Questions & Mysteries Why Luffy doesnt kill his enemies?

What if Luffy doesnt kill them because he bilieves that one day they will have a change of heart? That they will change for good.

Just like how he bilieves in buggy during the impel down, like what happen to the war of the best to crocodile, jango became a marine, helmeppo too, mr.3 and bonclay,eneru when he came from the moon and he didnt ruled it like what he did to skypea.

what if luffy bilieves that one day they will switch side and be good person, they realize that it wasnt too late something like that… what do you guys think?

D: How come Luffy never kills his enemies? Throughout "One Piece" manga so far, he didn't kill Mohji and Helmeppo, but Axe-arm Morgan was killed by Zoro, why is that?

O: Hmm! That's a very good question. First, I have to announce that Morgan is still alive. He's currently in jail, where he was placed by his former subordinates. Why doesn't Luffy kill his enemies? Because in that era, everyone uses their lives to fight for their dreams. For an enemy, when their dream has been shattered, it is the same as losing a fight, and as painful as death. I believe, for a pirate not to kill an enemy, it's giving them a 2nd chance to fight for their dreams.

D: How come Luffy never kills his enemies? Throughout "One Piece" manga so far, he didn't kill Mohji and Helmeppo, but Axe-arm Morgan was killed by Zoro, why is that?

O: Hmm! That's a very good question. First, I have to announce that Morgan is still alive. He's currently in jail, where he was placed by his former subordinates. Why doesn't Luffy kill his enemies? Because in that era, everyone uses their lives to fight for their dreams. For an enemy, when their dream has been shattered, it is the same as losing a fight, and as painful as death. I believe, for a pirate not to kill an enemy, it's giving them a 2nd chance to fight for their dreams.
There’s two scene where he actually escaped from garp and where he was seen in prison and yeah i know that thinf about era stuff but what im talking about is what luffy thinks about his enemies. Not about era! What luffy’s thinks about his enemies.

Zoro doesn't kill his enemies outside of a few fodders before the manga started.
None of the strawhats kill their enemies.
zoro and robin kill people on panel. basically everyone on the crew but luffy and sanji have a body count. even chopper killed hiruluk.
Post automatically merged:

they're pirates. they dont fight fair.

zoro and robin kill people on panel. basically everyone on the crew but luffy and sanji have a body count. even chopper killed hiruluk.
Post automatically merged:

they're pirates. they dont fight fair.
So Zoro and Robin only conveniently "kill" fodder that we never would see again anyway. If Robin (since becoming a SH) "kills" but leaves Spandam, her greatest enemy, alive (and fully abled) then that is a bit suspicious.
People thought Captain Morgan died from Zoro until Oda had to set them straight in SBS and then cover story, do you want Oda to write a list of all the fodder that Zoro didn't actually kill but you thought he did?

Killing your opponent is irrelevant to do with fighting fair. Also for the most part the strawhats do fight "fair". So that statement is doubly wrong.

For some reason luffys fist dont actually go through his oppoments... unless their Logia and hes not using Haki.

Same reason Zoro always slashes his opponents instead of cutting them in half. Plus he kind of likes his opponents.