Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido Didn’t Put Rayleigh (Also Figarland) in His List?

Why Kaido didn't put Prime Rayleigh in his list?

• Total voters
Yeah it doesn't....."the only one's who can fight with me" ahem......
Well it's simply not true. Akainu can definitely hang with Kaido. If Luffy can fight Kaido then so can Kizaru, Aokiji and Fujitora. Probably Greenbull as well.

Garp (who fought Rocks and Roger) and Sengoku who fought Shiki (and presumably Whitebeard) certainly could fight Kaido when they were in their prime. Kong is indicated to be even above them. Rayleigh is indicated to have been WSS during his prime (same coat as Mihawk) and should have been able to fight Kaido.

Imu-sama is an unknown, as are the Gorosei. The boss of CP-0 is an unknown quantity. Dragon should by hype also be able to fight Kaido.

We know for a fact Big Mom being able to fight Kaido. Mihawk stalemating Shanks means he could fight Kaido as well. Blackbeard can fight Kaido, nullify his extreme dragon toughness and deliver terrifying gura gura-punches.

Regarding who can beat Kaido 1vs1 that's a different question altogether. But being able to fight him for 1 hour, 5 hours or 1 day all of the above definitely qualify and if paired together they can absolutely take him down.

Well it's simply not true. Akainu can definitely hang with Kaido. If Luffy can fight Kaido then so can Kizaru, Aokiji and Fujitora. Probably Greenbull as well.

Garp (who fought Rocks and Roger) and Sengoku who fought Shiki (and presumably Whitebeard) certainly could fight Kaido when they were in their prime. Kong is indicated to be even above them. Rayleigh is indicated to have been WSS during his prime (same coat as Mihawk) and should have been able to fight Kaido.

Imu-sama is an unknown, as are the Gorosei. The boss of CP-0 is an unknown quantity. Dragon should by hype also be able to fight Kaido.

We know for a fact Big Mom being able to fight Kaido. Mihawk stalemating Shanks means he could fight Kaido as well. Blackbeard can fight Kaido, nullify his extreme dragon toughness and deliver terrifying gura gura-punches.

Regarding who can beat Kaido 1vs1 that's a different question altogether. But being able to fight him for 1 hour, 5 hours or 1 day all of the above definitely qualify and if paired together they can absolutely take him down.
I am not saying they can't...........you didn't read what I said -- this dehypes them a bit that is all and 100% admirals or color admirals as vice admirals captured him...........

Oden not having Adv CoC or FS is exactly why i'm puzzled as to why Oden made it on the list i mean.
Because having "Adv CoC" and FS isn't a requirement to be on that list. Those are pirates that from Kaido's perspective, are legends that accomplished important things. He can't compare Rayleight to them becuase he didn't fight Ray and Ray didn't rlly do anything significant to Kaido for him to be recognized.

Dnt Rayleigh fanboys love talking about how famous he is? “More known then Yonko/Oden”

unless it’s all PK related fame, in which case it’s irrelevant from here on out. His power clearly known to the world. He’s just not seen in that light, an frankly never been Portrayed so. He’s not always missing during top Pirates of the era talks for nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido definitely came a long way but overall I have no substantial reason to believe that Prime Rayleigh was weaker than him when we factor just how Mihawk looks portrayed as clearly superior to Kaido or even Kizaru assuming Zoro will one man him during the Final War, and Prime Rayleigh was presumably not inferior to a full power Kizaru.
What the actual fuck
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Last edited:
Kaido was a newbie at the time, making that largely irrelevant. Sengoku has no shot being superior to Kaido. He can barely hurt pre TS luffy. Rogers/garps are superior though by a small margin.
So? Doesn't matter if he's a newbie as Kaido still hasn't surpassed Roger so those Roger looks at as fighting equals are >> Kaido.

Sengoku wouldn't even need to go into his Buddha form to one-shot Pre-ts Luffy LMFAO

Its ok, Roger hyped the admiral's up and Roger >> Kaido. Therefore Sengoku and Garp > Kaido.

Your logic in a nutshell but reversed.
Nah sengoku is a legend and sengoku was also a fleet admiral so it makes sense that kaido never fought/sengoku never captured kaido lol.......so no it makes sense perfectly.........I am talking about color admirals who mostly fought and captured him not sengoku who was a FA.........and roger >> kaido is complete headcanon more so now that we see even kaido using adv coc...so yeah my point remains sorry......

Kaido definitely came a long way but overall I have no substantial reason to believe that Prime Rayleigh was weaker than him when we factor just how Mihawk looks portrayed as clearly superior to Kaido or even Kizaru assuming Zoro will one man him during the Final War, and Prime Rayleigh was presumably not inferior to a full power Kizaru.
Mihawk is not good portrayed,neither his feats puts him on a high ballpark

He chase noobs like Don Krieg,how in the world is that a good portrayal.Krieg even attacked him without giving a shit.Replace Mihawk with Kaido and Krieg would faster run away than Kizaru can travel in his logiaform

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Mihawk is not good portrayed,neither his feats puts him on a high ballpark

He chase noobs like Don Krieg,how in the world is that a good portrayal.Krieg even attacked him without giving a shit.Replace Mihawk with Kaido and Krieg would faster run away than Kizaru can travel in his logiaform
And yet he is looking after a swordsman more skilled than Shanks is. Look at the way he treats him during their encounter. Look at where he presumably comes in the chain of Zoro's futurible fights. Think of the black blade and the notion Roger probably failed to shape one instead of rejecting the offchance and so Shanks.

All of this alone constitutes super duper hype, and general portrayal.

And yet he is looking after a swordsman more skilled than Shanks is. Look at the way he treats him during their encounter. Look at where he presumably comes in the chain of Zoro's futurible fights. Think of the black blade and the notion Roger probably failed to shape one instead of rejecting the offchance and so Shanks.

All of this alone constitutes super duper hype, and general portrayal.
You clearly don't know what portrayal is

no that was obviously Ryu aka Ad.CoA not CoC
chapters are really empty and show NOTHING important ... anime showed much more ... and he used Ad.CoA

Oden is a Shogun of Wano ... it make sense for him to grow beyond right hand man of Prime Beard

Oden > Dark King
this thread literally shitting on Shanks fans and Admiraltards lol
shanks stated to fight with admirals equally or stronger
one admiral cant capture old reylegh who didn't wield a sword in decards ago

Prime Shanks < Old Reylegh <<<< just first mate Prime Rayleigh
roger and rayleigh par with each other

Last edited: