Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido Didn’t Put Rayleigh (Also Figarland) in His List?

Why Kaido didn't put Prime Rayleigh in his list?

• Total voters
It wasn't an exhaustive list; he didn't include Shiki nor Big Mom either - the former was Kaido's ex-crewmate so Kaido is well-aware of how strong Shiki was (eventually strong enough to fight Prime Garp and Sengoku simultaneously, also one of the top old gen Pirates next to Rogerbeard), whilst the latter had Kaido shitting himself upon her arrival to Wano and they later clashed completely equally. So we know it has nothing to do with Rayleigh's strength.

Kaido was simply naming a few strong people he's come across - it's not something to be over-analysed. Especially when he's likely never fought Rayleigh.

Mihawk, Akainu, Rayleigh, Shiki, Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Kizaru, Dragon, Aokiji, Kong, Gorosei - lots of characters were omitted. Probably due to Kaido never having fought them.

Regarding Rayleigh specifically and his role in the God Valley war my head canon is that he took on Shiki who at the time should have been Rocks YC2 after YC1 WB and above YC3 BM (obviously all of them were stronger than YC3 but internally they would rank like that). Kaido was on the rise but not yet at the level of those aforementioned.

Shiki also feels like an adequate option for character who gave Rayleigh that scar seeing as he is a swordsman. Not sure how it fits with battle of Ed War though.

Mihawk, Akainu, Rayleigh, Shiki, Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Kizaru, Dragon, Aokiji, Kong, Gorosei - lots of characters were omitted. Probably due to Kaido never having fought them.
To be fair, him mentioned the navy admirals/top members while calling how much Luffy going celling wouldn´t make sense, in case Luffy is a pirate and it would make sense for Kaido to mentioned only the strongest one.
Im sure guys like Garp/Sengoku/Akainu are above Oden, but didn´t get mentioned, even though Prime Garp and Roger beat up Xebec,Whitebeard,Linlin and Kaido. So you can assume if Kaido would mean it overall, Garp would be sure in the list, same for Sengoku.
And why he not mentioned Mihawk? Probably he don´t see them as pirate since they beeing the dogs of the WG.

Big mom was next standing to him and always get portrayal almost equal so you can assume she would be in the list too.
So the only one left are other pirates like Rayleigh and Shiki.
The question is where you guys place Oden,Rayleigh and Shiki in a directly encounter?
Kaido could probably not meat Rayleigh in god valley(with I doubt though) but Shiki as crewmember and know pirate should be know in powerlvl for Kaido. Since Xebec is in the top five pirate list of Kaido too, why he wouldn´t mentioned Shiki?

Is Oden legit above Shiki and Rayleigh?

kaido already knew the World government disbanded the warlords he said like in chapter 985 when yamato&luffy
He still see them as Dogs, he hate them and not really call them as pirates.
Probably a reason why he not see much in Mihawk and the others.
As I said I think his overall view was only about the strongest pirates, since if he would mean it overall, Garp and Sengoku would be in that list too.

Regarding Rayleigh specifically and his role in the God Valley war my head canon is that he took on Shiki who at the time should have been Rocks YC2 after YC1 WB and above YC3 BM (obviously all of them were stronger than YC3 but internally they would rank like that). Kaido was on the rise but not yet at the level of those aforementioned.

Shiki also feels like an adequate option for character who gave Rayleigh that scar seeing as he is a swordsman. Not sure how it fits with battle of Ed War though.
Wrong about admirals..........he was getting captured by marines and in no way fodder marines are able to do so many times........so yeah only admirals are strong enough to capture him......so him not mentioning any of them does de-hypes them a bit.......

Wrong about admirals..........he was getting captured by marines and in no way fodder marines are able to do so many times........so yeah only admirals are strong enough to capture him......so him not mentioning any of them does de-hypes them a bit.......
Well, if they were strong enough to capture him they surely must be top tiers seeing as they don't have instant hax like Hina. Perhaps not strong enough to beat him 1vs1 but even if you say 3 admirals were required to capture him it's a feat beyond what Roof Top 5 have been capable of producing. It doesn't de-hype them in the slightest in my eyes.

Well, if they were strong enough to capture him they surely must be top tiers seeing as they don't have instant hax like Hina. Perhaps not strong enough to beat him 1vs1 but even if you say 3 admirals were required to capture him it's a feat beyond what Roof Top 5 have been capable of producing. It doesn't de-hype them in the slightest in my eyes.
Yeah it doesn't....."the only one's who can fight with me" ahem......