Questions & Mysteries Why Oden gave his strongest sword to Hiyori instead of Momonosuke

S

stealthblack

Why oden gave his strongest sword enma to his hyiori that is not even a fighter, made by the legendary hitetsu and gave the other one to momonosuke?

It's like oden knew she will meet a strong swordman and marry him and give him her sword....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Why oden gave his strongest sword enma to his hyiori that is not even a fighter, made by the legendary hitetsu and gave the other one to momonosuke?

It's like oden knew she will meet a strong swordman and marry him and give him her sword....
Yup. The sword was never for her. It was always for her husband. Look at how kuina was treated. Wano is like that for women.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If this is the case Hyiori is trash as Sakura. Cheap female plot device for a man
Post automatically merged:

Yup. The sword was never for her. It was always for her husband. Look at how kuina was treated. Wano is like that for women.
And Oden is far from typical Wano citizen that follows guidelines. So i doubt Oden would designate his daughter as "hold this sword until you boink someone"

enma made by the legendary blacksmith, the other one made by tama's master tengu.

and the fact that future wss ended up with it, tells you it's the stronger one

I am not entirely convinced.
"According to Hiyori, Hitetsu's craftsmanship is on par with the legendary master swordsmith Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
So the creators are equally in skill.

The fact that zoro ends up with it doesn't make it stronger tho.....
Zoro didn't end up with Yoru... doesn't mean it is not stronger than enma....

Ame no habakiri, if you know Japanese, has a famous history. I don't know (think) enma has one.

as far as I know,
cause some random dude in the internet said so.
Well yea. Thats why i am confused.
We need more proof than just speculation.

Literally no where in the series does it say Enma is stronger than Ame

enma made by the legendary blacksmith, the other one made by tama's master tengu.

and the fact that future wss ended up with it, tells you it's the stronger one
So your headcanon