Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

The amount of People that dindt get Sanji's motivations for his actions durante WCI is enough to make you think Two Piece might be The real manga, and One Piece is just a fanfic.
Rofl
I think their reasoning is that he lacked faith in Luffy but it’s not like they could have teleported to Kamabakka or Baratie to prevent Ivankov/Zeff from being beheaded.

ok now it seems like you are in a loop, or forgetting what your previous argument was lmfao.

So "if usopp has CoC, then sanji does as well".

But now you talking it depends on oda. So with that above statement, did you make a definitive statement about odas mind?! that would be even worse than just a logical fallacy.

Was ace strong as a kid when he first used it? Was doflamingo strong as a kid when he first used it? thats exactly why "potential" is important. If you are born with it but dont do shit to become strong, you wont become strong despite having CoC.
I dont see why thats so hard to get. Not to mention one can become strong without potential too. So all kinds of mess in your reasoning.
If Usopp has CoC, then Sanji has it too. And it’s not a logical fallacy because it depends on Oda, who is the author, which means he can create his own rules even if they’re not real rules in the real world. That’s what I’ve been saying the entire time.

For the same reason, Rayleigh having CoC is likely an indication of Zoro getting it because if the PK’s FM has it then the future PK’s FM should have it too. Which is also something you can technically call a non sequitur as much as you want but it doesn’t mean that makes sense to do so.

Why are you talking about potential ? Did I say anything that contradicts this very obvious notion ? Of course CoC is about potential. Potiential, willpower and strength. It means a weak character that has it will eventually become strong so it’s not something possessed by weak people.

If Usopp has CoC, then Sanji has it too. And it’s not a logical fallacy because it depends on Oda, who is the author, which means he can create his own rules even if they’re not real rules in the real world. That’s what I’ve been saying the entire time.
:josad: alright my dude this is hopeless.
Post automatically merged:

:wonderland:
It's a continuation to what I'm saying above :few:
People are mocking his "ambition" yet he has the most pirate like dreams besides Luffy to set sail and just be free there
pirate like dreams? what does that have to do with ambition?

G2 G3 cant fly like Sanji, never expected him to over power, but expected him to be able to detect those strings with his CoO though, that was the disappointing part.
You are sleeping on Mingo. You should remember the part where he overpowered G2/3 Luffy at the beginning and quickly tied Luffy's hands. Then the guy send his clone Black Knight and his puppet Bellamy to fight with G2/3 Luffy instead of fighting by himself. He is just that strong.

You are sleeping on Mingo. You should remember the part where he overpowered G2/3 Luffy at the beginning and quickly tied Luffy's hands. Then the guy send his clone Black Knight and his puppet Bellamy to fight with G2/3 Luffy instead of fighting by himself. He is just that strong.
Not really, the primary difference is Luffy's growth vs Sanji's growth in the 2 years they spent training

Luffy developed G4 and Oda nerfed his G2 and G3, even in his fights vs Cracker and Katakuri he always had to resort to G4

what hostility? i perfectly understood what you were saying
I’m not sure. Don’t take this the wrong way, of course I’m not implying you’re dumb or anything, but I will give a simpler example to make my point clearer. If someone tells you that the sky can’t be blue if you fart and will inevitably turn red, this makes no sense. Now if an author writes a fictional story in which he decides one of the rules of his universe is that sky can only be red when someone farts, does it make sense to refute it ? Of course it doesn’t.

So if Oda decides Sanji has to get CoC if Usopp gets it, you can’t reject this rule by calling it a logical fallacy, it makes no sense because it’s his call. Now, of course Oda never stated Sanji will have CoC if Usopp has it, but there are formal rules and informal rules which depend on what the author wants. What makes me think it’s an informal rule ? Well, that’s a matter of interpretation.

Based on my own interpretation, both characters’ role and portrayal since the beginning of the story suggest it’s impossible for Sanji to not have CoC if Usopp has it. Because of Sanji being part of the Monster Trio, because of Sanji being much stronger than Usopp and having much more potential, because of Sanji being the SH leader when Zoro and Luffy aren’t around, because of the nature of CoC itself and whom it was given to, etc. Just like I think it’s impossible for Zoro to not have CoC if Sanji has it, which is something you’ll be more inclined to agree with, I feel.

So if Oda decides Sanji has to get CoC if Usopp gets it, you can’t reject this rule by calling it a logical fallacy
yeah but it was you who made the claim and not oda.
Post automatically merged:

Just like I think it’s impossible for Zoro to not have CoC if Sanji has it, which is something you’ll be more inclined to agree with, I feel.
that wouldnt be any more logical, so why would i be inclined to agree with that?

1st panel. Sanji is kicking the side of the glaive, not the front. hes not making contact woth the edge.

2nd panel. if he was protecting himself with koka there he would not scream in pain like he does.
hes taking those hits without protection.
Whether Sanji kicked on the edge or the side, he still used haki.

Where does Sanji screaming in pain? Is opening the mouth considered screaming in pain now? Yes, Sanji is tanky so he took those hits like nothing.
Are you using a gag panel to prove your point LOL
How is the last panel a gag? The arrows' literally destroying ships left and right.
WTH how desperate can people get.... :whitepress:
You forgot to add that Sanji is the originator of MeraMera DF as well and the DF was made from flames of his Leg :seriously:
SMH:lawsigh: