Break Week Why there are many people say that they have quitted reading OP for years but ............

I don't understand either, how are you spending so much time on something like reading spoilers and getting in discussions without even reading the chapter, are you just not reading the manga (official or fan translation) and going off of Redon's summary? Won't it be better to just read the manga and not engage in any spoilers and other discussions if you hate something, that way you will waste less time on it but still be able to finish it and even have the opportunity to leave it cause I believe leaving a community is harder than quitting a manga.

Idk when I left watching MHA but I still read the manga cause I want to finish it, I got attracted to it by watching the anime and the initial setup but the super scaling shit that happened really ruined it for me just like what happened with Naruto in the end.
Smartest post in this thread

My gut feeling says @traxex123 is trying to blame the Zoro FC again.
Your gut is working well
Post automatically merged:

They are just reading spoilers and not whole chapters.
No one believes that
Just like people say, i see my wife makes a sexy dance and drop her bra then i go sleep without ......

No one believes that
I don't understand either, how are you spending so much time on something like reading spoilers and getting in discussions without even reading the chapter, are you just not reading the manga (official or fan translation) and going off of Redon's summary? Won't it be better to just read the manga and not engage in any spoilers and other discussions if you hate something, that way you will waste less time on it but still be able to finish it and even have the opportunity to leave it cause I believe leaving a community is harder than quitting a manga.

Idk when I left watching MHA but I still read the manga cause I want to finish it, I got attracted to it by watching the anime and the initial setup but the super scaling shit that happened really ruined it for me just like what happened with Naruto in the end.
Damn yes

If it's about Beta, I think he's mostly still here just to shitpost.

With everyone else I guess you can see it similarly to an abusive relationship

Last edited:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Criticize and shit on One Piece as much as you want if you're reading it. If you aren't reading it but you still post to bitch and whine then your opinions on anything related are worth less than dog shit

It's basically an addiction that they experienced too long to simply let go. Some can drop it immediately without a second thought, others who stays on the ride a while longer after they said they stopped until it becomes completely joyless, and those that'll never release themselves from something they're obviously don't enjoy whether its simply to be able to accurately shit on it, keep up with it to discuss the manga with others, or because they already sank a lot of time into this manga.

Personally I'm dropping this shit as soon as the Wano arc officially end.

They just watch their wife's pole dance and go sleep, who believe it?
:okay:

If it's about Beta, I think he's mostly still here just to shitpost.

With everyone else I guess you can see it similarly to an abusive realationship.
I saw at least four members said that include @Finalbeta , i do not remember other names, a guy with shank pic.......

That's like half the users of the forum, who overreact to every chapter saying its the worst thing ever yet came back everyweek and are some of the user with most post on the forum lol

Technically despite I stopped reading full chapters since 2014 it took me to read the spoilers of Wano saga + countless discussions in here to realize just how badly Oda topped about ZKK considering his incessant portraying and hinting. :josad:

HA0 is slept on but he is a modestly intelligent guy actually. He got it correct, it was a massive blunder killing the passion of millions.

Technically despite I stopped reading full chapters since 2014 it took me to read the spoilers of Wano saga + countless discussions in here to realize just how badly Oda topped about ZKK considering his incessant portraying and hinting. :josad:

HA0 is slept on but he is a modestly intelligent guy actually. He got it correct, it was a massive blunder killing the passion of millions.
You just try to get a reaction out of people, why do you partake and spam posts in discussions if you really dropped it

It's dumb. No other way to look at it.

We believe what you've said
:usoprice::ronalaugh:

I don't think it is cool to say it, just a stupid liar