Character Discussion Why is Luffy so weak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reason that using someone else's god power Goofy could not defeat any enemy? 1 Goofy is too weak a vessel for Niki's strength. 2 Goofy, even with feeding and resting three times per arch, can't be strong. 3 Was Lucci right to call goofy weak for yonko? 4 Will Zoro leave the team or become the new captain?

Second thread in two days by the same guy about the same stupid thing.
Understand me. I'm worried about the team. It shouldn't be that a guy without fruits and training his body and fencing skills is much stronger than a guy to whom Nick's god gave strength. This is not right

Understand me. I'm worried about the team. It shouldn't be that a guy without fruits and training his body and fencing skills is much stronger than a guy to whom Nick's god gave strength. This is not right
He's just been embarassing an admiral and gorosei together 2vs1. Warcury is strong, deal with it, and they didn't even have a proper fight yet. Why spam nonsense?

He's just been embarassing an admiral and gorosei together 2vs1. Warcury is strong, deal with it, and they didn't even have a proper fight yet. Why spam nonsense?
1 Goofy fell into a coma after the fight with kizaru, kizaru did not lose consciousness, got up, shook off the dust and went to kill mugiwar while goofy was lying in a corner begging for food. 2 Goofy admitted that he could not oppose gorosei, and now Gorachev, standing still, is beating g5+haki. You can cry, but goofy is weak trash.

1 Goofy fell into a coma after the fight with kizaru, kizaru did not lose consciousness, got up, shook off the dust and went to kill mugiwar while goofy was lying in a corner begging for food. 2 Goofy admitted that he could not oppose gorosei, and now Gorachev, standing still, is beating g5+haki. You can cry, but goofy is weak trash.
Kizaru did a very good job with the first half and I am an admiral fan but he was utterly shamed after that, sorry. Regen aside, Warcury was the only one who could effectively fight Luffy so far, and their fight didn't even start yet. I am not a G5 fan and I don't feel any homoerotic affection for any character so I have no reason to cry.

Kizaru did a very good job with the first half and I am an admiral fan but he was utterly shamed after that, sorry. Regen aside, Warcury was the only one who could effectively fight Luffy so far, and their fight didn't even start yet. I am not a G5 fan and I don't feel any homoerotic affection for any character so I have no reason to cry.
1 Kizaru did a great job, that's right. 2 In the second half of the fight, he did not suffer serious damage, he is more concerned about the depression associated with the death of vegapank. 2 Gorbachev does not fight anymore, he humiliates the g5 standing still.... It's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.