Questions & Mysteries Why the YC2s Sucks?

Who is the Worst YC2?

• Total voters
Let be honest. All the YC2’s we’ve seen so far is sucks. I hope Lucky Roo will be an exception.

Smoothie
-Can’t even pass the door in WCI
-Can’t even defeat Reiju
-Got pushed off by King and Marco
-Background character.
Queen
-Got neg-diffed by Memoryless Big Meme
-Got choked by Marco ,alongside with King
-Stalled by Chooper
-Got hitten twice with his weapons.
-Mid diffed by Sanji
-Got neg-diffed by Chad Aramaki, alongside with King
Ace
-His neck is almost broken by Blackbeard
-Got a fodder crew
-Getting be a donut by Papazuki

Sanji
-Do I need the explain this?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Ya'll better keep this same energy when Skinny-Queen low-diffs Akainu. Remember how starving Big Mom became a living, speed-blitzing nightmare?

Get ready to get Funky, Vogue Queen is coming to wreck shop in Wano. Big Mom, Green Bull, and Luffy better watch out, I think only Buggy could 1v1 Skinny Queen, honestly.

No but seriously I have no idea what the fuck the point of Smoothie is

Second commander often sucks because the "strong" / "serious" and/or "cool" traits have been attributed to the First Commander.

This, in turn, will make "YC2/YC3" get assigned with other narrative purpose other than what said above, which is mostly not that likeable for shounen readers.

For example, Jozu to hype Aokiji, Jack to job, Cracker for comedy fight, Queen for gag relief, etc.

This is why Sanji also become
- hyping others (e.g. Vergo, Doffy)
- comedic relief (e.g. pervertedness)
- gag fights (e.g. Duval)
- narrative tool (e.g. Arc Maxim, saving Kinemon)

Last edited:
Let be honest. All the YC2’s we’ve seen so far is sucks. I hope Lucky Roo will be an exception.

Smoothie
-Can’t even pass the door in WCI
-Can’t even defeat Reiju
-Got pushed off by King and Marco
-Background character.
Queen
-Got neg-diffed by Memoryless Big Meme
-Got choked by Marco ,alongside with King
-Stalled by Chooper
-Got hitten twice with his weapons.
-Mid diffed by Sanji
-Got neg-diffed by Chad Aramaki, alongside with King
Ace
-His neck is almost broken by Blackbeard
-Got a fodder crew
-Getting be a donut by Papazuki

Sanji
-Do I need the explain this?
Sanji is the light of YC2 don’t include him in here. Queen and Smoothie I understand although I will say for Smoothie we need to see her fight first.

Trying to nurse our wounds by making useless threads that shits on sanji ain't we??? All the fucking commanders suck . Everyone of them . As long as you are not the captain or luffy . Deal with your ls and move on . Talking about queen and sanji like king and zoro have being better .

At least they didn't lose to someone as weak as WCI Luffy.
The same Luffy who surpassed all YCs in bounty, power and status after barely matching Katakuri
Became of the mightiest pirates with FS

:kayneshrug:didn't lose pathetically, is the most skilled YC we ever seen and has almost every special skills that there is :fs, CoC, awakening, etc..

King, Marco, Queen are the only YCs to be clowned in fights over and over, to lose badly like fodders
Also lack top haki , no awakening with average skills.

Living in Nw as top YC yet haki isn't even as good as WsW