Character Discussion Why Mihawk doesn't fight non swordsmen?

Mihawk doesnt fight anyone because he is bored nobody is stronger than him.
He wants someone who is capable of beating him and nobody can.
That's why he is idling around until Zoro comes for a rematch.
He goes after fodder when he gets bored, lol. He doesn't challenge anyone strong because he knows his limits.

The point of the characters who are present at the start of the story. Is that they are lacking in something. Mihawk isn't satisfied. There is a reason that Shanks losing an arm is a big deal. Because in a way its like "robbing" Mihawk Passion for something else.

So in a sense no Mihawk didn't achieve his dream since he is still yearning for someone to challenge.
He's yearning for his title to be challenged, which is why I mentioned the passing of the torch. I agree with you.

Nah. Even if it reaches, it doesn't mean he will fight him.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah the wss doesn't fight swordsmen. Lol
you dont aim an attack at someone you arent interested in engaging
keep coping though

luffy he randown after in mf was also not a swordsman . excuses are pathetic

aims an attack at Wb -- hes testing him not interested in an actual fight
forgive me red hair m this blade knows no restraint -- Not fighting seriously
we should postpone this battle vista . (vista) that would be beneficial for the both of us --- didnt take the war seriously

an excuse for every situation
I rate it

aims an attack at Wb -- hes testing him not interested in an actual fight
forgive me red hair m this blade knows no restraint -- Not fighting seriously
we should postpone this battle vista . (vista) that would be beneficial for the both of us --- didnt take the war seriously

an excuse for every situation
I rate it
OPLA already confirms our headcanon. Mihawk just told Rogers rival to fuck off. I mean it should've been obvious the moment marines couldn't control him.

OPLA already confirms our headcanon. Mihawk just told Rogers rival to fuck off. I mean it should've been obvious the moment marines couldn't control him.
OPLA you mean the same one where shanks belittles mihawk
you sure you want to use offsite filler to help your argument?
if anything it tells me how starved you lot are

usually its vivrecards
or sbs not a live action.

Too bad the world's limits can't match Mihawk's limits.
Gotta wait for Zoro to surpass everyone to kill his boredom.
Except he already admitted that when a bunch of Marine fodder started attacking him, that he was shivering with excitement. This dude is the very definition of getting carried by his title, because his portrayal is straight cringe. He bullies the weak, but the second the prospect of fighting people strong presents itself he's the first to back away.