Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

first of all, there is no indication Ussop has it, second, if Ussop gets it that dosent mean Sanji should also get it just because Ussop has it. Thats just absurd, cringe and stupid. CoC dosent mean the character is strong. Sanjifans should stop with this "if x character has y haki then it should TOTALY also happen to Sanji because my headcannon demands it".

This is where you said it, IF even ussop manages to get it, you desperately want Sanji to also get it because the strongest characters in the verse had it...Not because there would be any reason at all for him to get it.
I’ve just explained it to you, that was in response to your argument about Sanji needing "his own unique thing". It’s not that Sanji needs CoC because all strongest characters have it, it’s about comparing Sanji’s suit to an ability 15 characters have to explain why Sanji should have a unique ability that nobody else has instead of CoC. Your reasoning is basically the following : Usopp probably has CoC like Luffy and 14 other characters but Sanji won’t have it because he needs to have his own unique thing. It’s as biased and contradictory as it can get.

If CoC isn’t a sign of a character being strong, give me the name of a weak character that has it.

Getting CoC is not about one's power level but about one's will. Usopp's dream is to become a brave warrior of the sea. Now there isn't any standard procedure to become one unlike let's say becoming the pirate king. But we do know that to be brave in general, you need a strong resolve and will. Do I need to explain more?
How does being brave warrior correlates with having CoC lol this doesn't make any sense
And this dream is more of a gag to be honest

I’ve just explained it to you, that was in response to your argument about Sanji needing "his own unique thing". It’s not that Sanji needs CoC because all strongest characters have it, it’s about comparing Sanji’s suit to an ability 15 characters have to explain why Sanji should have a unique ability that nobody else has instead of CoC. Your reasoning is basically the following : Usopp probably has CoC like Luffy and 14 other characters but Sanji won’t have it because he needs to have his own unique thing. It’s as biased and contradictory as it can get.

If CoC isn’t a sign of a character being strong, give me the name of a weak character that has it.
Marineford Coby

chinjao and chinjao saying there thousand in the grandline with it. Usopp EoS at the veryleast is YC2 you think there are thousands of YC2 lvl characters so how is Usopp too weak
Post automatically merged:

Coby only unlocked CoO not CoC

:gokulaugh:
Seriously you really think he will show it because of this?
His lies are just silly lies just laugh at them
List of Usopp lies becomes the truth:

1. Pirates are attacking the village (chap 23). Kuro's army really attacking. Check.
  2. A giant goldfish with poop as large as an island. (chap 24). Dorry and Broggy confirmed it. Check.
  3. Country of Dwarf (chap 24). Dressrosa arc confirmed it. Check
  4. Wanted to see a huge mole in Kaya's mansion (chap 24). Fight with mrs. Merry Christmast. Check.
  5. A cerberus (chap 40). Actual cerberus in Thriller Bark Arc. Check.
  6. Same with no.5 this time A dragon (chap 40). Actual Dragon in Punk Hazard. Check.
  7. Claimed Luffy's first bounty is his (chap 114). Got his first bounty at 30 million Berry. Check.
  8. Usopp is an expert in sniping (chap 42). Birth of Sogeking. Check.
  9. A beautiful swordswoman has come with meat (chap 458). Rebecca. Check.
  10. Has 8 thousand followers (chap 72, 185, and 332). Well, the Elbaf warrior, the dwarves, and all the toys that become humans again. Check.

Usopps dream is a gag the thing which got the giants on his side and will most definetly play a big role in elbaf. you know im sorry for wasting my time replying to you are clearly trolling
Lol You really like to bring random points and think they make a good argument huh :suresure:
Oda never changes his characters so Usopp will ALWAYS be the coward who gets afraid of his own shadow
There is no way in hell the crew weakling will show such supreme feat that everyone has it have the potential to conquer or rule entire Kingdoms

Koby isn’t a confirmed CoC user. And even if he was, it doesn’t make any sense to talk about his Marineford version, he’s still a very young Marine far from his prime. You might as well talk about baby Roger to prove your point.
there are thousands with CoC according to chinjao Usopp at the veryleast will be YC2 you think there are thousands of YC2 or higher characters.