General & Others Why is Zoro so popular?

zoro coming up with the two-step verification system in alabasta would disagree with this.
Did the crew call him "Genius"
It's not really that big of a deal.

Sanji was basically the smartest character in Alabasta arc specially with how he played Crocodile the entire time ever since Little Garden.

While Zoro was among the people who fell for an obvious stupid trap and was imprisoned... so in the same arc, strategic wise, Sanji showcased more with all respect

Did the crew call him "Genius"
It's not really that big of a deal.

Sanji was basically the smartest character in Alabasta arc specially with how he played Crocodile the entire time ever since Little Garden.

While Zoro was among the people who fell for an obvious stupid trap and was imprisoned... so in the same arc, strategic wise, Sanji showcased more with all respect
Extremely irrelevant, because your point was "not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)"

And that point is simply wrong. Not to mention that intelligence has many nuances.

Extremely irrelevant, because your point was "not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)"

And that point is simply wrong. Not to mention that intelligence has many nuances.
Sure. But Zoro was always portrayed with less intillegence than Sanji
But I guess people cannot even comprehend this simple OBVIOUS analysis about those two characters, and bias still plays a part in trying to make Zoro is smarter than Sanji when in writing and portrayel, Sanji has always showcased better results in those aspects.

Lmao, no zenos-kun, his point was this;
Simple answer honestly.
When Sanji opened the gates of justice.
People in the crew called him Genius.
A word that the crew NEVER called Zoro with
. It highlighted that Sanji is a very smart person not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)
But since you cut posts in two as usual, you twisted his point.

I don't understand why any Zoro related thread must be spammed with Sanji talk or even Z vs S.
I have answered the thread appropriately
But once someone started to say outrageous stupid comments about him being smarter than Sanji (when Sanji got nothing to do with this thread and these claims are far from true, in fact it puts the writer of this comment into question about his analysis capabilities) then rectifying facts is something I have to do.
Mods either delete all the comments, starting from the beginning.. or they can leave it all.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, it is his point

Which is false
Whatever you believe in

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I have answered the thread appropriately
But once someone started to say outrageous stupid comments about him being smarter than Sanji (when Sanji got nothing to do with this thread and these claims are far from true, in fact it puts the writer of this comment into question about his analysis capabilities) then rectifying facts is something I have to do.
Mods either delete all the comments, starting from the beginning.. or they can leave it all.
Yes that was very nice.

Then the shitstorm occurred afterwards.

Lmao, no zenos-kun, his point was this;

But since you cut posts in two as usual, you twisted his point.
He said zoro is simply relying on brute force. Period.

And that point is simply wrong.
Post automatically merged:

While Zoro was among the people who fell for an obvious stupid trap and was imprisoned
Jeez, i wonder where i have seen perfectly smart characters fall for obvious traps. . . . . .

Last edited by a moderator: