Questions & Mysteries Why was black lightning not considered adcoc until Zoro got it.

I mean we saw it way back in dressrosa and it wasn't considered adcoc. I mean half the time Luffy threw a punch black lightning came out. Then when he unlocked real adcoc everybody noticed he got things without touching them. The same way Roger and white beard did. Also it split the sky.

So why when black lightning leaks from Zoro's attacks did we change the definition?

Inb4namecallingandquestiondodging.

Who said it wasn't? Oda went out of his way to try and draw ACoC with more lighting than regular previously, WB and Roger clearly followed that path as did pretty eveything from rooftop once Kaido used ACoC to Luffy fight.

Oda uses Black Lightening as a visual que for a character generating a large amount of Haki. This can be CoA or CoC, but the larger the lightening bolts and the more often a character generates them, the more likely they are a CoC user, because CoC users have a higher quantity of Haki.

Zoro is a CoC user not because he generated black lightening, but because of the frequency he was generating it and the intensity.

Oda uses Black Lightening as a visual que for a character generating a large amount of Haki. This can be CoA or CoC, but the larger the lightening bolts and the more often a character generates them, the more likely they are a CoC user, because CoC users have a higher quantity of Haki.

Zoro is a CoC user not because he generated black lightening, but because of the frequency he was generating it and the intensity.
He is a CoC user because it was stated.

I mean we saw it way back in dressrosa and it wasn't considered adcoc. I mean half the time Luffy threw a punch black lightning came out. Then when he unlocked real adcoc everybody noticed he got things without touching them. The same way Roger and white beard did. Also it split the sky.

So why when black lightning leaks from Zoro's attacks did we change the definition?

CoA Black Lightning can be logically explained..

They can't explain AdCoC Lightning though..

What's funny is whenever AdCoC is used, there's always CoA Hardening coated body or weapons that goes along with it..

Objective answer is we don't know with certainly from visuals, cause Loda made everything produces lightning

We have to rely on context/narratives to deduce.
it should be Adv CoA since Jinbei would have commented on his adv CoC 100% since he commented on Nami Post Wano also in Fishman island when Luffy released it , but he didn't do it after Kokoba attack and we all know that no straw hat saw him using it aside the fact that the lightning weren't even put on his swords which would have been easy for Oda to do so if he wanted to show he used adv CoC .

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

cause Sanji fans can’t handle the fact that Zoro is on another level than him so they make up headcannon and agenda based takes to feed their own egos so they can scream shout and cry in every other thread that doesn’t even have to do with the topic.

it’s also a point that’s been stated a million times that it’s been used since dressrosa and highlighted even further when kata vs Luffy happened

cause Sanji fans can’t handle the fact that Zoro is on another level than him so they make up headcannon and agenda based takes to feed their own egos so they can scream shout and cry in every other thread that doesn’t even have to do with the topic.

it’s also a point that’s been stated a million times that it’s been used since dressrosa and highlighted even further when kata vs Luffy happened
So Luffy had adcoc in wci? I'm confused why he didn't use it on kaidou in Thier first fight?