Character Discussion Why the red-haired hakiman not fighting like Garp?

Another reason why haki is so trash for this story. Literally what's even the point of the gura gura? Garp just created a quake bubble and fired off from range.

I guess this is supposed to be near impossible to do? Cause otherwise we'd see more unarmed dfless top tiers.
tbh even among top tiers I'm not sure that many could replicate that punch from garp if not amped by their devil fruit

Another reason why haki is so trash for this story. Literally what's even the point of the gura gura? Garp just created a quake bubble and fired off from range.

I guess this is supposed to be near impossible to do? Cause otherwise we'd see more unarmed dfless top tiers.
I would say that Garp was a special case since the beginning. Many other top tiers aren't doing this without weapons.

Also i think this doesn't just highlight his AdCoC mastery but AdCoA as well because i think him shooting the ranged haki blast is AdCoA projection combined with AdCoC

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I would say that Garp was a special case since the beginning. Many other top tiers aren't doing this without weapons.

Also i think this doesn't just highlight his AdCoC mastery but AdCoA as well because i think him shooting the ranged haki blast is AdCoA projection combined with AdCoC
Yea I think we're witnessing peak projection CoA.

The gura gura no mi is mid without WB's haki behind it.
Teach couldn't even take out Heart pirate fodder and was having trouble with Law.

Garp would have negged the entire heart pirates with ACoC, like Shanks did with the Kid pirates.