Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

We'll see if Commanders like king or Queen possess COC then good chance sanji and zoro will both attain it this arc.
I was thinking it’ll be if Zoro and Sanji have to hold off Kaido and Big Mom. There are always times where Luffy tells people to hold off the big guy so he can recover. And if this happens this is what will probably trigger the awakening.
Zoros honor bound duty to save and protect his captain
Sanjis desire to protect everyone he can

Are you saying Sanji doesn’t have that potential?

He’s the son of a legendary family
He has an indomitable will
His dream is to accomplish something never done before
He is one of the most powerful members of the straw hat pirates
He said it himself he’ll be the man most feared by the marines
Why is Katakuri suddenly someone with more potential than Sanji?
His ambition is weak as shit and his will ain't indomitable also when has royal blood had anything to do with it

I was thinking it’ll be if Zoro and Sanji have to hold off Kaido and Big Mom. There are always times where Luffy tells people to hold off the big guy so he can recover. And if this happens this is what will probably trigger the awakening.
Yescwhen kaido goes into rampage , i think fighting against commanders makes sense.

I dont see both of 'em can fight or use full potential if it goes down to everyone vs kaido.

The Baratie scene is always brought up while ignoring the whole discussion that happens around it afterwards and it's conclusion

It's not that Sanji did not have it in him, but that he'd "stifle that very spear" for Zeff's sake.

That arc serves as evidence that he can be like Luffy and Zoro, not the opposite. That's what kickstarts his journey.

What Sanji was doing with Zeff is the same as what Ace, a confirmed Conqueror was doing with Whitebeard.

Ace and Sanji actually have these traits in common where they hate their natural father, but find a new father figure that they decide to support with all their might. Sanji was putting himself aside for Zeff's dream, and Ace was doing the same to make Whitebeard the Pirate King.

Even more similarities can be seen with the way both Ace and Sanji did not want to get their friends involved with their problems at Marineford or WCI, and would have liked to sacrifice themselves instead until Luffy/Whitebeard appear and force their hand into accepting their help.

There's nothing that one would use to attempt to disqualify Sanji from being a conqueror that can't be seen among other Conquerors like Luffy, Ace, Boa etc.

The stories of the old Germa that ruled over the North Blue and it's eventual fall remains to be explored, and the possibility that Sanji's ancestor who conquered a quarter of the world was a CoC users is certainly worth consideration.

Last edited:
The Baratie scene is always brought up while ignoring the whole discussion that happens around it afterwards and it's conclusion

It's not that Sanji did not have it in him, but that he'd "stifle that very spear" for Zeff's sake.

That arc serves as evidence that he can be like Luffy and Zoro, not the opposite. That's what kickstarts his journey.

What Sanji was doing with Zeff is the same as what Ace, a confirmed Conqueror was doing with Whitebeard.

Ace and Sanji actually have these traits in common where they hate their natural father, but find a new father figure that they decide to support with all their might. Sanji was putting himself aside for Zeff's dream, and Ace was doing the same to make Whitebeard the Pirate King.

Even more similarities can be seen with the way both Ace and Sanji did not want to get their friends involved with their problems at Marineford or WCI, and would have liked to sacrifice themselves instead until Luffy/Whitebeard appear and force their hand into accepting their help.

There's nothing that one would use to attempt to disqualify Sanji from being a conqueror that can't be seen among other Conquerors like Luffy, Ace, Boa etc.
I'm about to debunk the "Sanji doesn't have the qualities of a conquerer" soon so keep doing that god's work as usual bro.:myman:

Sanji's lineage will definitely play a role in him being a Conqueror.

But it's not going to be due to the current Germa, but his ancestors who once conquered the North Blue.

Since Judge does his hardest to depart the current Germa from the past one through his experiments, removing the emotions of his children because he thinks that's what caused his ancestors downfall, Sanji will certainly end up being that proper link to the past, and the one to inherit the will of those before him.

And as discussed, that past links him with those who Conquered a quarter of the known One Piece world.

If that's not a strong hint towards having CoC due to one's lineage, it would be hard to find any outside of already confirmed CoC users.

When Zeff himself said he had the same will as Luffy and Zoro I think people should give it more credit. Zeff raised him and saw him in his best and worst times. No one knows more about how strong of will Sanji is than Zeff.

To the point that Sanjis family doesn’t matter, it’s been said that Conquerors haki is a trait that can be passed down. Sanji comes from a family who single handedly conquered the north blue. I don’t think judge has CoC but I would be shocked if Sanjis ancestor didnt.

And idk where you think willpower = dream. When Sanji showed intense willpower in the series. He survived and stayed in hell for Luffy and his crewmates. He has an indomitable will when it comes to his personal vows and his ideology something that Sanji has not given up on.

I agree, the downplay is a bit excessive and unnecessary though I'm not 100% certain that Sanji'll awaken Conqueror's haki. Not that he hasn't had moments of leadership (G5, Duval's gang, Swirly Hat Crew) just that it isn't completely necessary for Sanji to obtain it. He protects and occasionally leads the Straw Hats but even if he doesn't unlock CoC, he'd still play this role so I'm not worried. If more members of Luffy's crew unlock it, Sanji will most likely be one of them, I'll say that.

As far as Sanji's portrayal goes, Oda isn't afraid to humiliate Sanji but overall, he's still given his moments to shine even post-timeskip. I'm content with his treatment so far and I'm sure Oda will give Sanji a significant role to play this year. Sanji is going to face a Calamity, whether it's King or Queen, I'm not sure but I'd be satisfied with either so long as the fight isn't off-screened.

Sanji cant hit women...BM=women.

One year later........
Part 1: "Sanji doesn't have Ryou or CoC"
Now this is not really a Part 2 of what I left off but rather a reboot version. So yeah Lmao.

Sanji has CoA all along and we didn't even knew it.

But before that, Sanji has demonstrated usage of CoA before.

And this is just Wano alone. In other arcs, Sanji also showed it.

CoC part, while it's not entirely confirmed yet, we got more hints of it.

Leadership:

Sanji emphasizes his best decision while giving an inspirational speech to Chopper and everyone in the dome.

Acceptance:

Sanji accepts who he are and destroyed his RS in the process to prove his conviction.

This indicates Sanji's determined chivalry of unchangeable belief. Sanji would never goes against his principles and stick with his words not matter what.

Portrayal:

Wings and Conquerors

Now, this one is huge. Volume 100 titled "Conquerors" shows Sanji among the confirmed CoC users in the series, Luffy, Ace, Yamato and Zoro.

Then you got chapter 1022 titled "The Stars Take the Stage", we got Marco showcasing the "Stars" of the dome.

Which debuted the "Two Wings of the Pirate King"

Before that though, Robin in chapter 1020 clarified about Sanji being the wings of the king of pirates.

So through the leadership of Sanji in the dome, he displays some huge charisma of what a leader should be. During internal struggled against Queen, Sanji willingly showing the resolve and acceptance of who he is and decided to stick with who he is because that's what Luffy and other members would prefer. Then finally, you got the given portrayal of "Wings" and "Conquerors" which increases his chances of being a Conqueror in the future.

Part 2: "Sanji doesn't have the same portrayal/dynamic as Luffy and Zoro hence why he's not in the Monster Trio anymore + Jinbei replaced Sanji as a new M3 member."
LUL, I can't help but laugh at this one the most.

If Jinbei replaces Sanji then Jinbei should have been the one that defeated the Calamity, not Sanji.

Even the victor box said "Sanji"

And don't forget about the "Wings" as well.

Part 3: "Sanji only cares about women and he isn't a good leader."
Boi, if Sanji only simps for woman then he should be simping for geisha, not beating an 1.32 bil ancient zoan dinosaur.

Sanji also did lasting damage on Queen.

Not only Sanji did it solo, he did it while being nerfed beforehand.

Sanji has been fighting since chapter 1015 without catching a break.

"But but Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Izo, Marco, Kawa, Kiku, Killer, Bepo, and plus 10,000 other characters will help Sanji against Queen"

Drake:

Hawkins:

Apoo:

Izo:

Marco:

Kawa:

So yeah, Sanji is the only person that can beat Queen right there.

One year later........

Now this is not really a Part 2 of what I left off but rather a reboot version. So yeah Lmao.

Leadership:

Sanji emphasizes his best decision while giving an inspirational speech to Chopper and everyone in the dome.

Acceptance:

Sanji accepts who he are and destroyed his RS in the process to prove his conviction.

This indicates Sanji's determined chivalry of unchangeable belief. Sanji would never goes against his principles and stick with his words not matter what.

Portrayal:

Wings and Conquerors

Now, this one is huge. Volume 100 titled "Conquerors" shows Sanji among the confirmed CoC users in the series, Luffy, Ace, Yamato and Zoro.

Then you got chapter 1022 titled "The Stars Take the Stage", we got Marco showcasing the "Stars" of the dome.

Before that though, Robin in chapter 1020 clarified about Sanji being the wings of the king of pirates.

So through the leadership of Sanji in the dome, he displays some huge charisma of what a leader should be. During internal struggled against Queen, Sanji willingly showing the resolve and acceptance of who he is and decided to stick with who he is because that's what Luffy and other members would prefer. Then finally, you got the given portrayal of "Wings" and "Conquerors" which increases his chances of being a Conqueror in the future.

If Jinbei replaces Sanji then Jinbei should have been the one that defeated the Calamity, not Sanji.

Boi, if Sanji only simps for woman then he should be simping for geisha, not beating an 1.32 bil ancient zoan dinosaur.

"But but Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Izo, Marco, Kawa, Kiku, Killer, Bepo, and plus 10,000 other characters will help Sanji against Queen"

Drake:

Hawkins:

Apoo:

Izo:

Marco:

Kawa:

Sanji has grown somewhat more a man but the path is still incessantly harsh :sanmoji:

WTF is this thread? Is not us but Oda downplaying Sanji. He doesn't have CoC or ryou learned at Wano(barrier/weapon haki and internal damage). Simple like that.
Oda doesn't downplay Sanji's delusion of being a hater
No ryou can still beat 1.3 billion YC2, so why do we need ryou? ryou is not that important
As for CoC, did you see the Admiral have it? This does not prevent them from becoming the top strong
What's more, how did you conclude that Sanji didn't have ryou

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One year later........

Leadership:

Acceptance:

Portrayal:

Wings and Conquerors

Drake:

Hawkins:

Apoo:

Izo:

Marco:

Kawa:

sanji wasn't using haki on that panel against drake official coloration shows it

Oda doesn't downplay Sanji's delusion of being a hater
No ryou can still beat 1.3 billion YC2, so why do we need ryou? carry coals to newcastle
As for CoC, did you see the Admiral have it? This does not prevent them from becoming the top strong
What's more, how did you conclude that Sanji didn't have ryou
Fight with Queen was horrible but I agree you don't need Ryou for that. Maybe Sanji find out his armament haki has a limit to where he can hotter his leg and increase his speed where Ryou would make necessary to go beyond that limit.

How you are conclunding Admirals don't have CoC?
We never saw Admirals going all out besides Akainu who was clashing almost equally against a CoC(and ACoC) user so we can safely argue that Akainu also has ACoC(not only CoC).
But we saw Sanji going all out and not showing any Ryou.

Sanji isn't a conqueror and never will be. In fact, I don't think we would even be having this conversation if Zoro never unlocked CoC and it was never heavily foreshadowed that he would.

Sanji is a cook, that is his dream. What does a cook do? They serve other people

argument over