Character Discussion Why Mihawk doesn't fight non swordsmen?

This is not true!
Do you have a panel that shows what you are saying or you just ''feel like'' this is the case ?
Canonically, Mihawk went after Don Krieg's because they woke him up from his nap, as stated in manga, anime and live action.
Mihawk never said that. It's what the Chefs at the Baratie assumed.

Go read chapter 50 where the Krieg pirates ask Mihawk why he keeps picking on them, and he tells them "for fun."

Also, go read chapter 53 where Mihawk tells Don Krieg that he was going to take his head, but is no longer going to because "he had his fun for the day." after he fought Zoro. Meaning he was bored, and was only after the Krieg pirates, because he was looking to have fun.

It wasn't because they woke him up from a nap. You should probably take Mihawks word over the Baratie Chefs assumption.

Last edited:
Mihawk never said that. It's what the Chefs at the Baratie assumed.

Go read chapter 50 where the Krieg pirates ask Mihawk why he keeps picking on them, and he tells them "for fun."

Also, go read chapter 53 where Mihawk tells Don Krieg that he was going to take his head, but is no longer going to because "he had his fun for the day." after he fought Zoro. Meaning he was bored, and was only after the Krieg pirates, because he was looking to have fun.

It wasn't because they woke him up from a nap. You should probably take Mihawks word over the Baratie Chefs assumption.
Actually the exchange went as this :
Krieg : ''So Mihawk, you came all this way for my head, the infamous Don Krieg ?''
Mihawk ''At first yes, but I had my fun so I'll return to my nap''