Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
TO BE FAIR, I personally think Zoro at the EoS will be at the same level as Luffy.
In truth, I think Luffy will die relatively young, like Roger did, and Zoro, who will keep living, might even surpass him, because he will keep getting stronger, until he gets at some age that he starts to get weaker.
But then again, that's some EoS shit right here. Not relevant to the plot. :kayneshrug:
That's a fair assessment.

I have always thought Zoro would end up like Rayleigh a little below his captain but you never know with Oda. He could easily switch up the power structure and make Zoro the strongest one in the crew.

Come EOS time, I am willing to bet BB and Sabo would be ahead of Luffy and Zoro

Right now I have Luffy ahead of Zoro which could change after Wano but I very much doubt it.

List of Usopp lies becomes the truth:

1. Pirates are attacking the village (chap 23). Kuro's army really attacking. Check.
  2. A giant goldfish with poop as large as an island. (chap 24). Dorry and Broggy confirmed it. Check.
  3. Country of Dwarf (chap 24). Dressrosa arc confirmed it. Check
  4. Wanted to see a huge mole in Kaya's mansion (chap 24). Fight with mrs. Merry Christmast. Check.
  5. A cerberus (chap 40). Actual cerberus in Thriller Bark Arc. Check.
  6. Same with no.5 this time A dragon (chap 40). Actual Dragon in Punk Hazard. Check.
  7. Claimed Luffy's first bounty is his (chap 114). Got his first bounty at 30 million Berry. Check.
  8. Usopp is an expert in sniping (chap 42). Birth of Sogeking. Check.
  9. A beautiful swordswoman has come with meat (chap 458). Rebecca. Check.
  10. Has 8 thousand followers (chap 72, 185, and 332). Well, the Elbaf warrior, the dwarves, and all the toys that become humans again. Check.
Most of those are fan speculations and deductions
And some are pure coincidences
I don't really think Oda would think all of this through

How does being brave warrior correlates with having CoC lol this doesn't make any sense
Both are connected with one's strong will. Not saying it's confirmed or anything but a possibility and a strong connection.

And this dream is more of a gag to be honest
Really? :whitepress:

None of the strawhats' dreams are supposed to 'gags' lol. Hell, they had a great moment telling them when they were entering the Grand Line. His road to a brave warrior started in Little Garden with the introduction of Elbaf, that's clear enough.

You’re thinking backwards here : you take a character that doesn’t officially have CoC to support your argument about CoC not being something possessed by strong individuals.
there are thousand of CoC users according to chinjao whya re you ignoring my posts
Nice counter argument :myman:
you honestly thought I would respond seriously to that rubbish

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
One question.
The power to attract people and CoC are the same thing?
Isn't CoC more about subjugating others?
When Mihawks talks about Luffy's ability to attract people and make them his allies, he wasn't talking about CoC. Was there a moment that suggested these were the same thing? Serious question.
I very much doubt it.....Almost every MC have this ability to suddenly make people their allies and make people suddenly believe in them like bro, you just met him like 10 minutes ago and you are ready to die for him foh :seriously:

You’re thinking backwards here : you take a character that doesn’t officially have CoC to support your argument about CoC not being something possessed by strong individuals.
CoC is about imposing your will, it was theorized before that Coby had it. Not about being the strongests. If that was the case that don chinjao wouldnt soo weak compared to characters that didnt show any sign of it as of yet, like Law and Zoro.

Its not something that instantly makes you strong just because you have it, also having it and mastering it are complete diferent things, just because ussop has CoO dosent mean he is as good using it as Luffy is, he just awakened that shit.

and there is internal logic in one piece that would dictate sanji having CoC when usopp would have it?

show me
Yes there is, because CoC is a sign of monstrous strength/potential. So unless you expect Usopp to surpass Sanji at some point of the story, you can’t expect him to have CoC without all members of the Monster Trio having it.

there are thousand of CoC users according to chinjao whya re you ignoring my posts

you honestly thought I would respond seriously to that rubbish
I’m not ignoring your posts, mate, it’s just that it doesn’t counter my point at all. Actually it does the exact opposite.

S

Shuyaku

Even though I don't agree with some points, this is a great and a very much needed thread in this forum. The amount of Sanji haters here is astounding. Some even said that they are surprised by the fact that the guy even has fans. Really now? Have you guys not seen Pre-TS Sanji and especially my favourite, WCI Sanji. I'm not saying there aren't any Zoro haters here. There are, but their number doesn't even come close to Sanji haters.
I'm not seeing "haters" in abundance personally, it's mostly the same crowd lampooning him over and over. Then there's the people who react negatively to how he is presented in certain events, without necessarily disliking him as a whole (like me). You can't deny comparatively, Zoro has been respected a lot more by Oda lately, easier to side with him. But all in all, i wouldn't call Sanji hated.