Character Discussion Why reader still get excited on upcoming Luffy's fight?

He beated "the world strongest creature". Isn't Luffy a world strongest now?

Why people still hype with Luffy fight against admirals or other Yonkos. I don't get it.

Because Kaido isn't the world strongest

Every time we head into the villain he seems to be at the top of the world then we find out that there's more after him; that's literally shonen 101

for the entire from Punk Hazarad to Dressrosa to Zou to WCI to Wano to Onigashima they kept talking up Kaido and when time came to defeat him, Kaido started hinting that there's more with shanks in his top 5 and haki transcend all then Shanks showing up and doing crazy feats Kaido couldn't do

Obviously there will be a lot of powercreep in the final saga

We started it with Shanks but you can bet Sakazuki, Teach , Mihawk, Dragon and everyone saved up for the final stretch are gonna be more powerful and broken than the ones who came before them

“The World’s Strongest Creature“ is a presumed title, as the world hadn’t yet acknowledged Blackbeard and Imu, a figure only the Gorosei know of.

Because of this, people are still waiting for Luffy to fight them and the Marines. Once Luffy clears all of these obstacles, then he may truly hold that title. Only time will tell.

I'm still excited not because of Luffy/Zoro/Sanji, but because I can't wait to see how Oda boosted old opponents' powerlevel (like Lucci & Crocodile).
I also want to see how Oda unnecessarily adds tension & suspense to the future battels (except Zoro vs Mihawk).

Oda can still draw exciting and engaging fights even if Luffy's not an underdog. He's been one for most of the manga, it's time we see him face opponents the way he wants to on his terms. Plus facing top-tiers will always be taxing and won't be a walk over even for Luffy.

--Eos BB , Imu and arguably gorosei are all going to be more powerful than Kaido.

--BB is growing in strength so he doesn't come under Kaido's title and Imu is hidden character.

--Plus we have to see full extent of G5.

--Admirals will be blueno in endgame fight.