Questions & Mysteries Why is it said that Sanji is the fastest and Zoro is slow?

Where are Sanjino's speed feats?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Let's start off with bon clay who was flexing on mr1 in cqc and specifically speed when they clashed

Or maybe kuroobi who was the rhm of arlong.

Those are just the first two arcs. Ima be real. I can keep doing this for the whole story. Wait till I'm off work
Post automatically merged:

Posting the old stuff to show that this has been established since literally day 1. I can go arc by arc and prove all the way until the current chapter that sanji is faster than zoro by a significant ammount.
Bon Clay almost died if Ms double finger didn't save him and he dodged all of his sneak attacks while carrying a bag.

And Kuroobi rhm of arlong is a headcanon and this is a serious thread.

Bon Clay almost died if Ms double finger didn't save him and he dodged all of his sneak attacks while carrying a bag.

How did he almost die? Mr 1 was on the defensive the entire time.

Ik you're a big fan of the anime being canon in your eyes. So I'd suggest you watch this exchange. It becomes even more clear.

Roronoa-sama

:seriously:
So the author himself writes Sanji is faster than Zoro in a race, and you say that it doesn't mean that sanji is faster.
Lol
@MUUGEN answered it. don't make the fool
People take the datebook or sbs of oda saying Zoro was the 5 fastest but forget that this is a race and Zoro is only placed 5th cause he’ll get lost.

but people also forget Zoro was the first to make it back to Saboady…

How did he almost die? Mr 1 was on the defensive the entire time.

Ik you're a big fan of the anime being canon in your eyes. So I'd suggest you watch this exchange. It becomes even more clear.
Bon clay attacked him when Mr 1 entered the bar and he only hit him one time (yes sneak attacks like sanjino). When Mr 1 was going to get serious Ms. finger stop him

when zoro was struggling to dodge queen attacks?:choppawhat:
Base King humiliated Raid suit sanjino in speed (and in everything):seriously:
Look up how Zoro dodge those lasers.He almost tripped lmfao

when zoro was struggling to dodge queen attacks?:choppawhat:
Base King humiliated Raid suit sanjino in speed (and in everything):seriously:
Exoskeleton Sanji was invisible while on the move,that is the best speed feat in panel.

Roronoa-sama

Look up how Zoro dodge those lasers.He almost tripped lmfao

Exoskeleton Sanji was invisible while on the move,that is the best speed feat in panel.
Put the pic zoro dodge lasers. King was invisible too and zoro could reaction and cut him

Zoro consistently fights faster people than Sanji fights. Every single time. And yet because Sanji is the leg man, they automatically think that makes him faster

Zoro blitzed Kaido, Zoro is currently fighting Lucci who is directly wanked for his speed even by Vegapunk.

and yet people will see Sanji getting eye-diffed by Saturn and say that makes him faster than Zoro

@DonWick Sanji does not have better speed feats.

Sanji has never even fought people as fast as the people Zoro always fights. The fastest person Sanji has fought is Queen. And he didn’t even beat Queen because of speed, he beat Queen because Queen forgot Sanji was there and decided to go beat up a prostitute mid fight

@AlmightyGunther prove it. I can use feats like “Every opponent Zoro fights is faster than every opponent Sanji fights” as proof that Zoro is faster than Sanji

what’s your proof that Sanji is faster than Zoro?
Sanji has better speed feats with his rokushiki and stuff, not saying that Zoro is slow but he is more power-oriented. Also Some is a geisha not a prostitute.

Kuroobi is the rhm of arlong according to oda. I'm serious. This is the truth.

@MUUGEN answered it. don't make the fool

Bon clay attacked him when Mr 1 entered the bar and he only hit him one time (yes sneak attacks like sanjino). When Mr 1 was going to get serious Ms. finger stop him
Bon clay kicked him through a building.

Saying he was gonna get serious is headcanon. Try harder cause that wasn't a real argument

Roronoa-sama

Kuroobi is the rhm of arlong according to oda. I'm serious. This is the truth.

Bon clay kicked him through a building.

Saying he was gonna get serious is headcanon. Try harder cause that wasn't a real argument
according to oda, where is the source?
I put it the pics Mr 1 was no serious until Ms finger stop him (no active his df and carry a bag)