Break Week Why is Zolo more popular despite Sanji is portrayed to be more important

Lol, braindead. Zolo would have been Killed by Helmeppo if Luffy, his God, didn't save him. Zolocucks like you don't have the brain to talk about cannon stuffs and resort to asscannon like the losers you lots are.
Luffy already died and like Jesus resurrected himself while fodder peasant Zolo, took Mink cum, chopper's treatement, rested while Sanji carried him and saved him from Queen and King 1 v 1, nearly died beating a YC1 that was negged by leanbull.
Zolokeks like you are fodder in real life, will be one shot and cry like losers in a real life fight, will never get laid, will never matter to anyone but talk as if you own the world behind keyboard.
If you are a Zolokek, you are a joke and a loser.

Its simple. Sanji's character is for intellectuals. Meanwhile zoro's whole character is made for pure retards and childish brainless people. The reason zoro is more popular is because as a percentage there are more retards in general in the society than intellectuals :kayneshrug:

Many retards in a certain fandom cant even understand this basic stuff which is further proves my point :milaugh:
Sanji wankers trying not to insult people for liking a character for 5 seconds

Lol, braindead. Zolo would have been Killed by Helmeppo if Luffy, his God, didn't save him. Zolocucks like you don't have the brain to talk about cannon stuffs and resort to asscannon like the losers you lots are.
Luffy already died and like Jesus resurrected himself while fodder peasant Zolo, took Mink cum, chopper's treatement, rested while Sanji carried him and saved him from Queen and King 1 v 1, nearly died beating a YC1 that was negged by leanbull.
Zolokeks like you are fodder in real life, will be one shot and cry like losers in a real life fight, will never get laid, will never matter to anyone but talk as if you own the world behind keyboard.
Jesus Christ, mate! get luffy's cock outta your mouth before it stabs your brain again

Lol at the dudes claiming "sophistication" for Sanji's writing and character. Or really any SH at all. Apart from them having a handful of moments with depth, they're all pretty straight forward. But you can delude yourself into thinking you're smarter than you are. To get to actually somewhat complex characters in OP, you need to look beyond the SHs. Doflamingo, Garp, even Shanks to name some

If you can read what you wrote you’d realise the only joke and loser here is you. This shit is sad man . Find something better to do with your time
Post automatically merged:

Its simple. Sanji's character is for intellectuals. Meanwhile zoro's whole character is made for pure retards and childish brainless people. The reason zoro is more popular is because as a percentage there are more retards in general in the society than intellectuals :kayneshrug:

Many retards in a certain fandom cant even understand this basic stuff which further proves my point :milaugh:
This is sad man . Smh Sanji fans went from power scale junkies with high expectations to snobs who try to act like they’re ok with the way Oda has treated him .

Interesting how you only attacked me and Zoro but wasn't able to defend Luffy.

Disclaimer: I disagree with OP that Sanji is more important than Zoro

I will say, however, that if you give a Zoro fan an inch they'll make it a mile. I have never seen a fanbase so dedicated to wringing every possible implication out of the simplest of words and actions. Sometimes it blows up in their faces(see ZKK and some of its "proofs"*), but they never give up and they never stop. You could write a book with all that Zoro fans have said about the grim reaper, who showed up for a single panel and hasn't been mentioned since, and in some ways thats quite admirable

*look, this bowl is definitive proof that Zoro is going to behead Kaido over the capital!

Many retards in a certain fandom cant even understand this basic stuff which further proves my point :milaugh:
This is literally you:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
cool sword is all. sanji got some deep character flaws and so people dont like. zoro dont have any flaws, just sword. but i like sanji a lot more and his importance to the narrative is pretty cool. even tho all blue aint come up in a long time, i truly believe it will tie in with the true of the one piece world