Le Fishe Thread why is Shanks such a hypocrite?

Apollo

The Sol King
and what rules did Aramaki break by going in solo and doing his job as a marine?
It doesn't matter whether rules were broken or not. Shanks is a pirate who interferes with fights and prevents escalation like he did in Marineford to save Luffy/WB pirates. Here he saved Wano.
The whole Greenbull arriving at Wano just shows that Wano cannot protect itself from other top tier threats. I'm not sure what Oda wanted to portray with that.

Of course, the biggest reason is that its a film Red promotion that featured Shanks and G5 Luffy, so Oda had to show both before the movie released. Don't think about it too much.

His job is to kill innocent civilians?
He didn't say he will kill innocent civilians, he just said that he can because that doesn't break any rules.
Nor was he killing any civlians when shanks interfered and started seething.

Aramaki literally said that he only wanted Luffy and he will everyone else alone if they bring him out

I see Shanks made a lot of trolls butthurt again :steef:

If you can read (its obvious you can't) Kid is the one attacks Shanks first by trying to land in his territory.

Also, the bounty difference between Kid and Mihawk (people think Mihawk is equal to Shanks) minimal despite Mihawk's Marine Hunting boost. Kid has no other role but to fight Yonko at this point, or he should postpone like Mihawk.

It doesn't matter whether rules were broken or not
of course it matters because that made Shanks seethe at Aramaki
Shanks is a pirate who interferes with fights and prevents escalation like he did in Marineford to save Luffy/WB pirates. Here he saved Wano.
so why is the the one escalating the fight with Kid, who just want to explore Elbaf? Kid came there to explore the island and then Shanks showed up and says he will fight him with an army or rob him.
Kid is the one attacks Shanks first by trying to land in his territory.
Kid is just there to explore Elbaf, he never knew Shanks was there.
Shanks is the one that started a war

Shanks is pretty consistent. He gives people the option of fighting.

Marineford- keep doing what you are doing and you can fight me and my crew. Or leave
Wano- keep doing what you are doing and you can fight me and my crew. Or leave.
Elbaf- keep doing what you are doing and you can fight me and my crew. Or leave.

Ryokugyu deliberately went after Luffy when he was weakened. Shanks said fine, do that if you’re that frightened of what he could become, but I’ll step in.

Kid’s started attacking his crew, Shanks said he won’t let Elbaf become a warzone, so he’s told him to clear off. And also leave his Road Poneglyphs, because he is still a pirate and Kid’s made a mistake in messing with him.