General & Others Why is Zoro so popular?

Simple answer honestly.
When Sanji opened the gates of justice.
People in the crew called him Genius.
A word that the crew NEVER called Zoro with. It highlighted that Sanji is a very smart person not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)
Seems you cant read erkan-chan.

He said zoro is simply relying on brute force. Period.

And that point is simply wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Jeez, i wonder where i have seen perfectly smart characters fall for obvious traps. . . . . .

''People in the crew called him Genius.
A word that the crew NEVER called Zoro with
.''

His first post. He even used big letters, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
-Is cognizant of the gravity of situations surrounding himself and his crewmates
-Invented a completely new sword style all on his own with techniques he came up with
-Off the fly formulated a plan that took advantage of the weaknesses of an enemy which saved the lives of many

But because he hasn't solved the most complex mathematical problems and doesn't speak like a thesaurus, he's dumb.
:giogio:

''People in the crew called him Genius.
A word that the crew NEVER called Zoro with
.''

His first post. He even used big letters, lmao.

Learn to read and stop cutting posts in two.
Its not me who needs some reading lessons here erkan-chan.

He said the crew never called zoro a genius. And then he said zoro is only relying on brute force.

He was making 2 statements there, of which i adressed the one thats absolutely false. Why would i adress the first and argue against it when it is the literal truth lmfao?

Intelligence comes in many forms. Just because Zoro isn't smart on a technical or logistical level doesn't mean he's dumb.
Sanji is clearly more educated than zoro though. But zoro is clearly not dumb lol

Which lead to one of the most iconic scene in One Piece history.
one of my favs for sure. Mostly because of how much i like vivi

Simple answer honestly.
When Sanji opened the gates of justice.
People in the crew called him Genius.
A word that the crew NEVER called Zoro with. It highlighted that Sanji is a very smart person not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)
zoro coming up with the two-step verification system in alabasta would disagree with this.
Did the crew call him "Genius"
It's not really that big of a deal.

Sanji was basically the smartest character in Alabasta arc specially with how he played Crocodile the entire time ever since Little Garden.

While Zoro was among the people who fell for an obvious stupid trap and was imprisoned... so in the same arc, strategic wise, Sanji showcased more with all respect
Extremely irrelevant, because your point was "not simply relying on brute force for everything (which is what Zoro is like)"

And that point is simply wrong. Not to mention that intelligence has many nuances.
Please learn to read. The guy used even big letters and you said its 'extremely irrelevant' :milaugh:

It was irrelevant to the point i adressed and the point i made in return.

You are just embarrassing yourself at this point.
Your second reply started with 'your point...' which was not his only point, that was the part that you choose to answer. Somehow you think the part where he uses big letters is not his point, but the other part is, that’s how you read. Then you called it 'extremely irrelevant' as if he made that up in his second post. As I said, learn to read.

Your second reply started with 'your point...' which was not his only point, that was the part that you choose to answer. Somehow you think the part where he uses big letters is not his point, but the other part is, that’s how you read. Then you called it 'extremely irrelevant' as if he made that up in his second post. As I said, learn to read.
I mean yes, that was the only point i adressed lmfao. He made multiple points of which i only adressed the one that was false.

This is pretty easy shit actually. And his reply to my post adressing only a single point he made was expanding on the other points he made that i didnt challenge lol

Your zoro-obsession is showing again, these mental gymnastics are hilarious though

Last edited:
It's amazing the stuff you see when you actually bother to reread One Piece

No, Zoro is not an idiot. He can, in fact, stop other people, including apparent super genius Sanji, being idiots on occasions. Even the towering intellect that is Sanji can say he can come up with excellent plans.

Did the crew call him "Genius"
It's not really that big of a deal.

Sanji was basically the smartest character in Alabasta arc specially with how he played Crocodile the entire time ever since Little Garden.

While Zoro was among the people who fell for an obvious stupid trap and was imprisoned... so in the same arc, strategic wise, Sanji showcased more with all respect
Sorry, what obvious stupid trap? Going up to a totally lifelike Nami thinking it was her? If we're decrying people for falling for "obviously stupid traps" in the Alabasta arc I'm sorry, but we aren't moving past Zoro and Nami being the only ones who realised that the townsfolk of Whiskey Peak were not, in fact, delighted to see pirates and actually planned to murder them in their sleep.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

It's amazing the stuff you see when you actually bother to reread One Piece

No, Zoro is not an idiot. He can, in fact, stop other people, including apparent super genius Sanji, being idiots on occasions. Even the towering intellect that is Sanji can say he can come up with excellent plans.

Sorry, what obvious stupid trap? Going up to a totally lifelike Nami thinking it was her? If we're decrying people for falling for "obviously stupid traps" in the Alabasta arc I'm sorry, but we aren't moving past Zoro and Nami being the only ones who realised that the townsfolk of Whiskey Peak were not, in fact, delighted to see pirates and actually planned to murder them in their sleep.
Zoro is dumb

Even he himself knows that plans and so arent his stuff