Character Discussion Why Ulti is great

Is Ulti one of the best female characters introduced post timeskip? And the answer to that is yes.:kata:

She has a cute looking design.

She has a fun personality.

She has no problem standing up against a Yonko and even has no problem insulting her own Captain.

She is a strong fighter.

She has a really cool hybrid form.

She has a fun sibling interaction with Page One.

She will make sure to defeat her enemies.

And unlike another female villain, she doesn't ask for help when dealing with enemies.

So as you can see Ulti is not only one of the best Beasts Pirate members, but she is also one of the best female characters introduced post timeskip.

Ulti>>>>>>>>>Smoothie and Big Mom

Ulti>>>>>>>>>Black Maria and Yamato

And even though I like this character.

Ulti>Perona

That's right you heard me fans of the ghost girl, Dino Girl>Ghost Girl.
:ultimoji:

Last edited:
She did ask for help when she running towards sasaki and told him they the gifters traitors crush them to a plup chapter 1004 lol
Agreed with this and the thread. Ulti and Black Maria have original designs for One Piece, have fun personalities and Oda isn't sidelining them. Ulti seems like the primary threat here, not Page1. That's saying something.
Lol Ulti couldn't keep up with the dog primary threat my ass she had to wait till page one get hit then magically oda gave her a speed feat after

She did ask for help when she running towards sasaki and told him they the gifters traitors crush them to a plup chapter 1004 lol

Lol Ulti couldn't keep up with the dog primary threat my ass she had to wait till page one get hit then magically oda gave her a speed feat after
So your saying she did the speed feat. Character don't move at top speed all the time. Luffy got outrun by a fodder.

She was informing Sasaki on the situation.
Ulti>>>>>Smoothie