Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

You said Usopp couldnt get before Sanji because he was too weak
I said Sanji definitely has it if Usopp has it. The discussion was never about Usopp getting it or not, but you can’t talk about Usopp having CoC and at the same time dismissing the possibility of Akainu having it because that’s headcanon. Usopp having it is headcanon too so if you’re saying he has it, don’t be so categorical and close minded about Akainu having it. That’s hypocritical.

I said Sanji definitely has it if Usopp has it. The discussion was never about Usopp getting it or not, but you can’t talk about Usopp having CoC and at the same time dismissing the possibility of Akainu having it because that’s headcanon. Usopp having it is headcanon too so if you’re saying he has it, don’t be so categorical and close minded about Akainu having it. That’s hypocritical.
you said Sanji would get if Usopp had it because of strength CoC isnt about strength. Im not here to discuss headcanon I never said Usopp is getitng it I said the chances are high

why didnt he make him an SN tho
Because Supernova are the pirates that sailed the grandline with a bounty over 100 million.

Sanji pre timeskip had a bounty of 77,000,000.
Post automatically merged:

if Oda wanted to make him Zoros equal or close he would have put him in
No, he wouldnt have lol. Because there are pirate captains weaker than both Zoro and Sanji among the supernova.

Because Supernova are the pirates that sailed the grandline with a bounty over 100 million.

Sanji pre timeskip had a bounty of 77,000,000.
Post automatically merged:

No, he wouldnt have lol. Because there are pirate captains weaker than both Zoro and Sanji among the supernova.
He could have made the minium bounty higher or raised sanjis bounty but he didnt

Sanji will never achieve conquerors haki he was never at zoros level, thats why zoro is the one beside luffy facing kaido.
For people saying Zoros pirate hunting past inflated his bounties, Yes it did. Thats because zoro is a man of his own, even without lufft he was on his own adventure on his path to being the strongest swordsman and he had his own feets and his name was still known. Lanji on the other hand would have been still a cook at a restaurant without luffy. Thats the difference and thats why zoro always was and will always be on another level than the other straw hats and thats why hes a supernova. A worthy right hand man of the future pirate king.

Ps thats why luffy and zoro has a special dynamic and portrayal they were both on their own path and their fates crossed