Current Events Why Marco was losing badly to King and Queen

Is Marco losing?

• Total voters
Marco is obviously getting exhausted for fighting two top Yonku commanders which is impressive. However, Perospero is gonna take advantage of that mismatch and go for a dick move. Unfortunately, I think Marco is gonna take an L but Oda is making sure that he doesn't look weak or pathetic before that happens.

If the Phoenix is seriously wounded or defeated the alliance will lose for sure. The last time a group of villains got a color spread was during Marineford...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I’ve been seeing a lot of people wank the hell out of Marco because they think he was winning and that he “humiliated” King and Queen. I’m here to prove those people wrong and show them why Marco was getting destroyed by the two calamities:

1.He failed to injure King and Queen and he was far more hurt than them:​

As you can see, Marco is far more bruised and injured than either King or Queen. And before anyone says “bUt hE mAdE tHeM bLeeD”, the “blood” next to King is obviously just the aftermath of Oda accidentally dropping his pen and making accidental ink splotches. I doubt Oda intended to draw blood right there

2. Marco’s inhaler problem:​
Marco’s stamina is almost diminished after mere minutes of fighting King and Queen. Seriously, how can Marco be this trash?

Marco is sure gonna need to be saved by someone far stronger than him soon or else he’s gonna die :kayneshrug:
Trying to hype up those you think will be sanji's opponents i see.
Nothing will change the fact marco was kicking their asses tho

Defeating Phoenix(Marco) could have symbolic meaning like alliance will lose (tragedy)
:cheers:
He was their strongest reinforcement. I disagree with a lot of Mr Morj's theories but his meme about the raid failing might come to fruition. His strongest point is the timing of Marco and Jinbe arrival because they did not come at critical low points just like in comic book or MCU films.

If they fail this will turn turn Wano from a great to legendary arc :steef:

I’ve been seeing a lot of people wank the hell out of Marco because they think he was winning and that he “humiliated” King and Queen. I’m here to prove those people wrong and show them why Marco was getting destroyed by the two calamities:

As you can see, Marco is far more bruised and injured than either King or Queen. And before anyone says “bUt hE mAdE tHeM bLeeD”, the “blood” next to King is obviously just the aftermath of Oda accidentally dropping his pen and making accidental ink splotches. I doubt Oda intended to draw blood right there

2. Marco’s inhaler problem:​
Marco’s stamina is almost diminished after mere minutes of fighting King and Queen. Seriously, how can Marco be this trash?

Marco is sure gonna need to be saved by someone far stronger than him soon or else he’s gonna die :kayneshrug:
Well actually he is winning he can keep both of them occupied he speedblitzes them and they are unable to keep him down it means he is overpowering them "Leasts Pirates'' one o one Marco solos them

Literally nobody says he is winning against those two as far as I have Seen. He is winning as in "make it look like he will win and doing more than people Expected". That too is a win in its own way.

Also stop with this blood nonsense. You Tried making people believe it isn't blood in Naruto Forums and no one believed you. Now you try it here. Just Accept that you were wrong...

Those bruises on Marco are somewhat Bullcrap though.

Normally it shouldn't be possibly that he gets bruised and damaged as long as his regen is still on, cause he would regenerate any taken damage in the first place, just like the cut off wing.
It's probably just there in order to show us that he's in a dire situation there. Obviously he's a beatable foe for them, if they go at it together.
So yea, while it marks a certain portrayal it really doesn"t make any sense tbh.

But showing him completely fresh, while saying he's reaching his regen limit, would have probably left the wrong impression.

Those bruises on Marco are somewhat Bullcrap though.

Normally it shouldn't be possibly that he gets bruised and damaged as long as his regen is still on, cause he would regenerate any taken damage in the first place, just like the cut off wing.
It's probably just there in order to show us that he's in a dire situation there. Obviously he's a beatable foe for them, if they go at it together.
So yea, while it marks a certain portrayal it really doesn"t make any sense tbh.

But showing him completely fresh, while saying he's reaching his regen limit, would have probably left the wrong impression.
I think it’s more of his prioritizing his regen right now. Surface damage is fine but he’s making sure he regenerates all lethal and debilitating injuries

I'm of the opinion that Marco is also technically losing but how on earth does this panel help your point? Marco visually doesn't look any worse than the two tbh the only reason I assume his in worse shape is because of his dialog and Perospero's Dialog

Warco gonna win
1. Hybrid forms aren't all the best forms
take a look at , Kaku and Jabra both got pushed to extreme yet used full zoan never went into hybrid
2. Hybrid is a preference thing, queen used full zoan when vsing big mom instead of hybrid, King used his full zoan for sanji n got his beak broked
Drake usually loves using his full zoan, Whowho's using full zoan vsing jinbei, Sasaki using full zoan vs franky, Only Ulti uses hybrid n maybe Black Maria, P1 too I think
Maybe they use full zoan to wear you outm than use hybid to finish the job, but hybrid isn't always the best way
Edit: Nvm, hyogor vs king and queen Warco going on the roof, than we'll see why kaido wanted to attack whitebeard, stopped by shanks