Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Well that’s because Oda focuses too much on Luffy at the expanse of the other crew members. We don’t hear much about Nami or Chopper’s dream either.
Oda has made pretty clear that Nami is drawing maps as they go, and Chopper is improving as a doctor at every arc... Even ussop has some moments of shine when he does a brave act or another even when strugling with his cowardice. As for Sanji dream, theres nothing much that oda can do asside from showing Sanji is improving as a cook and will be able to cook every ingredient when he finds the all blue. Wich i feel was shown when he basicaly beat BM's top cooks in skill, considering he baked a Cake of the same quality withoud having nearly as much time to prepare as they did.
:goyea:

Oda has made pretty clear that Nami is drawing maps as they go, and Chopper is improving as a doctor at every arc... Even ussop has some moments of shine when he does a brave act or another even when strugling with his cowardice. As for Sanji dream, theres nothing much that oda can do asside from showing Sanji is improving as a cook and will be able to cook every ingredient when he finds the all blue. Wich i feel was shown when he basicaly beat BM's top cooks in skill, considering he baked a Cake of the same quality withoud having nearly as much time to prepare as they did.
:goyea:
We know she draws maps but Oda never focuses on that. He focuses on Chopper’s medical skills, yes, but there’s hardly any focus on his dream of finding a cure for all diseases.

We know she draws maps but Oda never focuses on that. He focuses on Chopper’s medical skills, yes, but there’s hardly any focus on his dream of finding a cure for all diseases.
He focused a bit on Chopper in punk hazard, i think we will get more on choppers dream in the arc vegapunk appears, as for nami, theres not much to do asside of just say she is drawing maps in the sidelines and that she is a great navigator...

But yeah, Oda will never be focusing much on that, pre-ts anime had some great filler episodes focusing on the individual crewmenbers though, like that one with the all blue salt from aqua laguna in ennies lobby. Sadly, not cannon.

Yes there is, because CoC is a sign of monstrous strength/potential. So unless you expect Usopp to surpass Sanji at some point of the story, you can’t expect him to have CoC without all members of the Monster Trio having it.
its a sign of potential, sure. because you either get born with it it or you dont.

and thats why saying sanji would have it if usopp has it is just stupud and anti-logical.

imagine dd staying a cd instead of becoming a pirate, do you think he would have gotten just as strong? extremely unlikely because cds dont seem to do any fighting (except for maybe the gorosei). so yeah, having coc doesnt put you above anyone by default just because they dont have it.

i dont think usopp will get it though, but thats beside the point

its a sign of potential, sure. because you either get born with it it or you dont.

and thats why saying sanji would have it if usopp has it is just stupud and anti-logical.

imagine dd staying a cd instead of becoming a pirate, do you think he would have gotten just as strong? extremely unlikely because cds dont seem to do any fighting (except for maybe the gorosei). so yeah, having coc doesnt put you above anyone by default just because they dont have it.

i dont think usopp will get it though, but thats beside the point
Again, it’s a manga. Characters are what the author want them to be. Claiming it’s stupid and illogical to say Sanji has CoC if Usopp has it because characters are supposed to be born with it makes no sense. If Oda wants Usopp or Sanji to have it, it means they were born with it, that’s it.

Your point about Doflamingo is irrelevant. He became a pirate, period. It makes no sense to counterargue with an alternate, non existent scenario.

Yes there is, because CoC is a sign of monstrous strength/potential. So unless you expect Usopp to surpass Sanji at some point of the story, you can’t expect him to have CoC without all members of the Monster Trio having it.

I’m not ignoring your posts, mate, it’s just that it doesn’t counter my point at all. Actually it does the exact opposite.
CoC isn't about strength