Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy vs. Kaido will end in a 1 v. 1. That's guaranteed. This is the quest for Luffy to become PK. While he's taking on Kaido 1 v. 1, Zoro will fight King, Sanji Queen.

Oda has only shown Zooan forms. When he goes to hybrid we'll see true matchups.

Zooan = more team focused
Hybrid = more 1 v. 1 focused
Big Mom won't just vanish though she needs to be taken down in this arc, have feeling she might be the yonko Luffy solos on his own while he get support mostly from Zoro with defeating Kaido. And if by some chance King isn't defeated by then Zoro will finish him off as well.

Sanji has way more fans. If he didn't fight King, he would fight one between:
1) Queen: a fat and ugly guy with no neck and who is a walking gag. Don't get me wrong, he is the best new character in Wano, the most interesting one and he is as strong as King, or just a bit below him, but he doesn't fit Sanji's style at all.
2) Jack: a walking L that didn't achieve anything in 200 chapters and that is the only enemy, alongside Apoo, who was already defeated in Onigashima.
He is obviously a monster but certainly not the best opponent to hype a character without him low diffing Jack.

If popularity counts, Sanji should be the one getting King, not Marco.
If the "seemingly weaker guy defeats the stronger one after a PU/realisation" dynamic counts, Sanji should be the one getting King.
if plot counts, Sanji should be the one getting King since he pissed him off so much:kayneshrug:
I would have liked to see Sanji vs King too if Marco wasn't there. I know that our cook has way more fans than pinapple head but don't you think that first commander vs (previous) first commander sounds better? Flying zoan vs flying zoan? Rodan vs phoenix? Red flames vs blue flames? In passing, both King and Marco push the Queen Mama Chanter down the waterfall...

I mean I often hear about the argument regarding the notion that Sanji and King have already clashed.

By this logic alone then Zoro and Fuji could have been destined to finish the confrontation on Dressrosa.
Zoro and Fujitora didn't clash. Zoro tried to attack Fujitora three times, the admiral blocked and he used his power once to stop him.
He never meant to fight Zoro, let alone kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.