Questions & Mysteries Why tf didn't Big Mom use haki against Law and Kid???

We saw her use ACoC to reinforce her body multiple times

Big Mom doesn't use barrier haki very often or even hardening for that matter, because she uses most of her haki defensively.

Big Mom is casually and effortlessly doing what Law does below 24/7

And look at Law's words. "Devil fruit powers can be countered if you use a great deal of haki."

This is no simple technique, Law even struggles to pull it off. Yet BM is doing it constantly. Which is why her defense is so tough. And as we can see from the panels I posted earlier, she can and does put CoC into this defense. Which is probably why Speed said BM is using CoC despite us barely seeing her use the black lightning. Her haki is invisible, she is using the technique Law does to coat her entire body in haki.
Post automatically merged:

BM is extremely large and has poor reaction time. If she didn't reinforce her entire body with haki the way she does, she would be an easy target. Kaido probably doesn't need to do it to the same degree as her as he is able to rely on Dragon's scales to boost his durability. Plus he is extremely fast.
The only time she was potentially actively using ACoC in combat was that second panel. Her powering up or unleashing black lightning doesn't mean squat if it's not supporting her during battle.

Hence why I said fully exerting ACoC, as in not only using it for defensive purposes. She is able to use internal destruction + CoC infusion, yet all she did was throw basic CoA punches at Law. There is absolutely no excuse for that other than Oda didn't want Law to immediately die there and then, him tanking a barrage of those would be too far gone even for his writing.

It was implied she was using acoc, and she was using it for defense at least. BM using it offensively was never shown on-panel but she’s not haki-reliant in the first place. Her moves in giant form should be much stronger than that basic acoc punch to P1 lol.
I know the haki boys aren’t ready for that conversation :specialmeh:

It was implied she was using acoc, and she was using it for defense at least. BM using it offensively was never shown on-panel but she’s not haki-reliant in the first place. Her moves in giant form should be much stronger than that basic acoc punch to P1 lol.
so basically headcanon

We saw her use ACoC to reinforce her body multiple times

Big Mom doesn't use barrier haki very often or even hardening for that matter, because she uses most of her haki defensively.

Big Mom is casually and effortlessly doing what Law does below 24/7

And look at Law's words. "Devil fruit powers can be countered if you use a great deal of haki."

This is no simple technique, Law even struggles to pull it off. Yet BM is doing it constantly. Which is why her defense is so tough. And as we can see from the panels I posted earlier, she can and does put CoC into this defense. Which is probably why Speed said BM is using CoC despite us barely seeing her use the black lightning. Her haki is invisible, she is using the technique Law does to coat her entire body in haki.
Post automatically merged:

BM is extremely large and has poor reaction time. If she didn't reinforce her entire body with haki the way she does, she would be an easy target. Kaido probably doesn't need to do it to the same degree as her as he is able to rely on Dragon's scales to boost his durability. Plus he is extremely fast.
That's not CoC.

Her Bigger ACoA + ACoC punch should be much stronger than base ACoA + ACoC punches.

She used it obviously, Kid and Law have high level CoA defenses that you don't see, plus also physical abilities that could match with Luffy.

She beat them but they managed to get up.