here and act like Sanji isn’t faster than Zoro.
@DonWick Sanji does not have better speed feats.

Sanji has never even fought people as fast as the people Zoro always fights. The fastest person Sanji has fought is Queen. And he didn’t even beat Queen because of speed, he beat Queen because Queen forgot Sanji was there and decided to go beat up a prostitute mid fight

... One uses arms and strength and one uses legs and speed. It is obvious why one is considered fast and one is considered slow.

Even if Zoro was "fast" he would get lost going vast distances lol... That's kind of a key element with him. If he was fast, he would end up on the other side of the planet wondering where everyone else is.

That's not even a joke. He probably would do that.

Zoro is kind of like Gimlii from Lord of the Rings. Dwarves can do quick bursts of speed over short distances, but they get tired quickly over long distances. Except, Zoro is worse because he would probably get tired (weak legs) AND get lost trying to go over a long distance.
@AlmightyGunther prove it. I can use feats like “Every opponent Zoro fights is faster than every opponent Sanji fights” as proof that Zoro is faster than Sanji

what’s your proof that Sanji is faster than Zoro?

where are the feats?
There aren’t any for Roo currently. I’m just trying to take the temperature of the forum. I know you’re getting at the fact that I don’t rank Mihawk >= Shanks however Mihawk and Shanks both have feats that I can draw a conclusion from.

As I’ve said a million times portrayal only matters in the an absence of feats. Roo doesn’t have any feats.

It always say that sanjino is the fastest mugis and zoro is slow but sanjino speed feats are against slow rivals like queen or oven while when he fought agaisnt speed rivals he is surpassed: Kaku, vergo, doflamingo or King.

In the case of zoro the most are fast character: Kaku, ryuma (who was playing agaisnt brook one of the fastest mugi), kuma (he could cut him), gyogin swordman, monet, and king.

So where are sanjino speed feats which put him above zoro? This is the worst headcanon, sanjino is not faster than zoro indead zoro is faster than him:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
@BillSlipton @RayanOO @Doggo @General MonsterZoro @nik87 @Boiroy @GUI-KHAN @mly90 @Boiroy @Infitima @WizardKing @Lor D. Coast
I'll be back later

But I'll start off with dropping this from the baratie

First use of soru by the strawhats

I'm starting off with sanjis first speed feat and first portrayal of being the speedster on the crew

Not being a dick but that's pretty obvious. How'd you not understand my reasoning?
That’s not relevant with where we are in the story. You don’t need to post the old shit. It’s very clear that Sanji is faster than Zoro.

It's also worth mentioning that Zoro fights and beats people who have speed because they represent a weakness for him often, and the same thing is true for Sanji fighting strong people and beating them with speed because they represent a weakness for him.

It would be silly if Zoro only fought strong guys and Sanji only fought fast guys, wouldn't it? It happens, it's just usually they're so good at what they do that if someone else tried fighting them using their own strength then it wouldn't turn out well. They're overpowering in their own respects.

You want to talk about speed feats? How about this? Sanji is apparently going faster than his siblings at this point because he is invisible to the naked eye at his top speeds.

Back in Whole Cake Island, those guys seemed fast as hell and outclassed Sanji, but Sanji is doing stuff now that I don't think they can do even with the raid suits.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
There aren’t any for Roo currently. I’m just trying to take the temperature of the forum. I know you’re getting at the fact that I don’t rank Mihawk >= Shanks however Mihawk and Shanks both have feats that I can draw a conclusion from.

As I’ve said a million times portrayal only matters in the an absence of feats. Roo doesn’t have any feats.
What representation are you talking about? Is this the new argument? I don't have any feats but my headcanon is above canon. Sanjino always lose agaisnt fast characters (kaku, doflamingo, king) and he didn't have any teleportation attack like Roo or Zoro (shishisonson):seriously:

It's also worth mentioning that Zoro fights and beats people who have speed because they represent a weakness for him often, and the same thing is true for Sanji fighting strong people and beating them with speed because they represent a weakness for him.

It would be silly if Zoro only fought strong guys and Sanji only fought fast guys, wouldn't it? It happens, it's just usually they're so good at what they do that if someone else tried fighting them using their own strength then it wouldn't turn out well. They're overpowering in their own respects.

You want to talk about speed feats? How about this? Sanji is apparently going faster than his siblings at this point because he is invisible to the naked eye at his top speeds.

Back in Whole Cake Island, those guys seemed fast as hell and outclassed Sanji, but Sanji is doing stuff now that I don't think they can do even with the raid suits.
But sanjino lost agaisnt these characters (kaku, king, vergo, doflamingo). Sanjino didn't have a teleportation attack.

It's just how Oda portray the characters:

Zoro usually has the ''teleport behind you move'' as a finisher because Oda sucks at writing fights and Zoro is formulaic. In normal battles, the focus usually isn't speed. Compared with someone like Brook he does seem to have a slower style.

Sanji in battle usually tries to use a combination of attacks and rapid movement. The focus on mobility makes it seem that he's faster (in the sense of movement).

The end result will be the same: Zoro will fight the second strongest and Sanji the third.

Sanji is fast for his power level ONLY
He is a piss ant in speed to top tiers
Yeah and that's even consistent. Characters like oven, daifuku, bege, p6 were the ones impressed by his speed. But that's it.

It's the same with the CoO expert and CoA expert thing. Zoro's CoO as well as CoA are much superior but sanji fans still claim his CoO feats are fujitora^999 level

good fodders where are sanjino overcoming fast characters
Let's start off with bon clay who was flexing on mr1 in cqc and specifically speed when they clashed

Or maybe kuroobi who was the rhm of arlong.

Those are just the first two arcs. Ima be real. I can keep doing this for the whole story. Wait till I'm off work

That’s not relevant with where we are in the story. You don’t need to post the old shit. It’s very clear that Sanji is faster than Zoro.
Posting the old stuff to show that this has been established since literally day 1. I can go arc by arc and prove all the way until the current chapter that sanji is faster than zoro by a significant ammount.