Powers & Abilities Why is no one putting Kaido into question for his devil fruit receiving more hype than him. Is that only reserved to Zoro?

Bigmom "You owe me a life debt for giving you that DF".

Vegapunk : Literally tried to clone the DF on WG demand.

CP0 : Relieved that the cloning was a failure cause they are afraid it would succeed and fall into someone's hands.

That's some pretty insane hype for a Devil Fruit. I don't recall many DFs receiving such hype.

Kaido carried by his DF?

S

Shelby

Logia Admirals were called monsters before even getting DFs.
Logia Admirals have shown advanced forms of haki unlike Laido.

Vegapunk hasn't even tried to clone their DFs lol
When were they called monsters before getting their fruits? You know when they got their fruits? Source of this info?

Not to mention, was Kaido defeating Luffy and Scabbards with his clubs not a display of monstrous power without a fruit?

And I’m not sure how you can deny Vegapunk attempting to clone Kizaru’s ability when we saw 500+ Pacifistas shooting Kizaru’s lasers.

S

Shelby

what your point? he only recreated kizaru attack power in the laser not his df

Yes thats from his fruit, are you serious? do you understand what zoans get?
If Kizaru’s lasers come from his devil fruit, and that ability was given to someone else from Vegapunk, then that means Vegapunk cloned part of Kizaru’s fruit, which makes the opening poster’s point redundant. Do you want me to explain to you how 1 + 1 works as well while I’m at it?

f Kizaru’s lasers come from his devil fruit, and that ability was given to someone else from Vegapunk, then that means Vegapunk cloned part of Kizaru’s fruit, which makes the opening poster’s point redundant.
here since you have a hard time reading
Maybe I should explain whats 0 x 0 to you also
Post automatically merged:

He took on 5 SNs in his base form and survived with each throwing a decent attack at him. No admiral is pulling that off even with their fruits not to mention without DF
With the help of another yonko, we dont even know if hybrid will get a statboost, sakazuki took on 16 commanders ez
kaido wont

S

Shelby

not hard to understand, uses kizaru df to make lasers thats it, uses kaido df to re-create an artificial zoan
it's not like kaido stronger or anything kizaru wanted to solo him
Lmao. So you actually think Vegapunk straight up said “wow I only want Kizaru’s lasers and not the rest of his powerful fruit?” Like that logically makes sense in your brain? Very embarrassing.

It’s quite clear that cloning the laser was all Vegapunk was capable of, just like making Momo’s fruit was all Vegapunk was capable of. CP-0 made it clear that Vegapunk hasn’t mastered cloning devil fruits fully. How you somehow interpret that as Vegapunk only wanting the lasers and not the rest of Kizaru’s fruit is hilarious.

At the end of the day, both Kaido and Kizaru have very hax fruits, and Vegapunk has displayed interest in cloning both, but scientific his abilities are limited. Nothing more, nothing less. If you still can’t understand something so simple, then I feel bad for you.