Future Events Why Sanji will fight King

Will sanji fight king

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen doesnt take orders from King. Nor will he leave the fight since he hates Marco. Plus his entire Oni plot is here. Queen cares about the live floor and thats why he was pissed Hyou was gonna take everyone out. Queen isnt leaving this area. So unless Sanji comes here, Sanji vs Queen wont happen.
Queen will listen to King if he has to. He’s ultimately in charge while Kaido’s on the roof. Much like WW and Sasaki apparently don’t listen to King, but the minute shit got serious they started following his orders.

And just as much as you can say Queen won’t leave the live floor- neither will King. He’s actively said he won’t be leaving the live floor because he’s busy with Marco, when he couldn’t go after the Scabbards.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Queen will listen to King if he has to. He’s ultimately in charge while Kaido’s on the roof. Much like WW and Sasaki apparently don’t listen to King, but the minute shit got serious they started following his orders.

And just as much as you can say Queen won’t leave the live floor- neither will King. He’s actively said he won’t be leaving the live floor because he’s busy with Marco, when he couldn’t go after the Scabbards.
Marco told queen he is his opponent how is everyone ignoring that and now try to make it seem like Marco wants to fight king alone

Yh i dont buy it. And like I said, Oda built up Queen's entire plauge plot/traitor plotline here. He wont just leave it so people can resovle it, whilst he's gone.

King will leave it when Marco is dealt with. I dont think you are understanding why Oda added Peros into the fray. Marco is going down soon, and King will go after his main objective. Since everyone else failed with Momo, he has to go after Momo.

Marco vs King is a dying ship. My only hope for you is Oda ends Marco next chap. Cause this is getting sad. I dont know what more Oda needs to do to show Marco wont take down King. But oh well....
Post automatically merged:

Marco told queen he is his opponent how is everyone ignoring that and now try to make it seem like Marco wants to fight king alone
This dude talking about Queen leaving lmao. Like Marco would let Queen leave lol.

Yh i dont buy it. And like I said, Oda built up Queen's entire plauge plot/traitor plotline here. He wont just leave it so people can resovle it, whilst he's gone.

King will leave it when Marco is dealt with. I dont think you are understanding why Oda added Peros into the fray. Marco is going down soon, and King will go after his main objective. Since everyone else failed with Momo, he has to go after Momo.

Marco vs King is a dying ship. My only hope for you is Oda ends Marco next chap. Cause this is getting sad. I dont know what more Oda needs to do to show Marco wont take down King. But oh well....
Lol, we’ll see. I’d say that the Sanji vs King ship was torpedoed and sankk the second Queen looked at bounty poster of Sanji and started musing about his relationship with Judge

Lol, we’ll see. I’d say that the Sanji vs King ship was torpedoed and sankk the second Queen looked at bounty poster of Sanji and started musing about his relationship with Judge
Not really. I see it as Queen being set-up to be a side character within the Vegapunk flashback, along with Judge and Caeser. Oda needs to add some connection between them if he wants Queen to appear within it. Queen knowing Judge and Judge working with Vegapunk. Is enough for us to see what Queen was doing before he became a Beast Pirate.
Post automatically merged:

:zorothink:

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Queen and King ,both lead
He isnt like whowho or sasaki

@Garp the Fist

Would you entertain the possibility of this

leading into a reenactment of this

where Queen and King replace Big Mom in managing to restrict Marco's movement, and Perospero get's to do whatever was implied to remove Marco from the equation back then ?

This is not to argue that Sanji fights King even if Marco i dealt with. I'm all in for Sanji vs Queen this arc.

@Garp the Fist

Would you entertain the possibility of this

leading into a reenactment of this

where Queen and King replace Big Mom in managing to restrict Marco's movement, and Perospero get's to do whatever was implied to remove Marco from the equation back then ?

This is not to argue that Sanji fights King even if Marco i dealt with. I'm all in for Sanji vs Queen this arc.
The three of them might combine to take Marco down temporarily. I could see that.

Thing with the phoenix though, it comes back. Rises from the ashes. That’s kind of its thing. I don’t believe for a second that Marco has been brought to Wano just to delay everyone else’s plotline and get beaten without achieving any great victory of his own. That is no payoff to a plotline running since Zou, and it also is no payoff to a character who is an obscenely popular fan favourite in Japan. And let’s not kid ourselves, that’s the main reason Marco’s here, out of every person that Oden met in his travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.