Questions & Mysteries Why is it said that Sanji is the fastest and Zoro is slow?

Where are Sanjino's speed feats?

• Total voters
this is why :

Who would win in a race?
In a SBS question, a fan asked who is the fastest in a 50 meters race.[46] During the second One Piece Knowledge King quiz, it was revealed where Jinbe would place in the race.[47]

1. Brook (Being the lightest)
  2. Sanji
  3. Monkey D. Luffy
  4. Tony Tony Chopper (Walk Point)
  5. Roronoa Zoro (Would have been ranked higher, but got lost)
  6. Usopp
  7. Nami
  8. Nico Robin
  9. Franky
  10. Jinbe
People always use wild translations for this. It’s never stated Zoro would be higher just that oda would be concerned with him POSSIBLY straying off course

According to Kuma, Zoro was already near death.
According to Nami, Zoro is the toughest in the crew.
Put the above two together and your headcanon shatters.
If zoro was near death then sanji was dead.

Zoro is not the toughest in the crew. That's clearly luffy. Fuck what nami says.

I don't remember kuma saying so. Pull the panel please. Not saying you're lying but I don't remember this.

Zoro is not the toughest in the crew. That's clearly luffy. Fuck what nami says.

I don't remember kuma saying so. Pull the panel please. Not saying you're lying but I don't remember this.
Zoro took the damage and fatigue of koed Luffy.
The same Luffy who overdid himslef by using G2+G3 combined.
On top of that Zoro was already suffering fatigue and injuries from a night of fighting.
''Nothing happened...'' happened.
Post automatically merged:

What does that have to do with the fact that Luffy attacked so fast, he hit three different people at the same exact time? Do you have any idea how fast Luffy's fist would have to be moving to be in three different places at the same time?

In his fight against Lucci he pulled it off as a last ditch effort. On FI he did it casually.
Ok but then where does that put Hyouzou who blocked it and then countered at the same time casually ?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Luffy was near to dead for thriller bark pain and zoro recieved it more his pain (oz + kuma). Sanjino with 15% was shaking

Zoro took the damage and fatigue of koed Luffy.
The same Luffy who overdid himslef by using G2+G3 combined.
On top of that Zoro was already suffering fatigue and injuries from a night of fighting.
''Nothing happened...'' happened.

Ok but then where does that put Hyouzou who blocked it and then countered at the same time casually ?
That was my entire point. Before he took the pain he was the healthiest of the m3. Sanji took even more damage than luffy until after nightmare luffy happened

Luffy was near to dead for thriller bark pain and zoro recieved it more his pain (oz + kuma). Sanjino with 15% was shaking
Never said anything that denied this

He’s went invisible multiple times once against Oven, once against Queen. He dodged Kats FS attack which takes significant speed. Oda stated he’s faster in a race.

I know people love Zoro but saying he’s faster than Sanji is ridiculous.
Zoro definitely isn't faster then Sanji but the way people talk about his speed is insane. Like the rest of the verse is frozen in time while Sanji is moving which is a bit much.

It's sanji's version of "Zoro oneshots all his enemies" instead it's "sanji disappears"

Because Oda said so. No matter how much favortism they give zoro in the anime, the manga will still showcase this. Sanji teleports around the battle field, zoro doesn't. They slowed sanji down.
Oda said so?
Then Brook is faster than Luffy

Zoro is 100 times more tougher than Luffy
One TB knocked his ass out
Zoro was walking with 30 Broken Bones post Hakai that would wipe out Sanjis entire family line since last 100 generations if they were all standing together and then Zoro took much stronger version of thunder bagua.

You act like Zoro is a scrub like Sanji who nearly died from queens attacks

Just look at the feats
What feats?

Zoro definitely isn't faster then Sanji but the way people talk about his speed is insane. Like the rest of the verse is frozen in time while Sanji is moving which is a bit much.

It's sanji's version of "Zoro oneshots all his enemies" instead it's "sanji disappears"
I agree with you there. His fans overblow how fast he is for sure.

He’s went invisible multiple times once against Oven, once against Queen. He dodged Kats FS attack which takes significant speed. Oda stated he’s faster in a race.

Zoro went invisible to Kaido who had future sight and perception blitzed him while he was fully focused

Sanji got asthma attack from going invisible

People always use wild translations for this. It’s never stated Zoro would be higher just that oda would be concerned with him POSSIBLY straying off course
Do you have a source for that correction?
What I found says "Zoro would be ranked higher in the shorter distance race since he would not run off the track."

Which if true means he did run off the track.

I got it from the fandom wiki, either way Zoro would get lost in a race we've seen it many times ahaha my man needs Waze. Jokes apart he is fast in a fight there is no doubt about it, is he faster or equal to Sanji in terms of speed it was never stated so we will never know the only thing that we are certain of is that Brook is the fastest.

From my point of view he might be equal or just a bit slower like 0.05 seconds slower due to his swords. Keep in mind that they have different fighting styles, so let's us just use the sbs and call it a day

Because if you actually pay attention to the manga, there is multiple instances of Sanji's speed actually being emphasized by Oda. When you move so fast that even a high level character like a Yonko Commander can't see you, then it says a lot. Zoro is fast, but he doesn't get those emphasized speed moments like Sanji does.

Just the Vergo panel alone that you brought up where Sanji dodges Vergo's foot, mere inches from his head showcases how crazy Sanji's speed is. Vergo was fast enough to to make it to Law before his teleported heart. That's insane speed from Vergo to outpace teleportation.
Amd if you actually payed attention to the anime and manga all of sanjis opponents were slower than zoros lol. His speed is noted to be impressive based on the type of opponent he is fighting which for the most part is slower than zoros opponents.

Based on feats brook has better speed feats since he teleported and blitzed a yonko. And based on the anime zoro did the same to kaido in hybrid form. Both of whom are faster and have better haki than queen

Those characters are vastly slower than zoros opponents.

The logic is clear is: reverse flash faster than flash because he blitzed batman while flash couldn't blitz super man? No. Because flash in this example had a faster opponent and thus the speed in that fight was relative with no one having the clear lead while reverse flash smokes batman that isn't relative to his speed.

Hence why the sanji being faster than zoro argument has always been false

Zoro went invisible to Kaido who had future sight and perception blitzed him while he was fully focused

Sanji got asthma attack from going invisible
Kaido didn’t use FS on Zoro. He didn’t use it until Snake man was used.

Sanji also stayed invisible for an extended period of time Zoro didn’t.

Where are his feats against Fast characters??

They givin us feats against slow characters
Hayzz

Sanji have speed feats vs slow dudes
What does that matter? Are you goin to discredit Sanji just to try hyping Zoro?