General & Others Why is that Admiral fans nearly all the times side with Mihawk and Schichibukai in debates?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh that's right....Admrial fans(marines) and Mihawk fans(shihcibukai) are United to counter balance the numbers and wank of the Yonko fans as panel evidence isnt enough anymore. Its just like the balance of powers lol

That means Admirals fans are gonna ditch Mihawk fans enough as the more time passes, the more the admiral opinions are proven even further like with the Kaido and the SSG. The manga itself will the Admirals fans' SSG. Sorry Mihawk fans.. it's been real.

I see..
Guess guys like me who like Zoro,Mihawk and Yonkou are a strict minority in the one piece fandom.
Bitch im rarer than you, i like everyone. admiral/mihawk/yonko, they are all top tier and all around the same level as depicted by oda throughout the manga. Nothing says yonko are far above the rest nor the reverse.
Post automatically merged:

Oh that's right....Admrial fans(marines) and Mihawk fans(shihcibukai) are United to counter balance the numbers and wank of the Yonko fans as panel evidence isnt enough anymore. Its just like the balance of powers lol

That means Admirals fans are gonna ditch Mihawk fans enough as the more time passes, the more the admiral opinions are proven even further like with the Kaido and the SSG. The manga itself will the Admirals fans' SSG. Sorry Mihawk fans.. it's been real.
yep, yonko=admirals=mihawk, just do like i do and dont respont to people who overwank any side.

Well since I joined the One piece fandom 3 years ago, I have always found weird how in any one piece forum,the mihawk fans(&Warlords in general) and Old beard fans are always supported by the Admiral fandom.
Mihawk and the warlords were ex-pirates who were never loyal to the World Government,how come Admiral fans are always siding with them in debates that aren't against the admirals?
I'm a Zoro and Mihawk fan by extension but reciprocally,I don't side with the Admiral fandom and prefer the yonkou.
Any thoughts on why this phenomenon occurs?
There is a good reason for that
we hear similar arguments from yonko fans as to why yc == admirals specifically right hands
and vista == mihawk based on certain clashes in marineford.
its logical for us to understand the other side with mihawk as admiral fans. oddly enough , post ts yonkos arent so immune to this anymore. and yes the yonko wank has gotten to the point where folks would argue big mom > wb in a fight when wb ruled the seas for the vast amount of her prime. its just pure delusion at this point.

Honestly I don’t think any of you can handle going against Mihawk (Shishio)

once old Rayleigh vs Kizaru comes into play it’s a wrap :jordanmf:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
folks would argue big mom > wb in a fight when wb ruled the seas for the vast amount of her prime. its just pure delusion at this point.
Yeah this is funny af.

Whitebeard was straight up cock blocking Big Meme and Kaido from becoming the PK yet people say that his crew was weak and etc.

Disarming King goes brrrrrrrrrrra,

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because you need all the warlords and the marines to stand against a yonko :cheers:
Maybe against WB fleet.

Marines weren't sure if Whitebeard would show up solo with his fleet or with every single possible people you can connect to Roger like Ray or the rest of the Roger Pirates.

there's a reason why even in debates admiral fans arent opposed to mihawks fans
the moment fujitora was a confirmed swordsman , the admiral fandom accepted prob not stronger than mihawk at that point. that argument is nearly impossible with yonko fans. as to why the ratio is bigger here than on nf, the forum is mostly zoro fans and are more likely to side with us (admiral fans) than people who shit on their goat (mihawk).
also as the story progresses you will see more people esp throughout the yonko saga conclude admirals and yonkos. not much apart.

They clapped the wb pirates with mihawk kizaru garp and sengoku doing the bare minimum.
Yeah a wb that didn't have Teach, Thatch, Ace and his first and second strongest commanders were taken out when they were distracted and he himself was sick to the point he couldn't use coc or coo and also stabbed before the fight and heart attacks in the middle of it
Sengoku said we could lose to 1 yonko blame him not me though i don't believe it would happen

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
It's because Yonkou fanboys are mad delusional or have a holier art thou personality. They also believe thier headcannons = facts.

They like to pretend both Kaido's and WB's title was absolute whereas Mihawk's isn't. This is debatable for both WB (who admits his strength has waned in his latter years), and Kaido with his supposed rumours "people say bet on kaido in a 1 v 1". But apparently Mihawk is the one who's the fraud, or the tilte only incudes skill and not strength.

They also go on to give random power ups and use mental gymnastics to keep their favourite > others even though it directly contradicts the manga. You just can't win.

Also even though I thoroughly detest the WCI arc and some parts of Wano, I love it to see the hypocrisy spout from their mouths.

They love to use the word 'context' when the Yonkos are consistently getting embarrassed, but fail to see it for others including at Marineford. They only use that word when they see fit. It's actually quite a bit embarrassing at how good and consistent they are at using this tatic.

Admirals ~ Yonkous

Akainu is the only top tier to have a confirmed win over other another top tier and thats a fact.

Akainu, Mihawk and Kaido is top three.

Yeah a wb that didn't have Teach, Thatch, Ace and his first and second strongest commanders were taken out when they were distracted and he himself was sick to the point he couldn't use coc or coo and also stabbed before the fight and heart attacks in the middle of it
Sengoku said we could lose to 1 yonko blame him not me though i don't believe it would happen
Sengoku even said that they couldn't touch Ace because WB was protecting him. BB who was well aware of the power dynamics said WB got old and couldn't even save Ace. He implied here that a younger WB would have been able to easily save Ace. Is Primebeard worth 4 Yonko?