General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

When does Big Mom train? In between stuffing her face with sweets to maintain her morbidly obese physique and having hunger tantrums? Her children always fight her battles for her bro.
Sure, you can discover and use all three forms of haki with just your physical strength. It's certain that a huge physical strength alone is more than enough to beat people with advanced haki and Logia users. Sure you can't learn new tricks during your long career as a pirate and upon seeing so many islands and fighting so many foes.
Sure your children can fight all your battles for you when you do not have them yet or that they are too young to fight any battle for you...

You reminded me of many of these "BM must fall" guys who spat many of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever read, though I must thank you because I had many good laughs during this time.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It's certain that a huge physical strength alone is more than enough to beat people with advanced haki and Logia users.
What? Rayleigh one shotted that massive elephant with just his CoA. That massive elephant was of the caliber of animals that Luffy needed Gear 4 to defeat. So clearly huge physical strength is nowhere near as important as just advanced Haki.

As for Logias, ask Jozu how his huge physical strength worked out for him against Aokiji.

Sure, you can discover and use all three forms of haki with just your physical strength. It's certain that a huge physical strength alone is more than enough to beat people with advanced haki and Logia users. Sure you can't learn new tricks during your long career as a pirate and upon seeing so many islands and fighting so many foes.
Sure your children can fight all your battles for you when you do not have them yet or that they are too young to fight any battle for you...

You reminded me of many of these "BM must fall" guys who spat many of the most ridiculous arguments I have ever read, though I must thank you because I had many good laughs during this time.
She's just that strong from plot
Ever since she was 5 years, she's just demolishing shit on her way! Whatever haki that's awakened by her is just happening natural for plot of her being emperor!
A freaking chapter title dedicated to her named "Natural born destroyer"

It's not something that's out of reach for an anime/series to do it

An example would be someone like Bryan Hawk from Hajime no Ippo.

I said it before, best way I describe monsterous natural born monsters in One Piece is is comparing them to Hajime no Ippo!

1- Admirals to me are the Highest level of an ordinary character like Coby would achieve (example would be David Eagle from Hajime no Ippo)

2- Most Yonko are freaks of nature breaking rules of Nature like Kaido/BM/BB but they are basically hax! Not necessarily well trained (best example is Hawk)

3- Pirate King / WB prime / Luffy EoS are what combines both (having talent + training) best example would be Takamura!

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
1- Admirals to me are the Highest level of an ordinary character like Coby would achieve (example would be David Eagle from Hajime no Ippo)
Every Admiral we’ve ever met were stated to be monsters before they even joined the Navy lol. I’d hardly call them “ordinary”, in fact the fact that Carmel stated that Big Mom would grow into an Admiral proves that only people like Big Mom can become Admirals. Lol

What? Rayleigh one shotted that massive elephant with just his CoA. That massive elephant was of the caliber of animals that Luffy needed Gear 4 to defeat. So clearly huge physical strength is nowhere near as important as just advanced Haki.

As for Logias, ask Jozu how his huge physical strength worked out for him against Aokiji.
You clearly didn't understand my point. Do you sincerely believe that in more than sixty years of pirating career during which she certainely had to fight many very powerful and extremely powerful opponents BM never had to train and to get experience from battles in order to increase her strength and skills ? Do you sincerely believe that her haki came to her like magic and that she learnt how to use and master it without some training and practice ? Or that she became an extremely strong pirate just by using her innate strength ? Or that her children could have fought for her when they were too young to fight or even unborn ?

The arguments of her having never trained in her life or that her children fighting all her fights for her are is nothing but absurdities.

Every Admiral we’ve ever met were stated to be monsters before they even joined the Navy lol. I’d hardly call them “ordinary”, in fact the fact that Carmel stated that Big Mom would grow into an Admiral proves that only people like Big Mom can become Admirals. Lol
But it doesn't mean they were slacking before joining marines!
We saw a pic of Akainu carrying a knife, looking beat up in dirt as a kid!
They all seem to have found motives to become stronger at early stage, and when they joined marines, they were already strong
And under the training of Garp/Zypher and so on! + DF granted by WG, they became who they are

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you sincerely believe that in more than sixty years of pirating career during which she certainely had to fight many very powerful and extremely powerful opponents BM never had to train and to get experience from battles in order to increase her strength and skills ?
Why would she, when the explanation for her strength was that she was just born with it? She killed a leader of Elbaf when she was 5 dude. Doesn’t really seem like she needs to train, she was going to reach top tier status just from growing older lol.

Do you sincerely believe that her haki came to her like magic and that she learnt how to use and master it without some training and practice ?
Many characters have unlocked Haki on complete accident lol. Luffy, Coby, Aisa, just to name a couple. And it’s not like Big Mom has shown anything beyond basic Haki to begin with...

Or that she became an extremely strong pirate just by using her innate strength ?
Killing a leader of Elbaf is something I would think only people like fully fledged Wano Samurai can do. Big Mom did it at 5 years old on accident. There is no need for her to train for her to reach top tier bro. Just by reaching 18 years of age, she would already be in the same strength tier as Jozu/Jack/all those guys, without ever training at all.

Or that her children could have fought for her when they were too young to fight or even unborn ?
Who was she fighting exactly? Pirates even as strong as the Giant she killed on accident are a rarity in the New World. Who exactly would she need to train to fight? Like I said, no training whatsoever and she was guaranteed to be a top tier on complete accident (which is exactly what happened).

People who actually train are those like Mihawk and the Admirals, who all have advanced Haki and can fight other top tiers for data on end without tiring.

Why would she, when the explanation for her strength was that she was just born with it? She killed a leader of Elbaf when she was 5 dude. Doesn’t really seem like she needs to train, she was going to reach top tier status just from growing older lol.

Many characters have unlocked Haki on complete accident lol. Luffy, Coby, Aisa, just to name a couple. And it’s not like Big Mom has shown anything beyond basic Haki to begin with...

Killing a leader of Elbaf is something I would think only people like fully fledged Wano Samurai can do. Big Mom did it at 5 years old on accident. There is no need for her to train for her to reach top tier bro. Just by reaching 18 years of age, she would already be in the same strength tier as Jozu/Jack/all those guys, without ever training at all.

Who was she fighting exactly? Pirates even as strong as the Giant she killed on accident are a rarity in the New World. Who exactly would she need to train to fight? Like I said, no training whatsoever and she was guaranteed to be a top tier on complete accident (which is exactly what happened).

People who actually train are those like Mihawk and the Admirals, who all have advanced Haki and can fight other top tiers for data on end without tiring.
Why wouldn't she need when the seas have people who are far stronger than the giants of Elbaf and who have logias and other df users that she can't hit with just her brute strength ? Lol

Luffy needed to train his haki in order to really master, and Aisa didn't have real mastery of her Coo and she couldn't desactive or active it will. Lol. Sure Big Mom was able of mastering them in one night according to your logic, lol.

Who did Roger, Whitebeard, the Admirals, Mihawk and the other Yonkos fought ? Surely they didn't need to train and fight really strong foes in order to reach the power lvls they did according to your logic, lol.

Sure an elderly and weakened giant is the strongest kind of opponent she found in the NW despite the presence of far many strong pirates and marines in it, Lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why wouldn't she need when the seas have people who are far stronger than the giants of Elbaf
Like who exactly? The Giants of Elbaf has always been hyped as being the greatest and strongest warriors of the One Piece world. Big Mom killed a leader of Elbaf when she was 5.

who have logias and other df users that she can't hit with just her brute strength
But she can hit most of them if she has basic Haki, which can be unlocked and mastered on accident. Which Big Mom did.

Sure Big Mom was able of mastering them in one night according to your logic
You’re saying Big Mom’s Haki potential is the same as Aisa’s unless Big Mom trains? I feel like the fact that Haki and physical vitality are directly correlated which you stated previously, would completely destroy this notion lol.

Who did Roger, Whitebeard, the Admirals, Mihawk and the other Yonkos fought ? Surely they didn't need to train and fight really strong foes in order to reach the power lvls they did according to your logic, lol.
We’re not talking about “ordinary” people like them, we’re talking about natural born destroyers like Big Mom lol.

“Ordinary” people like Mihawk and the Admirals (your words) would of course need to train to master their potential. And of course Mihawk and the Admirals train constantly as evidenced by their high skill, Haki level, experience, stamina, etc. unlike Big Mom who is in horrible shape and will probably die of a heart attack next chapter as she is 75% body fat.

Sure an elderly and weakened giant is the strongest kind of opponent she found in the NW despite the presence of far many strong pirates and marines in it, Lol.
This isn’t just some elderly Giant, Jarl was the leader of Elbaf dude. This guy was like the Sengoku of Giants lol. Even as old as he was he still should’ve been quite powerful, and 5 yo Big Mom rolled over him lol.

I Guarantee you that 18 year old Big Mom would’ve simply grown stronger than every Elbaf Giant with no training whatsoever. Lol

Like who exactly? The Giants of Elbaf has always been hyped as being the greatest and strongest warriors of the One Piece world. Big Mom killed a leader of Elbaf when she was 5.

But she can hit most of them if she has basic Haki, which can be unlocked and mastered on accident. Which Big Mom did.

You’re saying Big Mom’s Haki potential is the same as Aisa’s unless Big Mom trains? I feel like the fact that Haki and physical vitality are directly correlated which you stated previously, would completely destroy this notion lol.

We’re not talking about “ordinary” people like them, we’re talking about natural born destroyers like Big Mom lol.

“Ordinary” people like Mihawk and the Admirals (your words) would of course need to train to master their potential. And of course Mihawk and the Admirals train constantly as evidenced by their high skill, Haki level, experience, stamina, etc. unlike Big Mom who is in horrible shape and will probably die of a heart attack next chapter as she is 75% body fat.

This isn’t just some elderly Giant, Jarl was the leader of Elbaf dude. This guy was like the Sengoku of Giants lol. Even as old as he was he still should’ve been quite powerful, and 5 yo Big Mom rolled over him lol.

I Guarantee you that 18 year old Big Mom would’ve simply grown stronger than every Elbaf Giant with no training whatsoever. Lol
Are you doing this on purpose ? Lol we both know that the great majority of the Giants of Elbaf are not so exceptionnal as warriors, especially when the world has or had so many powerful figures such as Xebec, Roger, Whitebeard, the other Emperors, Rayleigh, the admirals, VAs like Garp or Tsuru, lol. Even most of the other pirates captains in the NW and marines VAs who are far from being top tiers are above the great majority of the giants as individual fighters, lol.

No you are the one who is basically saying that since you claimed that BM didn't need to train to get her Haki, and while Aisa didn't master her Coo, lol.

You don't beat logias and advanced haki users just by brute strenght and without some training to developp your own haki, lol.

And your argument about BM dying of heart attack is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while because not only she will be very alive in next chapter but she's going to be here til Elbaf arc, lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
No you are the one who is basically saying that since you claimed that BM didn't need to train to get her Haki, and while Aisa didn't master her Coo, lol.
I said Big Mom didn’t need to train to unlock her Haki, she would’ve mastered basic Haki just from using basic Haki after she unlocked it lol, I don’t understand why she needs to have trained to utilize basic Koka which is all she’s ever shown lol.

We’ve only ever seen Aisa unlock CoO so I don’t know how you know that Aisa hasn’t developed her own CoO since then.

You don't beat logias and advanced haki users just by brute strenght and without some training to developp your own haki, lol.
Big Mom has coincidentally never been seen defeating or been known to have defeated any logias or advanced Haki users. You are confusing your own headcanon about big mom supposedly defeating logias and advanced Haki users left and right with the actual canon where Jinbe and Robin rolled big mon out of the manga at a neg diff a few chapters ago.

You think someone can defeat logias and advanced Haki users could be treated that way by Robin and Jinbe? Lol

And your argument about BM dying of heart attack is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while because not only she will be very alive in next chapter but she's going to be here til Elbaf arc, lol.
It wasn’t an “argument” dude, I was making a point about how Big Mom’s morbid shape is just one piece of evidence for the fact that she doesn’t train at all lol. For 68 years, she’s been perpetually pregnant and stuffing her face with sweets, I don’t see when she would’ve had the opportunity to train herself lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never left totoland? Where are you getting this from?
Well, my opinion changes a lot of times.

Until Marco's words, I pushed the agenda of Big Mom only making kids and sitting the whole time on WCI.

+ the situation with Straw Hats. They clowned them so badly as if they never fought on the sea or shit.

Katakuri is the only competent Sweet General during the Toto Land thing.

I meme Big Mom hard and her family but I'm sorta glad that Marco said what he said.

Because admiral fans are logical and consistent with power scaling, so they respect a title when given, like WSS and give it its credit (by not denying Fujitora as a swordsman) or twisting facts by saying "oh Fuji is DF based, not pure swordsman" type of argument we hear from some Yonko wankers...

Majority of Admiral fans with Mihawk title by default placed Fuji under him! They understand and respect titles. Very consistent!

On the other hand, yonko wankers would never do that with Mihawk for their agenda, specifically Red Haired fans
They think Mihawk is stronger than Roger and WB, we can't top that hypocrisy and ignorance no matter how we try
Post automatically merged:

simply put most Yonko fans think Admirals and Mihawks are top tiers, all of them are indeed on the same lvl

but the argument is if I where to rank the strongest characters on the series most Yonko fans would rank the yonko between number 1 and 5, Wich is very fair

Admiral and Mihawk fans can't accept

Last edited:
They think Mihawk is stronger than Roger and WB, we can't top that hypocrisy and ignorance no matter how we try
Post automatically merged:

simply put most Yonko fans think Admirals and Mihawks are top tiers, all of them are indeed on the same lvl

but the argument is if I where to rank the strongest characters on the series most Yonko fans would rank the yonko between number 1 and 5, Wich is very fair

Admiral and Mihawk fans can't accept
No they don't think that

Mihawk's title didn't mean a shit in the marineford battle, Vista soloed him with ease. Then Shanks ended the entire war where mihawk was a mere pawn in it.

Feats >>>> titles and hypes.

Try to read the manga instead of focusing to rumor titles like mihawk's title.

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. They start talking about other candidates: Vista, Shanks and Ryuuma. A marine says Vista was able to fight Mihawk equally for a short moment. Ryuma is strong, but he is already dead. According to another marine, Shanks is said to be the rival of Mihawk. He faced Akainu without fear. 2 of the marines have heard that Shanks is a very strong swordsman. But another marine says it's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword in Marineford.''
--- Translation by Sandman
that same novel u use around said shanks is a swordman and VC / MANGA SAID THAT MIHAWK IS THE WSS U CLOWNED URSELF JUST LIKE THAT