Questions & Mysteries Why Kaido didn’t use King efficiently ???

Did Kaido wasted the opportunity to use Lunarian powers ?

• Total voters
So I was talking with my buddy @Rivaille that it would have been funny if Kaido tried to mate his daughter and King to make the strongest being in Opverse.

Yeah it was a funny conversation but when you think about it, it raises a big question : why the hell, kaido didn't use King's power/dna/genes ?

Kaido isn't that dumb, he knew perfectly why the scientists were doing experiments on him and Alber.
So it makes me wonder, why during 20 years (so count the amount of years, months, days, hours, minutes) that Kaido never thought to make multiples lunarians ??

He could have just asked King to have sex or whatever during a whole year with women when he decided to stay on Wano after Oden to prepare his army.
20 years later (Onigashima), his crew would have been the strongest ever with +360 adults Lunarian.

We can say maybe Kaido didn't think about that ... yeah maybe but we shouldn't forget that Queen and Cesar Clown were with him, ex MADS and reputated scientists. Even making cyborgs if we talk about queen (but let's focus on King).

Those kids of King would have trained under the Beast Pirates and they would have been the greatest weapons for Kaido to conquer/destroy the world) something he wanted. Something WG did with just few day of experiments.

He basically wanted to make the strongest crew that's why we have this whole SMILE things ...
Remember with only 500 smiles, the Beast Crew was hyped af by Oda.

Is it because Kaido respected that much King ?
Or he (aka Oda) never tought about that ?
Or are we too advanced for One Piece ? :suresure:

I mean Kaido is brutal towards weaklings, but yes, he respects King and certainly wouldn't have him rape his daughter, who he actually respects enough to try and make her the Shogun and guardian of Wano.

:kayneshrug:
Not his daughter only but others women too. Or any alternative way since CC and Queen were with him also.
Post automatically merged:

King is from a different race, him and Jinbei get all the women but they can't be fathers.
:milaugh:

So I was talking with my buddy @Rivaille that it would have been funny if Kaido tried to mate his daughter and King to make the strongest being in Opverse.

Yeah it was a funny conversation but when you think about it, it raises a big question : why the hell, kaido didn't use King's power/dna/genes ?

Kaido isn't that dumb, he knew perfectly why the scientists were doing experiments on him and Alber.
So it makes me wonder, why during 20 years (so count the amount of years, months, days, hours, minutes) that Kaido never thought to make multiples lunarians ??

He could have just asked King to have sex or whatever during a whole year with women when he decided to stay on Wano after Oden to prepare his army.
20 years later (Onigashima), his crew would have been the strongest ever with +360 adults Lunarian.

We can say maybe Kaido didn't think about that ... yeah maybe but we shouldn't forget that Queen and Cesar Clown were with him, ex MADS and reputated scientists. Even making cyborgs if we talk about queen (but let's focus on King).

Those kids of King would have trained under the Beast Pirates and they would have been the greatest weapons for Kaido to conquer/destroy the world) something he wanted. Something WG did with just few day of experiments.

He basically wanted to make the strongest crew that's why we have this whole SMILE things ...
Remember with only 500 smiles, the Beast Crew was hyped af by Oda.

Is it because Kaido respected that much King ?
Or he (aka Oda) never tought about that ?
Or are we too advanced for One Piece ? :suresure:

Im ready to nuke Wano to oblivion: