Character Discussion Why Post-time skip Luffy is trash (Wano)

Is Luffy's character and plot trash

• Total voters
Hello fellow worst generation. A special greeting to the followers of the Grandmaster.:datas:

I know what you're thinking, "Stairs talking about Luffy? She's about to spit facts.":steef:

And you're right. Stairs is about to spit straight facts.

Pre-time skip, Luffy was a charm. A great character even. He knew when he was out of his league. He knew when he was incapable. But mostly, the plot did not cater him such as a mother's teat to a baby.
:goyea:

Now I can discuss the entire of Luffy's character in the post-time skip, but I want to focus on Wano specifically.

Luffy and the plot that caters to him is absolute trash.:chopoff:

Everything must now be "SOMEHOW" connected to Luffy. It's fucking stupid. Pre-time skip, Luffy had is individualization, and rarely did it forcibly bleed into another character story. Even the "prophecy parallels" are trash.:goatasure:

For example, the Ace and Kaido thing. Luffy did not need this, but it was placed here to compete with Zoro and Ryuma connection.:mihugh:

And the whole power scaling of Luffy. Absolute Trash. Kaido's Ragnarok has powered up Luffy more than his actual lessons. Not to mention how Luffy has to one up everything now, whereas pre-timeskip he knew when others were best suited to the task. The whole "Luffy show" is crap. What happened to the power Mihawk talked about? The trait we admired Luffy for. That trait is practically useless because he and the power of plot can do whatever they can (Except defeat Zoro, that'll never change.):zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:

Also, Luffy has so much business with Big Mom, but he just ignores her. He was talking such a big game before Wano, and now that she is here for him, he is basically ignoring her. All so Zoro can't get Kaido to himself. Luffy and the plot are absolute trash. Luffy was someone who could depend on others to do what's best, now Oda has him trying to do everything himself. Essentially destroying his character and the plot.:whitepress:

Oda is so trash with Luffy's writing now, remember when he gave Zoro's flashback of Yasuie to Luffy. Yasuie's flashback and connection was something primarily set for Zoro, but in chapter 1000, Luffy is feeling the spirit of Yasuie in his red coc

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

I am done. Luffy is a trash character.:endthis:

He no longer holds the essence of what I originally liked about him.

Why did One Piece have to become Luffy Piece:pepemy:
Post automatically merged:

We’ve known that Ace had been in Wano since Marineford.

Luffy is focused on Kaido because he promised Momo he would defeat Kaido. He straight up told BM he’d defeat Kaido then go for her.

I swear that people forget the Marineford Saga was just Luffy. It’s always been Luffy Piece.

Everything must now be "SOMEHOW" connected to Luffy. It's fucking stupid. Pre-time skip, Luffy had is individualization, and rarely did it forcibly bleed into another character story. Even the "prophecy parallels" are trash.:goatasure:
Luffy has always been the special kid of prophecy with parallels, this isn't a post-timeskip thing. Seems like you're reaching to hell and beyond to shit on him because you're salty as fuck that he's stronger than Zoro (so far) right now.

Luffy is THE main character, he's always had the highest screentime in every arc and most of the arcs include him. The story revolves around him. When the Strawhats separated it was Luffy who's POV we focused on throughout the entire saga.

Trash like this is the silver lining to Luffy not losing to Zoro in the polls, you people would just get more firepower for this bs.

:whitepress:

Luffy has always been the special kid of prophecy with parallels, this isn't a post-timeskip thing. Seems like you're reaching to hell and beyond to shit on him because you're salty as fuck that he's stronger than Zoro (so far) right now.

Luffy is THE main character, he's always had the highest screentime in every arc and most of the arcs include him. The story revolves around him. When the Strawhats separated it was Luffy who's POV we focused on throughout the entire saga.

Trash like this is the silver lining to Luffy not losing to Zoro in the polls, you people would just get more firepower for this bs.

they can't get over their BS honestly

You didn't read a single thing I said did you?:seriously:

We’ve known that Ace had been in Wano since Marineford.

Luffy is focused on Kaido because he promised Momo he would defeat Kaido. He straight up told BM he’d defeat Kaido then go for her.

I swear that people forget the Marineford Saga was just Luffy. It’s always been Luffy Piece.
You too did not read and comprehend a single thing I stated.